Author Topic: Commercial jet contrail into a rising sun or not...  (Read 245 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Commercial jet contrail into a rising sun or not...
« on: April 10, 2022, 11:02:22 AM »
I love stuff like this...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/unique-atmospheric-sight-over-alaska-ignites-wild-social-media-speculation

I've seen a lot of contrails over my many years...I probably stare into the sky more hours of day and night than anybody I know and have been around military and commercial and private jets...the key here is to focus on the point where things are more stable at first...the further out contrails go the more weird and twisted they get before evaporating off into barely visible whispers...

In this case there is definitely a vehicle of some sort producing the vapor, and height and angle matter...this looks really high and dipping the the horizon which will amplify things and since the hot contrail will have exhaust in it and sun angle being low the underside of the contrail should appear darker...so commercial plane looks reasonable to me, certainly not a typical rocket trail, not a meteor...it's a plane.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.