Author Topic: Obama's enemies and the IRS + Benghazi = strike 2  (Read 27799 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: Obama's enemies and the IRS + Benghazi = strike 2
« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2013, 01:25:49 PM »
Yeah, I should do that on my Verizon phone too.  Or hell, just post it here.  It'll get there either way.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

RickZ

« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2013, 01:37:20 PM »
Yeah, I should do that on my Verizon phone too.  Or hell, just post it here.  It'll get there either way.

You don't wanna see my luv note I jotted to the IRS today.  The testimony that the IRS could not track their conference expenses (4M?  $5M?) really pissed my off for some reason.  (Maybe it's all the expense reports, with receipts, I've filed in my life?)  I'll just say I mentioned in my note the Mall, lampposts, rope and necks.  Oh and I paraphrased Caligula:  If only the IRS had one neck to break.

/What have I got to lose?  I have nothing to rape, except my body (and they'd have to be really sick to want that; not putting it past 'em, though).

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #142 on: June 06, 2013, 01:53:35 PM »
Yeah, it's rich that they claim they cannot account for millions of dollars in expenses, while at the same time bringing down the hammer on average citizens who don't have documentation of every cent coming and going for the past seven years.

I think we become cynical and pessimistic because nothing of substance ever seems to change. The Tea Party is a phenomenon, able to put hundreds of thousands of people at a demonstration, and for what? They are the groundswell that alters the balance of power in Congress, and again for what? What substantive changes have ever been accomplished by putting the Republicans in power? We still have the IRS doing as it pleases, lording over the people of this country like some psychopathic medieval prince in Robin Hood.

At the end of it all, the system is out for itself. It's not really Democrat vs. Republican so much as Government vs. Citizen.

- Yours Truly

RickZ

« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2013, 02:11:53 PM »
We still have the IRS doing as it pleases, lording over the people of this country like some psychopathic medieval prince in Robin Hood.

At the end of it all, the system is out for itself. It's not really Democrat vs. Republican so much as Government vs. Citizen Taxpayers.

Thought I'd fix that last bit.  Fukc the 'citizens' of the Free Shyt Army.

What bothers me is that this problem is not just the IRS.  The IRS, I have no doubt, passed along TEA Party group names and officers/donors to other agencies like the EPA, OSHA, EEOC, FBI, BATF, and I'm sure others I'm missing, so that the harassment was multi-pronged government agency anal probes.  We no longer have a Country with The Rule of Law, we have a tin pot turd world dictatorship.  Owebama's line, 'I am not a dictator', reminds me so much of Nixon's 'I am not a crook', and is about as truthful.

ETA:  A Leno joke that really isn't:  The IRS is not able to calculate the amount of the Powerball winner's taxes until they determine whether she is Democrat or Republican.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 02:17:28 PM by RickZ »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2013, 03:13:55 PM »
You are right, and I very nearly wrote it exactly like that. But I have decided to revise my mental dictionary and I no longer even count at least half of the oxygen-wasters shuffling around as "citizens". I take a more Heinlein-based definition of citizen, that being one who makes substantive contributions to the maintenance and furtherance of the civilization. The others, let's just call them subjugates, because that's exactly what they are and that lesson is going to suddenly become very painful for them once they're reduced from being useful idiots to being merely idiots.

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #145 on: June 06, 2013, 03:59:31 PM »

Or as the King referred to them, loyal subjects.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2013, 06:54:05 PM »
I don't think the IRS is a legal entity of the govt. It's a quasi private firm listed in DE probably with direct ties to the Fed Reserve. They haven't a real police power except the corrupt judicial allow them to do what they want. Many people have fought the IRS in the court and won on merits but because the Judicial sees an immediate end to them if they rule in favor of these select individuals, the jig would be up and the govt would crash and burn.

I want them gone along with the leeches that work for them. Not just unavailable comment, gone from our shores. Calling Black Flag, we have a roach infestation and ::rockets:: want it fixed.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2013, 10:36:46 PM »

Before the Acronyms came we had Flit, Gulf Spray, Black Flag, pestilence killers all.
You could purchase, at low cost, pump dispersant cans and rid yourself and loved ones.
They Acronyms took away our DDT and gave us pablum.  Now we are overwhelmed by pestilence.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #148 on: June 07, 2013, 07:03:17 AM »
I'm OK with using overkill. 

::overkill::

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #149 on: June 07, 2013, 12:53:05 PM »
See how important it is to have a cheap power supply for electricity? Disintegration machines would be an excellent way to insuring a quiet death for zombie politicians.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2013, 02:26:12 PM »
Nukes, gas, coal, oil...I want it ALL!   ::whoohoo::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #151 on: June 10, 2013, 01:04:24 PM »

She closed her eyes, she took a drink, she got replaced; Washington agent #5.

Agent Holly Paz has been replaced.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #152 on: June 10, 2013, 01:32:52 PM »
So sad or in this case a celebration is in order as she'll keep salary and just move out away from the forefront.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2013, 06:17:28 PM »
So sad or in this case a celebration is in order as she'll keep salary and just move out away from the forefront.

I prefer to keep my enemies out in the open where I can keep an eye on them. They just moved her out of sight.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2013, 08:04:35 PM »
Roaches and light.  Lots of folks have lights on neat things.   ;)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #156 on: June 11, 2013, 11:19:12 AM »
It seems unless and until bullets literally fly...these f**ks will continue to operate like thugs on holiday!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2013, 12:07:25 PM »

Now that the IRS scandal is abated
[blockquote] IRS scandal - The dominant story in May when ABC, CBS and NBC crawled over each other for new details and provided 96 stories on morning and evening broadcasts has fallen to just one this week on ABC's Good Morning America, according to the Media Research Center. In some cases, it was replaced by the National Security Agency snooping scandal.[/blockquote]
Gravestone? Maybe not but it looks grim.
But it is time to grab your CPA and put on your flak jacket -

[blockquote] 
“When I left there, it’s been bugging me for weeks now, why IRS agents are training with a semi-automatic rifle AR-15, which has stand-off capability,” Duncan told POLITICO[/blockquote]

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2013, 11:27:21 AM »
Look over there, something shiny!

ETA - Oh, and more proof the FBI is part of the conspiracy against citizens.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/13/fbi-hasnt-contacted-a-single-tea-party-group-in-irs-probe-groups-say/
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 11:30:52 AM by Libertas »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #159 on: June 14, 2013, 12:30:20 PM »
Look over there, something shiny!

ETA - Oh, and more proof the FBI is part of the conspiracy against citizens.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/13/fbi-hasnt-contacted-a-single-tea-party-group-in-irs-probe-groups-say/

Yeah.....I listened to Mueller state he didn't know who the lead investigators are...he didn't know if any of the tea Party groups had been contacted, yada, yada, yada. The worst possible abuse ever and it is still thrown in our collective faces.....Nothing is gonna happen.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.