Author Topic: Fear-driven AZ DemoCommies file suit on Maricopa County election audit  (Read 9668 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Fear-driven AZ DemoCommies file suit on Maricopa County election audit
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2021, 01:21:11 PM »
Well, the corrupt machines are still in place, the corrupt people are still in place, the mail-in/online crap is still in place and the idiotic opposition to requiring ID to vote (remember one man/woman one vote...yeah...) is in place...so really, nothing has in fact changed...

Until all that happens...everything is just words, just speculation...

Deeds trump words...and I don't see any deeds altering any of the itemized above...and I'm waiting to be proven wrong...haven't seen squat yet...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2021, 08:21:37 AM »
Well, the corrupt machines are still in place, the corrupt people are still in place, the mail-in/online crap is still in place and the idiotic opposition to requiring ID to vote (remember one man/woman one vote...yeah...) is in place...so really, nothing has in fact changed...

Patriots across the fruited plain are doing a great job of convincing elections officials to "retire" who don't back the Trump revolution. I see the value in stoking fear and anger over this but we're actually doing a pretty great job.

Just a couple of examples out of hundreds

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/02/us/politics/2020-election-voting-officials.html

All of those officials will use their office to impose the will of the people, that TRUMP is the rightful winner & will be again in 2024, regardless of what the election day results say.

Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2021, 08:00:36 AM »
Quitters in blue hives...yeah, that has to be almost impossible to back-fill...

Naughty machines gone?  Nope.

Naughty not-in-person voting, ballot-harvesting et al outlawed?  Nope.

No ID needed to vote?  Nope.

Perpetrators of fraud in prison?  Nope.

Yes, so much has changed...

/

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #103 on: November 01, 2021, 12:43:44 PM »

Patriots across the fruited plain are doing a great job of convincing elections officials to "retire" who don't back the Trump revolution. I see the value in stoking fear and anger over this but we're actually doing a pretty great job.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/02/us/politics/2020-election-voting-officials.html

All of those officials will use their office to impose the will of the people, that TRUMP is the rightful winner & will be again in 2024, regardless of what the election day results say.

Unable to read due to pay wall.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #104 on: November 01, 2021, 12:58:55 PM »
It's the times (cap omited) so so you didn't miss anything

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #105 on: November 01, 2021, 01:32:13 PM »

No biggie...just some NYer saying they're throwing in the towel and running away...

Only to be replaced by another carrier of the terminal virus that is Marxism...

Offline HATES_LIBS

• Newb
« Reply #106 on: November 01, 2021, 11:28:40 PM »

No biggie...just some NYer saying they're throwing in the towel and running away...

Only to be replaced by another carrier of the terminal virus that is Marxism...

Oh it's better than that. From the article:

In November, Roxanna Moritz won her fourth term unopposed as the chief election officer in metro Davenport, Iowa, with more votes than any other candidate on the ballot. Five months later, she quit. “I emotionally couldn’t take the stress anymore,” she said in an interview.

For Ms. Moritz, a Democrat, the initial trigger was a Republican-led investigation into her decision to give hazard pay to poll workers who had braved the coronavirus pandemic last fall. But what sealed her decision was a new law enacted by the Iowa legislature in February that made voting harder — and imposed fines and criminal penalties on election officials for errors like her failure to seek approval for $9,400 in extra pay.

“I could be charged with a felony. I could lose my voting rights,” she said. “So I decided to leave.”

In 14 southwestern Ohio counties, one in four directors or deputy auditors of elections has left. One in four election officials in Kansas either quit or lost re-election in November. Twenty-one directors or deputies have left or will leave election posts in Pennsylvania’s 67 counties, according to a tally by the reporting consortiums Spotlight PA and Votebeat....

At a gathering of Florida election officials this month, “multiple people came up to me to say, ‘I don’t know if I can keep doing this,’” said David Becker, the executive director of the nonprofit Center for Election Innovation and Research. “There are the threats, the stress, the attacks on democracy on the officers, on the staff.

This is the revolution. The old guard are being forced out by Trump loyalists. This is how permanent victory comes.
Let's Go Brandon!!!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2022, 08:25:48 AM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/maricopa-county-releases-analysis-senate-inquiry-admits-double-counted-ballots-double-voting/

FWIW...which isn't much...

Idiots still think elections are fair, uncorrupt and free of fraud and manipulation...and last time I checked nobody needs ID though everyone else on the planet demands it for everything else...

Welcome to Idiocracy...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2022, 12:07:00 PM »
Another FWIW...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/breaking-court-rules-pennsylvania-senates-investigation-2020-election-results-state-will-move-forward/

Huge?   ::speechless::

No.  Huge would be removing the mechanisms of fraud everywhere in the land.

Tyranny marches on...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #110 on: January 31, 2022, 08:37:23 AM »
FWIW...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/01/30/2000-mules-the-background-of-the-2020-election-fraud/

...personally I think we're porked...but, whatever...

...our fate is in our own hands...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #113 on: February 11, 2022, 09:31:51 AM »
FWIW...PA special master report triggers suspension of election calendar till redistricting is resolved by their SC...

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/pennsylvania-supreme-court-suspends-primary-election-calendar

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2022, 12:24:10 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/breaking-wisconsin-supreme-court-rules-ballot-dropboxes-not-legitimate-upcoming-april-election/

Shouldn't be allowed anywhere...

Or the corrupt machines...

The corrupt officials...

The lack of ID's required to do ANY transaction today...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #117 on: February 19, 2022, 12:54:52 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/breaking-wisconsin-supreme-court-rules-ballot-dropboxes-not-legitimate-upcoming-april-election/

The corrupt officials...

The only case I read after the election was the WI supreme court case. Some election commission said it was OK to collect ballots in remote boxes etc. because COVID The statutes on voting are very strict and say that votes cast in any other ways are not to be counted. So after the election someone said  so don't count them. The court said you waited too long; after the election. Other state courts said before the election was too early.
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #118 on: February 23, 2022, 11:23:52 AM »

The corrupt officials...

The only case I read after the election was the WI supreme court case. Some election commission said it was OK to collect ballots in remote boxes etc. because COVID The statutes on voting are very strict and say that votes cast in any other ways are not to be counted. So after the election someone said  so don't count them. The court said you waited too long; after the election. Other state courts said before the election was too early.

WI trying to bake in more cheating by Marxists...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/alert-wisconsin-speaker-vos-senator-bernier-now-pushing-legislation-give-head-start-election-cheating-want-pass-today/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero