Author Topic: BofA Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Deposits Saying:  (Read 913 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
BofA Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Deposits Saying:
« on: January 07, 2013, 12:30:01 AM »
“We Believe You Should Not Be Selling Guns On The Internet”

"On December 29, 2011, Joseph P Sirochman, the owner of American Spirit Arms posted this on Facebook, via Ironic Surrealism.

All,
    My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms and I wanted to share my recent experience with Bank of America .(which we have been doing business with for over 10 years)…. Everyone is familiar with the latest increase in guns sales , dealers selling out of inventory , Manufacturers back logged for months , large revenue all generated in the last two weeks …. American Spirit Arms is no exception to the overwhelming demand . What we have experienced is that our web site orders have jumped 500 % causing our web site E commerce processing larger Deposits to BANK OF AMERICA ..Well, this through up a huge RED Flag with Bank of America . So they decided to hold the deposits for further review , meaning that the orders/payments that were coming in through the web ,( being paid by the customer and that were shipped out by American Spirit Arms ),the BANK was keeping (UNDER REVIEW )..as you could imagine this made me furious…After countless hours on the phone with BANK OF AMERICA I finally got a Manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for FURTHER REVIEW …HER EXACT WORDS WERE …

..” WE BELIEVE YOU SHOULD NOT BE SELLING GUNS and PARTS ON THE INTERNET “

…I flipped the F**k Out and told them that they have no right to make up their own new rules and regs..that we are a firearms Manufacturer with all the proper licensing FFL (Federal Firearm license ), SOT and that we follow all Federal and All States’ rules and regulations on shipping Firearms and parts ..and that we are also Audited by ATF and Homeland
    Security on a regular basis … She said that she understands that but that the deposits will be released After they have a chance to review and clear them …I told her that This was unacceptable and the those deposits (that were a week old by now ) needed to be released ASAP, that we are a small business and rely on the revenue to run and stay operational.

After that being said another Manager got involved and released one of the deposits (to help out )… So far to date after
    Two weeks of sales only 1/3 of collected internet sales have been released ..I am still pissed and looking for another
    Bank and options …
    I just thought the public should know ..

I will keep everyone posted on new developments ..

Sincerely

Joseph P Sirochman
    American Spirit Arms
    16001 N Greenway Hayden Loop
    Suite B
    Scottsdale AZ 85260
    480-367-9540 phone
    480-367-9541 fax"

Bank of America:  Lousy sonsabitches.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: BofA Freezes Gun Manufacturer’s Deposits Saying:
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 02:12:04 AM »
Implementing a policy as a private (read; quasi private) business is one thing. But freezing assets based on an ideological preference that is not spelled out contractually is a breach of contract.

They are doing it because they know that the Obama (non)justice department has their back. They're acting as a harassment arm of the regime. Expect more of this kind of thing to be done even more flagrantly as economic fascism takes hold.

I would look for conservative think tanks, media, or individuals to be similarly harassed.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 03:37:48 AM »
BoA has been so badly beaten up by the administration , the DoJ and certain members of congress that they're willing to do almost anything to make nice with Stymie .

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 05:41:27 AM »
BoA has been so badly beaten up by the administration , the DoJ and certain members of congress that they're willing to do almost anything to make nice with Stymie .

The public has done their share of bashing, too, but it's been deserved.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2013, 05:50:35 AM »

The public has done their share of bashing, too, but it's been deserved.

You ain't kiddin'.  Long before most people knew what a Matricula Consular was, on the desks of BoA loan officers were little cards trumpeting the bank's acceptance of such as valid ID, so they were trucking with illegal aliens.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2013, 06:29:18 AM »
Address of manager doing this and then publish it....should put some fear into unlawful activity.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2013, 06:50:05 AM »
Address of manager doing this and then publish it....should put some fear into unlawful activity.

Of every damned officer in that outfit, people should be going Sons of Liberty on these fascist pricks!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 08:40:09 AM »
Jamie Dimon Secretary of Treasury: Could He Replace Tim Geithner?

Opps, thought Dimon had been head of BoA but research doesn't confirm that assumption.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 08:51:10 AM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 05:44:05 PM »
Hell, BOA is the Admin's lil piggy-bank:

Bank of America will shell out billions to settle a deal with government mortgage agency Fannie Mae over claims that the bank sold the agency bad mortgages.

The bank will pay Fannie Mae $3.6 billion in cash and buy back $6.75 billion in loans that Bank of America and Countrywide Financial sold to the agency between 2000 and 2008, The Washington Post reported.

Bank of America will also pay a fine of $1.3 billion to Fannie for dealing with the foreclosures too slowly.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2013, 06:20:53 PM »

And maps just like the legal gun owners have to be subjected to.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie