Author Topic: George Floyd, black man died in custody of Mpls cops on video.  (Read 29463 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: George Floyd, black man murdered by Mpls cops on video.
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2020, 10:06:38 AM »
I love GunnyBear!   ::grouphug::

The AdCouncil is a fricken hilarious touch!   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2020, 10:56:34 AM »
I think I'll just drop this right here...

“But what I don’t want to hear is for our constituents to be told to be civil, not to be reactionary, to be told looting doesn’t solve anything,” Morales said. “It does make me wonder why looting bothers people so much more than knowing that across the country, black people are being killed around the country.”

Read it again.....let it soak in. Not only is violence, mayhem, and murder to be rationalized away - it is to be celebrated. And by whom...a looter or terrorist? Well maybe no, maybe yes, but in this case a member of the Seattle City Council!

https://mynorthwest.com/1908812/rantz-seattle-council-endorse-looting-riot/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2020, 01:03:19 PM »
I think I'll just drop this right here...

“But what I don’t want to hear is for our constituents to be told to be civil, not to be reactionary, to be told looting doesn’t solve anything,” Morales said. “It does make me wonder why looting bothers people so much more than knowing that across the country, black people are being killed around the country.”

Read it again.....let it soak in. Not only is violence, mayhem, and murder to be rationalized away - it is to be celebrated. And by whom...a looter or terrorist? Well maybe no, maybe yes, but in this case a member of the Seattle City Council!

https://mynorthwest.com/1908812/rantz-seattle-council-endorse-looting-riot/

Not surprised...the collectivists get more unhinged with each passing second...and apparently this Morales isn't the only clueless out of touch Latino there...I hope those Latino's with businesses the collectivists keep shut down and those who've been looted and assualted and vandalized are taking note...and whatever a Sawant is (sounds like something I threw down the bowl last night) is pretty damned stupid too.

And hey, good to know they feel that way...cause I feel the same about them and the criminal scum they stoke and pander to and appease...

We the sane people of America will defend ourselves, our families and friends and property with lethal force...it's called self-defense, period...I don't want to hear no bitching coming out your yaps!  It's called the social compact y'all tore up goes both ways...and y'all fair game for righteous wrath...and all you are allowed to do is take it, no running away, no "I didn't mean it" BS, got that, terrorist co-conspirator? 

Sounds like collectivist harvest season is about to open wide up...

::popcorn::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2020, 01:42:11 PM »
Oh, BTW...

I think I learned who my new neighbors are...they always spoke some jibberjabber I never understood...then the father came out the other day sporting a pro-pali T.

Great.

So far not doing anything to raise flags or otherwise tork me off...

Just a bit ago some fellas that looked like they rolled out of Feralapolis cruised in there...monitored them on my cameras, snapped a few stills...you know...just some CYA...and for future reference...

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2020, 01:46:08 PM »
I am available for an interview . . .

“But what I don’t want to hear is for our citizen patriots to be told to be civil, not to be reactionary, not to cherish the 2nd Amendment; to be told shooting doesn’t solve anything,” de Fleurs said. “It does make me wonder why shooting looters, & a few deaths here & there within the 'hood, bothers people so much more than knowing that across the country, millions of pre-born innocents being slaughtered around the country.”
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2020, 01:50:00 PM »
Sadly, Pab's...I think you're blacklisted by the collectivista's like the rest of us...you'll have to ahh...use a bullhorn...and a bull-whip...  :D

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2020, 05:46:47 PM »
Gawd I hate the strib. If you watch the whole video he never came close to hitting anyone.

https://www.startribune.com/trucker-who-rolled-into-35w-protest-released-without-charges/570957332/

Trucker who drove into protesters on 35W Bridge released without charges
The driver's wife appears in a video seeking financial help.
By Paul Walsh Star Tribune JUNE 2, 2020 — 5:02PM

The truck driver who drove onto the 35W Bridge and narrowly missed hitting protesters over the weekend was released from jail Tuesday afternoon as prosecutors continue investigating whether he should be charged with a crime.

Bogdan Vechirko, 35, of Otsego, Minn., was jailed Sunday evening on suspicion of assault and held in the Hennepin County jail until midday Tuesday in connection with his empty fuel tanker careening through a crowd marching to protest the May 25 death of George Floyd after being restrained by Minneapolis police.

The County Attorney’s Office had until noon Tuesday to hold Vechirko without charges before they had to release him, pending further investigation, Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman said in a statement Tuesday.

“Investigators are in the process of gathering additional information and answers to aid in the charging decision,” the statement says.

Earlier Tuesday, a relative of Vechirko’s said that the harrowing incident was unintentional.

Art Loghinov said he has spoken with Bogdan Vechirko since Sunday’s near-deadly sequence of events and is convinced that the incident on the bridge was “not his fault. ... He didn’t mean for it to happen. He didn’t have any intent to harm or do anything bad to anybody.”

PROVIDED
Liudmila and Bogdan Vechirko
State Public Safety Commissioner John Harrington said Monday that the driver “panicked, and he just kept barreling forward” but did not breach any barriers put up to protect the protesters and was not aiming for anyone.

Several among those on the bridge disputed that, including Drew Valle, who said the driver showed “a callous disregard for someone’s humanity.”

Loghinov and others in the family commissioned a 45-second video that features Vechirko’s wife appealing for financial help on behalf of the couple.

Liudmila Vechirko, who is eight months’ pregnant, says in Russian as subtitles roll below, “Due to multiple requests, I am recording this video for those who care and want to help our family.” She then holds up a piece of paper with an address for a PayPal fundraising account.

Liudmila Vechirko adds that “our credit cards are frozen since they stole his wallet, phone and all the belongings in the truck’s cabin. I am very thankful for all your open hearts.”

Loghinov also said the family is “very thankful for the people who came to rescue him and very grateful for the police” who fended off some of the marchers who began attacking Bogdan Vechirko after his truck came to a stop halfway across the bridge over the Mississippi River.

The couple’s financial situation is under pressure from Bogdan Vechirko missing work, his wife being pregnant and the potential for legal bills in connection with the incident, Loghinov said.

“They are not a rich family,” Loghinov said. “He is a hard worker and the only one bringing money to the family.

Loghinov said Bogdan Vechirko came to the United States from Russia when he was 4 years old and met Liudmila in Minnesota.

“He’s a nice, friendly guy,” Loghinov said. “He was just going home.”
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2020, 09:36:38 PM »
Gawd I hate the strib.

For good reason. But they weren't the only ones distorting the true events. I was streaming it live and the narrative was "He's killing those poor folks!" before he even got his rig stopped.

Of course I was shouting "Go go go!"

::evilbat::

Online Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2020, 10:27:27 PM »
This Riot is Brought to You by Nike
Corporate America wants you to know it totally rejects imperialism and racism. Just not the Chinese variety

In Chicago last weekend 82 people were shot, 22 of them fatally. Between May 2019 and late May 2020, homicide claimed the lives of over 300 black men in the city. That’s not a police brutality problem, that’s a problem of insufficient police power being deployed to stop violent criminals. If the death of one man, George Floyd, while under arrest in Minneapolis is cause for nationwide protests, why don’t the deaths of hundreds of George Floyds every year prick the conscience of protesters that much more?

Better yet, why don’t the antifa kids who are mighty bold with the police go and toss bricks at the gangbangers in Chicago? Because unlike the police, the gangs will shoot them dead. The rioters setting America ablaze are cowards: they riot only because they know they face no danger from the police.

These protests and riots are not a revolution, they’re a celebration. This is a victory lap for a moral revolution in education, one that has created a mythology in which police and other traditional authorities are automatically assumed to be evil while young vandals who riot on the pretext of social justice are holy innocents . . .

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2020, 08:13:13 AM »
Gawd I hate the strib.

For good reason. But they weren't the only ones distorting the true events. I was streaming it live and the narrative was "He's killing those poor folks!" before he even got his rig stopped.

Anything coming out of the collectivist press is certain to be pure communist bile.  The Pioneer Press is leftist and sucks, the RedStar is several orders of magnitude more malicious.  Anybody witnessing this truck incident knows the RedStar is full of sh!t and if not they are a communist pushing lies too.

I used to battle the puking collectivists at the RedStar whose editorial board passed me around like I was radioactive...I bombarded them with challenges to their leftist garbage daily and they published many unmolested but the ones they did molest had me setting their phone lines on fire...the last straw (the edited the sh!t out of a veteran themed submission) caused a several day back and forth...but they did not issue a published apology...so, all that dreck went on The List and I ended my crusade against unrepentant evil paper-hanging scum...content that when the balloon goes up they'll be dealt with like all the rest.  Most all newspapers aren't worth lining a birdcage...because the birds probably can read and don't need that sh!t either.

Not charged...duh!  How about charging the people who tried to kill him?  Who robbed him?

Every one of those attackers gleefully assaulting this trucker deserve to be gutted and tossed off the bridge.

PS - Only mistake he made was stopping...they were scattering...

https://breaking911.com/breaking-man-who-drove-semi-into-minneapolis-protest-released-without-charges-mndot-releases-traffic-footage/
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:59:10 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2020, 08:17:15 AM »
This Riot is Brought to You by Nike
Corporate America wants you to know it totally rejects imperialism and racism. Just not the Chinese variety

In Chicago last weekend 82 people were shot, 22 of them fatally. Between May 2019 and late May 2020, homicide claimed the lives of over 300 black men in the city. That’s not a police brutality problem, that’s a problem of insufficient police power being deployed to stop violent criminals. If the death of one man, George Floyd, while under arrest in Minneapolis is cause for nationwide protests, why don’t the deaths of hundreds of George Floyds every year prick the conscience of protesters that much more?

Better yet, why don’t the antifa kids who are mighty bold with the police go and toss bricks at the gangbangers in Chicago? Because unlike the police, the gangs will shoot them dead. The rioters setting America ablaze are cowards: they riot only because they know they face no danger from the police.

These protests and riots are not a revolution, they’re a celebration. This is a victory lap for a moral revolution in education, one that has created a mythology in which police and other traditional authorities are automatically assumed to be evil while young vandals who riot on the pretext of social justice are holy innocents . . .

Truth, decency...Nike et al ain't got no time for that sh!t!  Race pander, even if it emboldens more destruction and violence...just do it!

Eff that, eff them.

ETA - Driving the point home with a bloody nail...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/77-year-old-retired-police-captain-murdered-looters

Nike approves the murder of this retired black police captain because Nike understands that people upset over the execution of George Floyd need to act on their emotions which includes the justifiable looting of other peoples belongings and businesses...and this poor bastard was racially ignorant enough to try and stop them from looting, Nike sides with these people, no matter who they rob or who they kill...as long as they buy our sneakers.

And don't be haters like Brits...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/three-british-teenagers-arrested-mocking-floyd-death

...those Sharia-kissing limey's won't tolerate that...depicting Trump being beheaded is OK, not this horrible violent mocking of St. George of the Pavement!

Not kidding...they are Wellstone-ing George!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/02/benjamin-crump-announces-three-funerals-and-a-viewing-for-george-floyd-three-states-in-five-days/

Why not get that on a coast to coast tour?  Think of the milking, er awareness!

::bus::
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 08:35:02 AM by Libertas »

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2020, 09:42:08 AM »
Multiple funerals?  Fer cryin' in a bucket.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2020, 10:22:54 AM »
Remember when exploitation was naughty?   :o

Celebutards funding terrorists...

https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/celebrities-put-their-money-where-their-hearts-are-t21583.html

...Joe McCarthy proven right so many times its not funny.

And "mysterious bricks" appear at designated looting sites as if by magic...and by magic we mean Soros-funded and delivered by his puppets...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/must-see-exclusive-mysterious-stacks-bricks-delivered-numerous-us-cities-evidence-riots-organized/

Only an imbecile or a terrorist can deny the source of this fanning of the flames.

ETA - Ya, these white supremacists going ape-sh!t...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/06/02/that-white-nationalists-causing-george-floyd-riot-chaos-talking-point-took-anothe-n2569882

https://nypost.com/2020/06/02/nypd-cop-struck-by-hit-and-run-driver-in-the-bronx/

https://twitter.com/rachelolding/status/1267640618127368193

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/video-shows-looters-raiding-amazon-van-in-santa-monica-california

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/las-vegas-police-officer-shot-head-protests/

White folks (discounting pAntifa tools and BLM tokens) haven't done anything...yet.   ;)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 11:04:05 AM by Libertas »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2020, 02:53:02 PM »
"In New York City, a senior police official said anarchists had planned to start mayhem in the city even before the protests started, using encrypted communication to raise bail money and to recruit medics. "

That statement is a complete lie!  With the new bail laws in N.Y. you don't put up bail money!!!! Every son of a bitch was released  because it's the law.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2020, 07:22:39 PM »
Gawd I hate the strib.

The reporting was that he was going 70, hit some people, had a confederate flag in his truck.
The last time I saw propaganda like that about a vehicle was with Miriam Carey in DC. She tried to ram a barrier to get into the White House. She ran into a barrier. She ran over a secret service agent. She sped away at an extremely high speed.
My fav line from a reporter. "She sped away even though police were shooting at her."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2020, 08:02:46 AM »
Stupid cops make stupid decisions...and the question most people fail to ask is "is it the person behind the badge or isn't it?".

Right now everybody speaking angrily is blaming "the police" as a group...the shrieks of "institutional racism must end!" echo everywhere...well, not everywhere, mostly in the democollectivist sh!tholes commonly referred to as "our major cities".  By collectivist logic all police are racists and must be ended...and if some innocents get caught up in the blood lust...well collateral damage happens, eh?

The better questions to ask:

1)  Mr/Mrs LEO, who is causing this violence?  Who is attacking you?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/bricks-fires-frozen-bottle-projectiles-organized-tactics-americas-violent-rioters

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/2-nypd-cops-shot-1-stabbed-brooklyn-police-brutality-riots-go-global

Is it Conservatives, Libertarians, Republicans...Independents?  Nope.  It is Soros-funded democrat-coddled Hollywood and MFM cheering leftists, anarchists, SJW dupes and democrat plantation slaves confused over who to be mad at unless told by race-baiting pimps and shakedown artists.

2)  Who is running the vast majority of these big cities and states where violence has erupted (MN, NY, CA, etc)?  Democrats!  Are their words blaming others (Trump!) and broad-brushing all cops has evil murderous racists (all these democrats are siding with them, not you) sound reasonable...logical?

I hear Al "Shakedown" Sharpton is going to lead the St. George of the Pavement, Adopted Saint of Rioters, looters, thugs and killers funeral service...I bet it will be as straight as Al's tax records.  And rumor has it the Magic Negro is showing up with loads of hate for Trump, Trump people (code for white folk) and cops.  Yeah, that'll help things.  Carp, dangerous day here...that many high-level collectivist domestic enemies...

LEO's are facing the choice that has always been there...it's just exponentially more obvious now...allegiance to failed leftist politicians, failed appeasement policies with criminal enclaves...while also being asked to do more with less as pressures rise on panicking leftists politicians counting on a police state on their terms to protect them as they usher in more totalitarian edicts.

You are being pulled in two directions simultaneously by collectivists...and both directions take you further and further away from those to whom you should be most ally yourselves.

Welcome to the choosing time.  Choose wisely, or a choice will be made for you.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 08:30:11 AM by Libertas »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2020, 08:18:30 AM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/theyre-getting-sht-kicked-out-them-antifa-attempt-riot-california-suburb-goes-awry

People not putting up with pAntifa, BLM or looters...

The 'burbs lesson particularly is heartening...

::thumbsup::

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2020, 02:02:00 PM »
When Miriam Carey was shot in DC Al Sharpton was quiet as a church mouse. He knows enough not to poop where he eats.
He makes a lot of money off DC.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2020, 02:53:44 PM »
... the shrieks of "institutional racism must end!" echo everywhere ...

Yeah, about that:  the towns, cities and states from where the cries originate are run by the Dem-Left, which, in turn, run their po-po departments; the schools and colleges are run by the Dem-Left, the Praetorian media is run by the Dem-Left -- did I leave anything out? -- soooo, I'd say the 'institutional racism' about which they're shrieking is coming from THEIR SIDE, THE SIDE WITH WHICH THEY AFFILIATE!!

Yes, I'm hollaring.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2020, 03:32:22 PM »
... the shrieks of "institutional racism must end!" echo everywhere ...

Yeah, about that:  the towns, cities and states from where the cries originate are run by the Dem-Left, which, in turn, run their po-po departments; the schools and colleges are run by the Dem-Left, the Praetorian media is run by the Dem-Left -- did I leave anything out? -- soooo, I'd say the 'institutional racism' about which they're shrieking is coming from THEIR SIDE, THE SIDE WITH WHICH THEY AFFILIATE!!

Yes, I'm hollaring.

Yell away...all I hear is myself doing the same...

And I suspect we are far from alone...normal people are not stupid, they see what's going on...most are silent outside their homes and friends...when that ceases I suspect The Great Reckoning has commenced and those most deserving will get what they have coming...

I further suspect the diversity of the enmity they've sewn will shock them...

Till then all the collectivists are doing is upping the betting on what among a myriad of instigators kicks off the real festivities...they think their racism is the key right now, and their antics just burn more indelible casus belli into the minds of the maligned, demonized, vilified and persecuted...

Let them continue to reveal themselves for what they truly are...

Tick/Tock