Author Topic: MommyGate...Hilary Rosen Jumps Shark: Gets Spanked By Wolf Blitzer  (Read 1464 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
When you get bitch slapped by Wolf Blitzer it real is all over.  

You can watch the whole thing but the action starts around the 2:00 mark.

Be prepared to laugh out loud...

Not the finest hour for chunky lesbian DNC operatives.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: MommyGate...Hilary Rosen Jumps Shark: Gets Spanked By Wolf Blitzer
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 09:09:49 PM »
Jeesh, another punk lying twit!  It is beyond obvious she was told by her employeers in the Democrat Media Complex to give that boilerplate statement and that she didn't believe one damn word coming out of her mouth when she said she "applauds" her (Ann Romney's) decision to stay home!  And to top it off she goes off on the NOW/PP wymen "talking points" right after it!  What vomit!

But, she'll keep her job...

Pathetic.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 09:27:56 PM »
What a contemptible bitch.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2012, 09:56:58 PM »

They should rock that bus back and forth
a couple of times just to make sure.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2012, 10:08:04 PM »
She just Cant Understand Normal Thinking.   

If my Mom was still alive she would have B-slapped the $hit out of her. 

::cussing:: ::facepalm::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 10:43:56 PM »
UGH.

What she meant to say...people know me...yada,yada...another twit who thinks it's all about her and her "choices" and she resents anyone who exists that makes choices more traditional than she does.

edit:

If she met these moms she'd probably explode
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 11:29:22 PM by LadyVirginia »
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 12:07:15 AM »
Hopeless left wing feminist whore, Joan Walsh of Salon writes:

I’d like to demand that Ann Romney apologize to all women for equating the “struggle” of a wealthy mother who had full-time household help to that of a poor or working-class job-holding mother, who must choose between her job and her children when a child gets sick. How dare you, madam? Have you no shame? I’d like to demand that Mitt Romney apologize for his wife’s remarks, too. I’d like to hear every prominent Republican denounce Ann Romney for her heinous insensitivity to non-wealthy mothers who must work outside the home.

Typical.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 06:59:47 AM »
FemiNazi's goin' off the deep end, yeah, that schtick gets so old...they'll be mentally disturbed till the day they die...

::mooning::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 07:01:02 AM »
...and I'd like to see Joan Walsh in a grainy video kneeling with a hood over her face and a bunch of dudes in the background with AK-47s and machetes screaming Allahu Akbar.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 10:18:23 AM »
Frankly I'm tired of hearing about poor single mothers and how I am somehow responsible, through confiscatory tax policy, to provide their daycare. If I didn't get to plant the seeds then I shouldn't be the one stuck with pulling the weeds.

You know what? Here's an idea: treat the institution of marriage seriously and with deep respect for its central role in building civilizations. The Left are the ones who have been encouraging promiscuity and cheapening the significance of marriage, principally through the establishment of the State as an all-purpose surrogate father.

We have entire generations whose rearing in their most formative years was farmed out to daycare centers. No wonder we're so screwed up.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 10:35:50 AM »
Frankly I'm tired of hearing about poor single mothers and how I am somehow responsible, through confiscatory tax policy, to provide their daycare. If I didn't get to plant the seeds then I shouldn't be the one stuck with pulling the weeds.

You know what? Here's an idea: treat the institution of marriage seriously and with deep respect for its central role in building civilizations. The Left are the ones who have been encouraging promiscuity and cheapening the significance of marriage, principally through the establishment of the State as an all-purpose surrogate father.

We have entire generations whose rearing in their most formative years was farmed out to daycare centers. No wonder we're so screwed up.

How about being realistic too?

I know working women who were in tears when they had to go back to work and leave their babies.  They all told  me they had to because both paychecks were needed for the mortgage.  These women all thought it would be easy to leave their kids everyday because that's what a liberated woman does you know.  They bought houses based on two incomes. 

We bought a house based on one income and we still had some really lean years.  I get tired of people thinking we must be "rich" because I stayed home.  I pay all the bills and do most of the shopping. We made it work because we understood that making it work requires more than a job and daycare.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2012, 11:00:40 AM »

Yep, you go through your days and hear some jeers such as "tight wad", "skin flint", "tighter than dick's hat band" then later usually the same people project their envy because your children are not a burden or they excel, you own your home instead of having too many years on balance etc.  Those folks are associates not friends.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2012, 11:25:43 AM »
I've always thought about how it was with previous generations. When you think of the 1950s you think of the nuclear family in a modest but tidy house. The father goes to work full time to provide materially for his family, the mother tends to the children and the home. These families were able to live off of one full time income. Both my parents grew up that way, and neither of their families were wealthy either.

So why is it so necessary that both parents work full time now? Is earning power that much lower, that one man's income can't provide for an entire family anymore? I think Lady Virginia has the right answer, the difference is that people live above their means now while thinking it's the standard.

I think now that we are into the fourth or fifth decade of modern feminism, a lot of women have discovered the utter lies they were fed about being able to "have it all". A lot of them are realizing that the traditional domestic role wasn't the prison the feminist revisionists have claimed. And a lot of them have realized that the workplace men went to every day actually kind of sucks. For a long time women had a statistically lower rate of heart disease, but have rapidly caught up with men. I think you can't discount the rat race for this, the stress, the lack of sleep, the poor diet associated with working life.

Why is it even controversial to point these things out? Is it now so controversial to acknowledge that children are meant to be raised by mothers? And that mothers are able to devote themselves to that because fathers see to the material provisioning?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 11:51:21 AM »
We bought a house based on one income .......

Dayum! I thought my wife and I were the last people on earth to do that! And we still managed to pay the house off in 10 yrs with my meager salary. It's not big, it's not fancy, but it's OUR'S! ::whoohoo::

I managed to talk my wife into being a full time mom after our last child. She still hates me for it to this day. ::hysterical::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 12:34:07 PM »
We bought a house based on one income .......

Dayum! I thought my wife and I were the last people on earth to do that! And we still managed to pay the house off in 10 yrs with my meager salary. It's not big, it's not fancy, but it's OUR'S! ::whoohoo::

I managed to talk my wife into being a full time mom after our last child. She still hates me for it to this day. ::hysterical::

::thumbsup::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2012, 12:39:50 PM »

I know working women who were in tears when they had to go back to work and leave their babies.  They all told  me they had to because both paychecks were needed for the mortgage.  These women all thought it would be easy to leave their kids everyday because that's what a liberated woman does you know.  They bought houses based on two incomes. 

We bought a house based on one income and we still had some really lean years.  I get tired of people thinking we must be "rich" because I stayed home.  I pay all the bills and do most of the shopping. We made it work because we understood that making it work requires more than a job and daycare.

You see, its a luxury to stay home and take care of kids, even though the feminists will pity you and say you don't have a "real" job and your opinions don't matter because of it.

Or If you prefer Obama's version - He couldn't afford the luxury  of having Michelle give up her $300K job and take on the much harder work  of raising her kids at home and the drudgery of keeping a home.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2012, 01:18:12 PM »

Hey, you want Kobe you've got to pay for it.
You didn't expect him to eat less?  Send those
damn kids to daycare and get to work, witch.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2012, 01:38:50 PM »
It was all part of the leftist wet dream fantasy. In order to ruin the family you must first debase the currency to the point that you need two incomes to make ends meet. After that, you have to build class envy which pushed the women into the workplace to "keep up with the Jones'". Now you have the result of all this social tinkering, over bearing government raising your children and within a few more decades, people will be referred as to their numbers.

Most women allow their personal feelings get in the way when a vote is cast which brings us down to the next phase that took place pressuring women into the voting booth which immediately began showing dividends by negating their husbands vote. Soon after that, you'll notice that our history suddenly begins the entitlement programs that led to welfare state and those that now vote in favor of keeping the status quo.

We want information...information.....information!

Who are you?

I am number two.

Who is number one?

You are number six.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Iron Maiden - The Prisoner (1982)

Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2012, 01:41:56 AM »
War on women? I got your war on women right here. Baked or fried?

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2012, 08:07:22 AM »
Who are we NOT at war with? (I mean according to the mindless spineless liberals)
TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"