Author Topic: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...  (Read 202918 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: 2016 Races...If Anybody Cares...
« Reply #900 on: August 01, 2016, 08:43:15 AM »
Hilarious...WaPo gives Hitlery lie-a-thon performance in 7/31 FauxNews interview "4 Pinocchio's"!

http://www.weaselzippers.us/286985-wapo-fact-checker-gives-clinton-four-pinocchios-over-her-claim-fbi-director-said-her-email-answers-were-truthful/

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #901 on: August 01, 2016, 11:55:41 AM »
Open question - Is this expected to hurt Trump?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-post-runs-naked-pics-trumps-wife-again-093411944.html

I mean if Obama's spouse...Clinton's spouse (pick one)...it probably would make most people scream in horror and rip their own eyes out of their sockets...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #902 on: August 01, 2016, 01:30:22 PM »
Open question - Is this expected to hurt Trump?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ny-post-runs-naked-pics-trumps-wife-again-093411944.html

I mean if Obama's spouse...Clinton's spouse (pick one)...it probably would make most people scream in horror and rip their own eyes out of their sockets...

I've seen nudes of Moochelle. At the zoo.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #903 on: August 01, 2016, 05:10:35 PM »
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #904 on: August 02, 2016, 07:06:42 AM »
You know what I'm thinking?

Yeah, push Bill in, lock that door, seal the whole area with reinforced concrete, radioactive nuclear waste, bacon bits and several thousand tons of gravel...

::whoohoo::

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #905 on: August 02, 2016, 07:21:32 AM »

Yeah, push Bill in, lock that door, seal the whole area with reinforced concrete, radioactive nuclear waste, bacon bits and several thousand tons of gravel...

Seems like a waste of good bacon bits... Lol
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #906 on: August 02, 2016, 07:26:19 AM »

I know...but it's a safety measure to keep Islaminals from digging for the radioactive nuclear waste that keeps everybody else out...

Offline fordguy_85

« Reply #907 on: August 02, 2016, 08:15:18 AM »

I know...but it's a safety measure to keep Islaminals from digging for the radioactive nuclear waste that keeps everybody else out...

Fair enough use then... I'm a bit slow on the uptake this morning; I'm just past halfway through a 16-hr shift.
Eric Morgan
"Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed the conviction that these liberties are the gift of God?" - Thomas Jefferson

"Opinions and instructions do not outmatch the Constitution. Against it, they are void." - Calvin Coolidge

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #908 on: August 02, 2016, 10:08:50 AM »
Oh, and as I predicted...Prog-saturated MFM giving Trump his little post-convention "bounce"...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/285694-new-cnn-poll-shows-trump-now-leading-clinton-48-45-6-point-bounce/

...to be followed by the ever so predictable "flip" the other direction following Hitlery's coronation...a lead that will never go away through election day...

::bsmeter::

Oh count on it.  This is their "maintain the appearance that our polls are legitimate" phase.

Certainly called this.  The media are making a big deal about Hillary getting a bigger convention bounce than Trump.

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #909 on: August 02, 2016, 11:08:41 AM »
Oh, and as I predicted...Prog-saturated MFM giving Trump his little post-convention "bounce"...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/285694-new-cnn-poll-shows-trump-now-leading-clinton-48-45-6-point-bounce/

...to be followed by the ever so predictable "flip" the other direction following Hitlery's coronation...a lead that will never go away through election day...

::bsmeter::

Oh count on it.  This is their "maintain the appearance that our polls are legitimate" phase.

Certainly called this.  The media are making a big deal about Hillary getting a bigger convention bounce than Trump.

It was too easy...it happens every fricken POTUS election year, without fail...and with the daily trickle of sleaze, corruption and filth leaking from Hitlery they'll use this as "solid proof" that "the people" have rendered their judgment that all these allegations of wrongdoing are baseless and politically motivated and are not helping her opponent one bit and are in fact hurting him because "the people" are tired of the politics of personal destruction blah blah blah...the same old lies and accusing others of your sins schtick!

The only way to cut through it is to continue to hammer her, continue to hammer the lapdog media for eating the biscuits shot out her ass and to out hustle that fat-ankled succubus and make ample use of ridicule and outrage.

I see Trump not backing off one bit...and I see Team Evil and their sycophants continuing to lie, cheat and steal.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #910 on: August 02, 2016, 05:05:15 PM »
The ole dem bounce. I read a story where Clinton received a bigger bounce than Trump and the explanation as to why. Ho hum. Predictable the constant drumbeat of bashing Trump. We will never see the story in mainstream news of Clinton bashing the Gold Star mother who personally blamed Clinton....But oh boy, we are definitely hearing the Kahn side. Not to mention dads sleazy antics to get refugees into our country. Kudos to Trump to keep the attacks going because we all know every other pubbie would have caved and groveled like a millinial in skinny jeans.

wasserman Shultz said it best: Clinton needs to keep her base ignorant. The media happily obliges.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #911 on: August 03, 2016, 08:53:09 AM »
Yep, they are off to the races with the "Clinton got a nice convention bump" narrative.  They probably had all these articles written before the conventions even happened.  This was as predictable as the sun rising in the east.  Show Trump doing well before the Coven in Philadelphia, to maintain some semblance of legitimacy, then ride out the remainder of the election on the narrative of "Clinton simply got out of reach after that great convention bounce."

And who really gives that much of a sh*t about conventions anyway?  "You know, I was thinking she was a cold and cynical power seeker before the convention, but I really like those balloons they dropped at the end."

Trump’s Chances Of Winning The Election Just Plummeted, Says Statistician

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #912 on: August 03, 2016, 12:36:52 PM »
Oh, and the sour-grapes will run with the MFM BS too...losers like Boozer Beck and the rest of the #NeverTrump Establishment dupes...

::mooning::

PS-Somebody put this cadaver in a box and seal it up...

http://www.drudgereport.com/nows.htm

::puke::
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 12:44:40 PM by Libertas »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #913 on: August 03, 2016, 12:54:43 PM »
Then of course there's this.  The latest LA Times poll shows Trump still on top.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/trump-top-latest-usc-la-times-daybreak-tracking-poll/

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #914 on: August 03, 2016, 08:36:52 PM »
  Just keep in mind that figures don't lie but liars figure.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #915 on: August 04, 2016, 07:20:46 AM »
Yes, there are lies, damn lies...statistics...and anything spewed by a Prog!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #916 on: August 04, 2016, 09:16:09 AM »
Good News.  Just saying someone worked for the Clintons is now a "smear"

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2016/08/03/obeidallah-goes-berzerk-after-cnn-guest-recalls-khan-ties

Talking about living rent free in someone's head.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #917 on: August 04, 2016, 10:20:29 AM »
There are two memes being promulgated.  Actually one meme taking over from another.  The first meme was the "how dare Trump insult these Gold Star parents?" but that one is losing some traction as Khan's history comes to light.  So the replacement meme is the "the Trump campaign is imploding.  Is the RNC going to intervene?" bullsh*t.

In my personal sh*tlist, when the mass hangings occur, the so-called "journalists" should go before any of the rest.  Before the politicians even.

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #918 on: August 04, 2016, 11:02:55 AM »

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2016-08-03.html

In order to shut down a debate they're losing, Democrats find victims to make their arguments for them, pre-empting counter-argument by droning on about the suffering of their victim-spokesperson. Alternative opinions must be preceded by proof that the speaker has "sacrificed" more than someone who lost a child, a husband, or whatever. Khan's argument, delivered angrily and in a thick Pakistani accent at the DNC, is that "our" Constitution requires us to continue the nonstop importation of Muslims. If the U.S. Constitution required us to admit more than 100,000 Muslims a year -- as we do -- we'd already be living in Pakistan, and Khan wouldn't have had to move to get that nice feeling of home. So the "argument" part of Khan's point is gibberish. Luckily, Khan had Part Two: His son died in Iraq, whereas Donald Trump does not have a son who died in Iraq, so he can't say anything. Yes, a candidate for president of the United States is supposed to be prohibited from discussing a dangerous immigration program because Khan's son was one of fourteen (14!) Muslim servicemen killed by other Muslims in our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. That's why we're obligated to import yet more Muslims – including, undoubtedly, some just like the ones who killed his son. Q.E.D.! If you think that doesn't make any sense, keep your yap shut, unless you lost a child in Iraq, too.

Yeah,  sorry you lost your son.  That does not give you a get-out-of-jail card for everything you say, believe and do in your life henceforth,  and if you are still grieving and don't want your life to be investigated and have to defined those actions and views ,  don't take a speaking gig at the DNC convention.

The MEDIA is complicit in calling the Benghazi parents Liars - and they lost sons as a direct result of Hillary's actions... even though there is Video of the Obama admin telling the WHOLE NATION  it was a you tube video that caused the violence and multiple families collaborate that Hillary said the same thing.

If it weren't for the double standards, they would have no standards at all .

Right now,  I am telling liberals that I don't care if Trump destroys the whole god damn planet as President. If they spend the intervening time between now and Armageddon suffering and angry because of a Trump presidency  than I am HAPPY to vote for Trump. Civility? If you wanted that  you  should have demanded it form your own side as well...   Screw that and screw you.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #919 on: August 04, 2016, 11:40:07 AM »
I'm glad this LtGov didn't back down...but it does show the impossible feat of trying to use common sense and logic with an emoting fool who is also a professional grade agitator, liar and low-life scum-sucking Musloid-kissing tool!

Khan is a Sharia-pimping Constitution and Declaration hating scum-sucking Islamic incubus!  I don't care what his kid did, we are talking about what the asshole father is doing and has done!

Didn't anybody bring this up?

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php?topic=14446.msg156024;topicseen#msg156024

Whaddafuqq?!

Glock is right...but at that time, things are going to be so busy...the pecking order won't matter as we won't want any to escape what's coming for them!