Author Topic: Occupy L.A. protester admits: We need a violent take over  (Read 14484 times)

Offline BMG

• Established Member
Re: Occupy L.A. protester admits: We need a violent take over
« Reply #100 on: November 06, 2011, 05:40:37 PM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/my_in_tents_night_amid_anarchy_of_ush5s5NscUZincUN0tF0yO/0

DiGioia, who is from Clifton, NJ, was shocked to see her alleged attacker’s image in The Post about a week later -- and she identified him to the police.

She is now offering counsel to other victims, as new ones crop up every day.

“I just talked to two gentlemen who were raped last night, and they don’t want to press charges because [authorities] wanted to take them in an ambulance and . . . do a rape kit,” she said.

“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #101 on: November 06, 2011, 05:52:49 PM »
WTF pervert is going around raping other men?  They have a religion of piece-er in their midst?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2011, 06:17:49 PM »
It's what happens when you get a bunch of democrats together - speaking of such things, I wonder what the stats are on the pet rapes at these occupy rallies? I know they have dogs and cats there as they are seen in the photos on occasion. We all know that democrats support bestiality and so forth...oh wait, my bad! There aren't any complaints because the critters in question can't talk! Now I feel foolish for not having thought of that sooner...if they can't say, 'No' that that implies, 'Yes' right? No wonder we haven't heard any stats on that...
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2011, 10:44:49 AM »
WTF pervert is going around raping other men?  They have a religion of piece-er in their midst?

Whatever the perverse motivation of the attackers - predators know where to find victims. There've been parks full of victims announcing their victimhood and proclaiming their lack of control over their own lives for 6 weeks. Homosexual rapists looking for victims are only doing the logical thing by going to these tent-cities.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2011, 10:51:06 AM »

A target rich environment.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2011, 10:56:43 AM »
They were not raped.....they enjoyed it. ::mooning::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2011, 03:58:12 PM »
http://nation.foxnews.com/occupy-wall-street/2011/11/07/occupy-dc-goons-push-elderly-woman-down-stairs

Occupy DC Protesters assaulted conservatives as they exited an Americans For Prosperity “Tribute to Ronald Reagan” dinner.

This elderly woman, 78 years old, rode 11 hrs on a bus from Detroit to attend the dinner. After the attack she was taken to hospital with multiple injuries, a bloody nose which developed after the fall, and a large knot on her head. After x-rays and a CAT scan, she was released the following morning with cuts and large bruises.

Can someone please remind me; when was it that the Tea Party beat up any elderly people?
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2011, 07:32:34 AM »
http://nation.foxnews.com/occupy-wall-street/2011/11/07/occupy-dc-goons-push-elderly-woman-down-stairs

Occupy DC Protesters assaulted conservatives as they exited an Americans For Prosperity “Tribute to Ronald Reagan” dinner.

This elderly woman, 78 years old, rode 11 hrs on a bus from Detroit to attend the dinner. After the attack she was taken to hospital with multiple injuries, a bloody nose which developed after the fall, and a large knot on her head. After x-rays and a CAT scan, she was released the following morning with cuts and large bruises.

Can someone please remind me; when was it that the Tea Party beat up any elderly people?

That would be NEVER!

Just like there were no racial epithets hurled by Tea Party people, the fiction that these OWS assholes are peaceful and justified in their actions vs the Tea Party is also complete and utter bullsh*t!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2011, 11:23:37 AM »
Right you are Libertas! Congratulations! *DING*DING*DING* Looks like you get the golden kewpie award!  ::bows:: Now if only the MSM would stop lying for the progressives and start actually reporting the truth...
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2011, 11:27:58 AM »
WTF pervert is going around raping other men? 

I can guarantee there would have to be more than one for me to be raped.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2011, 08:40:51 PM »
Next news will be it was Herman Cain.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #111 on: November 08, 2011, 08:52:42 PM »
 ::hysterical::

Bad, Don!  Very Bad!   ::hysterical::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2011, 07:47:12 AM »
Uhh, it said "men"...it was probably Sandusky!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #113 on: November 10, 2011, 12:18:20 PM »

Would that be his Back Door Blitz package?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #114 on: November 10, 2011, 02:33:28 PM »

Would that be his Back Door Blitz package?

::speechless::

::rimshot::

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #115 on: November 10, 2011, 06:54:26 PM »
http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/dc-police-chief-trashes-occupydc#.TrvqyJBjhEs.twitter

Statement from Chief Lanier Regarding Occupy DC

While the Occupy DC movement has been here since October 6, 2011 and the Metropolitan Police Department supports an individual’s right to assemble, we do not condone nor will we tolerate violence or aggression.  Prior demonstrations had been peaceful. However, the aggressive nature of Friday’s demonstration prompted the Metropolitan Police Department to adjust tactics as needed to ensure safety.

MPD will continue to protect life (residents, visitors, protestors --everyone) and property as warranted. The administration will do what’s necessary to maintain order in the city and to ensure that everyone is safe.

Five people that we are aware of were injured. That is no longer a peaceful protest. Demonstrators have become increasingly confrontational and violent toward uninvolved bystanders and motorists. Demonstrators have also jeopardized the safety of their own children by using them in blockades. The following videos highlight such actions by demonstrators:

Intentionally Blocking Traffic/putting little children in the street
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpDsogOy2IU
    Using little children to blockade the door
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CguFPFJAqlA
    Demonstrators blockade doors and injure attendees
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prgkEAuSQT0
    Blockading people from leaving the Convention Center
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXXf56JhTbs
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #116 on: November 10, 2011, 07:15:38 PM »
I've had mixed feelings from the start about police involvement in clearing out the OWS idiots.

Once upon a time, when I could trust the police (moreso than today) to be keepers of the peace, public order, truth, justice and the American way  ::confused::  , I'd have had no qualms about them clearing these lunatics out.

Envisioning what they're going to have to do -- all SWATted up as they are -- to restore order in these places has me imagining them wielding their force against folks like us, TEA Partiers perhaps, and I reject the image.

Today, the police forces are a tool best used with the utmost discretion.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2011, 07:24:19 PM »
I tend to go back and forth on this. Some days I want the police to bludgeon these idiots back to the stone age...and others, I want them to leave the idiots alone and let them self destruct the democrat party. I feel so...schizophrenic over this.  ::doh::

- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2011, 07:35:06 PM »
As I see it, the best solution would be for everyday people to get a posse together and do the cleaning, backed up by the police.  Keeping in mind, of course, that the Constitutional position on government is that the people, by lending some of their authority to government, does not mean relinquishing the power to act on their own behalf.

This would take the cops out of equation as the driving force behind the clean up and I believe this is how it ought to be.

I am also aware, though, that the worst OWS offender camps are in Blue locations, where such a notion would be considered vigilantism, and, therefore, anathema.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #119 on: November 10, 2011, 09:10:33 PM »

Don't need to hurt anybody. 
Some front end loaders paired
with dump trucks. Follow that
with street sweeper vacs.

Then spread a few cubic yds of
a dirt, fertilizer, seed mixture and
come spring you'll never know they
were there.