Author Topic: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition  (Read 486322 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Culture Watch: Black Trash Edition
« Reply #1380 on: August 25, 2015, 11:14:33 AM »
#StoppedAtHeaven'sGate

"Whachu meen, I black, yo!"  "You raciss!"

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1381 on: September 12, 2015, 09:52:26 AM »
Darwin winner 2015

http://concealednation.org/2015/09/some-never-learn-intruder-dies-robbing-same-house-where-he-was-shot-last-time/

DAYTON, OHIO — Dayton Police Department arrived on the scene to find a 22-year-old man had been shot and killed by a 43-year-old female homeowner in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

What was shaping up to be just another great tale of home owners defending themselves took a turn for the strange when WHIO began to uncover the checkered history of the robber.  Apparently, in 2013, DeBrandon Jurrod Dickerson, 22, of Detroit, had broken into this exact same residence.  He was a teenager back then and he had attempted the home invasion with the assistance of another teenager.  The female homeowner had a firearm then, as well, and shot either him or his accomplice in the arm.  Both teenagers were arrested at the scene of the crime.

So Dickerson apparently didn’t learn his lesson.  On Thursday, WHIO is rushing to confirm but initial speculation is that it is the same homeowner, same house, and same culprit as last time.  As if making an unsuccessful home invasion at 4:10 am almost precisely two years to the anniversary of the last time you did the same thing wasn’t lesson enough.

This was Dickerson’s last attempt.  He was shot at close range in the chest by the home owner and confirmed dead by the Montgomery County Coroner’s office.

Dayton Police Homicide Division Supervisor Sgt. Richard Blommel confirmed that DPD was first contacted by the woman when she reported that an intruder had gained access via the second story of the home.  The intruder confronted the woman and he was then shot.  Authorities confirm that even after the bullet struck his chest, he managed to escape back out through the second story and run three blocks before dying.

Sgt. Blommel reported that the woman had been brought in for questioning but charges are not expected to be filed against her — mainly due to the fact it was a clear-cut case of self-defense.

“You have a right to protect yourself if you fear for the safety of yourself and or your family,” Blommel said to WHIO.

Second time’s the charm, right?  I’m pretty sure that’s not how that saying goes.

Lesson of the day for criminals: If you attempt to burglarize someone’s home and you are shot and you survive, don’t go back and try it again… Wait, wait, wait… What am I saying?  Please do.  This is working out extremely well.  Just try not to bleed out on the carpet too much on your way out for your final 300 yard sprint to the finish line.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1382 on: September 13, 2015, 11:38:32 AM »
Must have missed the heart, eh?  Bled out like a gut-shot deer...a deer I would put out of misery, dumbasses probably not as long as its unarmed...

So long, loser...

Offline OldSailor

• The world is sick and getting sicker.
« Reply #1383 on: September 14, 2015, 11:42:36 AM »
Darwin winner 2015

http://concealednation.org/2015/09/some-never-learn-intruder-dies-robbing-same-house-where-he-was-shot-last-time/

DAYTON, OHIO — Dayton Police Department arrived on the scene to find a 22-year-old man had been shot and killed by a 43-year-old female homeowner in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

What was shaping up to be just another great tale of home owners defending themselves took a turn for the strange when WHIO began to uncover the checkered history of the robber.  Apparently, in 2013, DeBrandon Jurrod Dickerson, 22, of Detroit, had broken into this exact same residence.  He was a teenager back then and he had attempted the home invasion with the assistance of another teenager.  The female homeowner had a firearm then, as well, and shot either him or his accomplice in the arm.  Both teenagers were arrested at the scene of the crime.

So Dickerson apparently didn’t learn his lesson.  On Thursday, WHIO is rushing to confirm but initial speculation is that it is the same homeowner, same house, and same culprit as last time.  As if making an unsuccessful home invasion at 4:10 am almost precisely two years to the anniversary of the last time you did the same thing wasn’t lesson enough.

This was Dickerson’s last attempt.  He was shot at close range in the chest by the home owner and confirmed dead by the Montgomery County Coroner’s office.

Dayton Police Homicide Division Supervisor Sgt. Richard Blommel confirmed that DPD was first contacted by the woman when she reported that an intruder had gained access via the second story of the home.  The intruder confronted the woman and he was then shot.  Authorities confirm that even after the bullet struck his chest, he managed to escape back out through the second story and run three blocks before dying.

Sgt. Blommel reported that the woman had been brought in for questioning but charges are not expected to be filed against her — mainly due to the fact it was a clear-cut case of self-defense.

“You have a right to protect yourself if you fear for the safety of yourself and or your family,” Blommel said to WHIO.

Second time’s the charm, right?  I’m pretty sure that’s not how that saying goes.

Lesson of the day for criminals: If you attempt to burglarize someone’s home and you are shot and you survive, don’t go back and try it again… Wait, wait, wait… What am I saying?  Please do.  This is working out extremely well.  Just try not to bleed out on the carpet too much on your way out for your final 300 yard sprint to the finish line.

::thumbsup::  I say "Good job young lady!"
"In it's most basic form the right to keep and bear arms is nothing less than the right to maintain the means of one's own self-defense. If a man chooses not to arm himself, that is his choice and right. It is NOT his right to force his choice upon me." - Me

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1384 on: September 16, 2015, 07:17:14 AM »
By the way, anyone notice that 6...SIX...were recently shot in front of First Avenue/Target Center?

http://bringmethenews.com/2015/09/12/reports-6-people-shot-overnight-in-downtown-minneapolis/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1385 on: September 16, 2015, 07:29:46 AM »
By the way, anyone notice that 6...SIX...were recently shot in front of First Avenue/Target Center?

http://bringmethenews.com/2015/09/12/reports-6-people-shot-overnight-in-downtown-minneapolis/

Police Chief Janee Harteau...is one stupid effing progtard POS!  But that line of stupid effing progtard crap goes back a long...long...long way!  Remember Tony "There is no gang problem" Bouza?  Effing Bozo!  Dindu Nuffin, Din Seenuffin!  This crap-ass town is no different than NYC, or DC, or SF or any other feral zoo!  Any statement coming from these fools is only useful as buttwipe!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #1386 on: September 19, 2015, 04:46:40 PM »
Everett D. Mitchell is the Director of Community Relations at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is also an attorney, pastor, and community leader.

At a recent panel discussing “Best Policing Practices,” Mitchell said that police should stop prosecuting individuals who shoplift from Wal-Mart and Target.

http://www.weaselzippers.us/232477-u-of-wisconsin-director-of-community-relations-stealing-from-companies-like-walmart-shouldnt-be-a-crime/

#EndBlackPrivilegeNow!
Sure, the solution seems to evade the obvious which is to brand the dumb bastards at birth and chip them. When they come to loot Walmart,Target and the like, the stores can just bill the government for the merchandise pilfered. Of course that leads the rest of the tax paying morons to pay for it via income taxes. We all know that ending the progressive income tax is tantamount to racism via stealing from those that never earn.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1387 on: September 22, 2015, 11:31:21 AM »
I don't know who this feral twit is...supposed to be somebody I guess, I reckon if I don't know who she is then it must reflect well on me, so...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/234931-lefty-azealia-banks-goes-ballistic-calls-flight-attendant-a-f-got/

Just think, if this was a white man spitting, punching and clawing at a black woman the bastard would have been apprehended roughly, cuffed...and taken to jail and charged with assault.

Anything happen to this trash?  Nope.  And why does it matter what the French people who were assaulted by this garbage do or don't do?  This lunatic assaulted someone in full view of witnesses, should be tossed in the can!

Typical classy trash, eh?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #1388 on: September 22, 2015, 01:09:26 PM »
I don't know who this feral twit is...supposed to be somebody I guess, I reckon if I don't know who she is then it must reflect well on me, so...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/234931-lefty-azealia-banks-goes-ballistic-calls-flight-attendant-a-f-got/

Just think, if this was a white man spitting, punching and clawing at a black woman the bastard would have been apprehended roughly, cuffed...and taken to jail and charged with assault.

Anything happen to this trash?  Nope.  And why does it matter what the French people who were assaulted by this garbage do or don't do?  This lunatic assaulted someone in full view of witnesses, should be tossed in the can!

God forgive me for thinking it, much less writing it, but Black men know how to deal with that sht; they pop Mz. Out of Control and that's usually the end of it.  Remember the Black football player, after they got on the elevator, clocked the witch who had hand trouble and got up in his face?  And then she married him, didn't she.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1389 on: September 22, 2015, 02:31:34 PM »

God forgive me for thinking it, much less writing it, but Black men know how to deal with that sht; they pop Mz. Out of Control and that's usually the end of it.  Remember the Black football player, after they got on the elevator, clocked the witch who had hand trouble and got up in his face?  And then she married him, didn't she.

Yup, IIRC she did marry him.  Rice, Ray Rice.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1390 on: October 01, 2015, 10:54:57 AM »
http://eagnews.org/student-brawl-erupts-at-barack-obama-high-school-in-milwaukee/

A pregnant girl was rushed to the hospital after she was involved in a melee involving 30 to 40 students at a high school named in honor of President Obama.

Heh

while en route, she allegedly kicked a paramedic, who is also pregnant, Fox 6 reports.

Double heh.

Media Trackers reported that the school “failed to meet expectations” on state report cards.

That's certainly a shock.  Obama's America, **** Yeah!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1391 on: October 01, 2015, 12:13:25 PM »
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see feral fingerprints all over every aspect of this...

MILWAUKEE — Police responded to the Barack Obama High School of Career and Technical Education Wednesday afternoon after a report of an altercation.

Milwaukee Police rushed to the scene to assist resource officers who were overwhelmed with the situation.
According to police, 30-40 students and non-students were involved in a fight inside of the school.

A pregnant student, who was being evaluated by a paramedic and apparently didn’t want to leave the fight, kicked a paramedic, who was also pregnant, FOX6 reported.

No one was seriously injured.

The School District sent out a statement: “We are cooperating with the Milwaukee Police Department as it investigates an incident that happened at the school at about 2:30 p.m. We will take appropriate disciplinary action against any student involved.”

No arrests were made. It’s unclear what sparked the brawl.

Uhh huh.  You have a school renamed from a Civil War hero who died at the hands of the red man (Custer) to the biggest asshole every occupying the White House with the worst track record on race relations of anybody in a leadership position...and a brawl breaks out that nobody is saying why it happened, but that it was out of hand and "overwhleming" police dispatched to the school and where one pregnant rioter kicked a pregnant paramedic...and nobody knows nothing...nobody saw nothing...nobody did nothing...and no arrests made...I got that right?

How effed up is this?  What sub-moron would allow kids to go to this sh*thole?  What sub-moron is running this sh*thole?  What sub-moron started this riot and why are they not swinging by their privates in a jail cell?

Pathetic.

If these kids were white, parents would be pulling kids out, parents would be talking to the police, kids would be held accountable or tracked down and arrested.

But, skin color trumps all and the darker you are the more sh*t you can get away with.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1392 on: October 04, 2015, 09:58:31 AM »
..and a brawl breaks out that nobody is saying why it happened, but that it was out of hand and "overwhleming" police dispatched to the school and where one pregnant rioter kicked a pregnant paramedic...and nobody knows nothing...nobody saw nothing...nobody did nothing...and no arrests made...I got that right?

Brah, dats jus anudda day n da 'hood.

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1393 on: October 05, 2015, 07:31:55 AM »
..and a brawl breaks out that nobody is saying why it happened, but that it was out of hand and "overwhleming" police dispatched to the school and where one pregnant rioter kicked a pregnant paramedic...and nobody knows nothing...nobody saw nothing...nobody did nothing...and no arrests made...I got that right?

Brah, dats jus anudda day n da 'hood.

If true then the cancer is so severe that the only option is massive doses of radiation for the entire infected area.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1394 on: October 06, 2015, 12:19:27 PM »
This moonbat Penn Prof calls ben Carson a "coon"...

http://www.weaselzippers.us/236072-moonbat-ivy-league-professor-calls-ben-carson-a-coon/

Can you imaging that?  A black man being called a coon by this...what is this...what's that crap on her head?

If I were Carson I'd thank her for proving his point and wish her nothing but happiness on the Democrat Plantation.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1395 on: November 03, 2015, 06:02:51 AM »
America going feral, part 7,256

! No longer available

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1396 on: November 03, 2015, 07:30:07 AM »

! No longer available

Obama's America! F*&k yeah!

I really feel bad for the teacher, but I wonder if she realizes she's part of the problem?

And then we have this Academia nutcase trying to incite a protest that doesn't work.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/02/dashcam-video-undermines-texas-profs-claim-racial-profiling-says-chief/

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1397 on: November 03, 2015, 07:54:46 AM »

! No longer available

Obama's America! F*&k yeah!

I really feel bad for the teacher, but I wonder if she realizes she's part of the problem?

And then we have this Academia nutcase trying to incite a protest that doesn't work.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/02/dashcam-video-undermines-texas-profs-claim-racial-profiling-says-chief/

I was going to guess Austin...but no, a small time college prof...seeking 15 minutes of stupidity...

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #1398 on: November 03, 2015, 09:14:20 AM »
North Texas, for the Dean of the Journalism School trying to perpetrate fraud.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #1399 on: November 03, 2015, 07:08:25 PM »
North Texas, for the Dean of the Journalism School trying to perpetrate fraud.

By pretending to be a college dean. ::whoohoo::

Thomas Jefferson