Author Topic: Obama's enemies and the IRS + Benghazi = strike 2  (Read 27790 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Obama's enemies and the IRS + Benghazi = strike 2
« Reply #120 on: June 03, 2013, 11:13:28 AM »
Another shocking (yeah, right!) bit of news - wife of former IRS poohbah is a full-certified batshyt moonbat OccuTard!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/02/Wife-of-Former-IRS-Chief-Campaigned-for-Obama-Questioned-Romney-s-Taxes

Stinkweeds thrive on leftist bullshyt...time to burn the fields yet?  WTF does it take, eh?

ETA - Oh, and the apologist for the Chairman of the Demons-are-people-too Club - "never use that word"...

Yes J-Mac, we know...even if true you would refuse to use accurate words...because you like being the Democrats favorite Pubbie bitch!

::mooning::

Time to call a spade a spade, Johhny Boy!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 11:35:53 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #121 on: June 03, 2013, 01:25:19 PM »
I think we found Harry Reids source over Romneys tax returns.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #122 on: June 03, 2013, 02:54:42 PM »
Rather obvious, innit?

Should be for the MFM too...which is why they demonize all whu raise issues about the most corrupt one...

::outrage::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #123 on: June 03, 2013, 04:42:09 PM »
Rather obvious, innit?

Should be for the MFM too...which is why they demonize all whu raise issues about the most corrupt one...

::outrage::

Obvious to me. Not too sure about our heroic republican leadership. The media knows it but don't care.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #124 on: June 03, 2013, 09:19:39 PM »
Pubbies think they are smarter than the press...marginally perhaps, but the press plays for keeps...the Pubbies play to be chumps.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #125 on: June 03, 2013, 09:33:12 PM »
Pubbies think they are smarter than the press...marginally perhaps, but the press plays for keeps...the Pubbies play to be chumps.

I saw this said elsewhere:  The Left is playing rough, the Right is worried about getting their uniforms dirty.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #126 on: June 03, 2013, 10:13:37 PM »

I saw this said elsewhere:  The Left is playing rough, the Right is worried about getting their uniforms dirty.
Mommy will scold them when they get dirty. Daddy has left as fast as he could and we all know why.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #127 on: June 04, 2013, 07:20:48 AM »

And we wonder why they fail so often.  Really, it isn't that hard to figure out, is it?!   ::gaah::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #128 on: June 04, 2013, 11:31:49 AM »
Leftists...Sick, twisted, and purely evil!  

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/06/democratic-talking-points-irs-targeting-of-nearly-500-conservative-groups-was-not-partisan/

Yeah...right!  Not partisan!  WTF is stupid enough to buy that load of shyt?!

And this DemonRat scum-sucking piece of guttertrash...

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/04/disgraceful-dem-rep-jim-mcdermott-blames-conservative-groups-for-bringing-irs-scrutiny-upon-themselves/

Well past time We the People TARGET these assholes!

Tar?  Feathers?  Rails?  CHARGE!!!

PS-Process jackasses like this fool along the way too!  

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2013, 04:29:33 PM »
I'm not sure there's enough tar and feathers in supply. May I suggest lamppost decorating for the remainder?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #130 on: June 04, 2013, 04:31:27 PM »
I'm not sure there's enough tar and feathers in supply. May I suggest lamppost decorating for the remainder?
I don't want to smell'em, do you? On the other hand, won't be in my neighborhood.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #131 on: June 04, 2013, 09:51:38 PM »
I bet crows and such like fascists.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2013, 12:14:36 PM »
I bet crows and such like fascists.

Now that you mention it, I read a story about a woman who fell to her death while hiking in France.  By the time rescuers were able to reach her body, it had already been completely eaten by vultures.  Less than an hour!  Sad story, but the point of the article was that vultures had become more aggressive since dead livestock on European farms were now being burned due to mad cow disease, rather than left in fields for the vultures.

So yes, I think we might have a workable disposal method.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2013, 12:24:01 PM »
Leftists...Sick, twisted, and purely evil!  

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/06/democratic-talking-points-irs-targeting-of-nearly-500-conservative-groups-was-not-partisan/

Yeah...right!  Not partisan!  WTF is stupid enough to buy that load of shyt?!

And this DemonRat scum-sucking piece of guttertrash...

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/06/04/disgraceful-dem-rep-jim-mcdermott-blames-conservative-groups-for-bringing-irs-scrutiny-upon-themselves/

Well past time We the People TARGET these assholes!

Tar?  Feathers?  Rails?  CHARGE!!!

PS-Process jackasses like this fool along the way too!  

Reading the McDermott story. I don't think the guy is stupid but I believe he knows his voters are stupid and there will be no recourse over what comes out of his mouth. Democrats are brazen today. Emboldened. They are following the lead of their leader.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2013, 04:06:53 PM »

Reading the McDermott story. I don't think the guy is stupid but I believe he knows his voters are stupid and there will be no recourse over what comes out of his mouth. Democrats are brazen today. Emboldened. They are following the lead of their leader.

Right of the cliff.

RickZ

« Reply #135 on: June 05, 2013, 04:12:56 PM »
You know what the most frightening thing about that assclown McDermott is?  He's a medical doctor, a psychiatrist.  Talk about friggin' projection!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #136 on: June 06, 2013, 04:47:01 AM »
You know what the most frightening thing about that assclown McDermott is?  He's a medical doctor, a psychiatrist.  Talk about friggin' projection!
Had no idea and yet he couldn't see the psychosis of clowns such as Saddam? Talk about ignoring the clear warning signs. This man should be fired just for f**king that up and they keep electing him.  ::bashing::

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #137 on: June 06, 2013, 10:54:17 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/06/05/real-reason-obama-tapped-susan-rice-for-national-security-adviser/

<Rice might have been able to overcome the Benghazi debacle if she had other strong credentials, for example being a senior military officer like Colin Powell and Brent Scowcroft, or a respected academic like Henry Kissinger and Zbig Brzezinski. But  Susan Rice is none of these.
When the spotlight was on her at the U.N. she was an ineffective ambassador who couldn't get Russia or China on board to deal with Syria or impose strict sanctions against Iran.
Not only did she fail to persuade those key members of the Security Council, she didn't know it  until after the votes on sanctions were taken!

Benghazi was supposed to be her audition for the Secretary of State job -- go on all the Sunday talk shows and be the Obama administration’s primary spokesman.
She was so eager for the try out that she didn't stop and ask why they wanted her. The decision to send someone from the administration to appear on all five talk shows is a decision made at the highest levels of the White House.
It should have been the Secretary of State, or maybe Secretary of Defense, or CIA chief, or NSC Adviser or White House Chief of Staff – they were part of the decision process.
Susan Rice was the one senior administration official who knew nothing about events leading up to Benghazi and the attack itself, yet the White House asked her to go on those shows?
Alarm bells should have gone off in her head!
I checked their schedules and most of the other senior officials were in Washington and available that morning. It’s just that they were smarter than Rice and realized it was a poisoned chalice.

So what is Obama thinking with the Rice appointment? He’s doubling down and circling the wagons. He's rewarding Rice for being a loyal (if incompetent) soldier. He is hanging tough on the scandals and claiming that he knew nothing about them until he read about them in the papers.
On the other hand, maybe Obama's appointment of Rice is smarter than it looks on the surface.
By appointing Rice to the NSC job the president can invoke executive privilege and claim she doesn’t have to testify on Capitol Hill. And even if she does talk about Benghazi, at some point, she will certainly be a loyal soldier if she is now sitting just steps from the Oval Office.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/06/05/real-reason-obama-tapped-susan-rice-for-national-security-adviser/#ixzz2VS5NMRax>
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #138 on: June 06, 2013, 11:43:32 AM »
"...she will certainly be a loyal soldier if she is now dangling from a streetlight sitting just steps from the Oval Office."

FIFY!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #139 on: June 06, 2013, 01:20:43 PM »
This is what happens when a group of "elected officials" have no conscience. Scandels can swirl....IRS, Benghazi, obamacare, etc.....But it doesn't matter, it is business as usual. Obama has not slowed down.

I think I'll go make a call on my Verizon phone and tell the president what I think.