Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 450141 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #501 on: September 03, 2019, 01:50:44 PM »
I mostly stopped following this stuff because it is so aggravating and seemingly pointless. One of the things I take exception to from the article:

What’s also disturbing is that, according to that same report: “Between the election and April 2017, when Ferrante finally left the White House, the Trump NSC division supervisor was not allowed to get rid of Ferrante.” In other words, Comey tried to ensure that the White House had no authority to remove Ferrante. Somehow the director of the FBI superseded the authority of the President of the United States, implanting an unremovable agent.

This is plain, old-fashioned bullsh*t. There were (are) rules that protect employees from workplace retaliation but there isn't one of them that could stop the White House if they were truly committed to removing him.

For that matter, they could have simply stripped him of all but basic access and given him a new office - somewhere in the bowels of the building. A nice windowless cubicle a quarter-mile from his nearest co-worker. No work assignment other than "answer the phone if it rings" (and then provide him a dead line).

I'm tired of people saying that workers have all the rights and employers have none - especially when I was maneuvered out of my job in precisely that manner.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #502 on: September 03, 2019, 03:23:13 PM »
Yeah, that part got me keyed up too...

As we all know, laws and regs are made to make things easier for statists and certainly not people who oppose them or their aims!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #503 on: September 03, 2019, 06:41:26 PM »
 And everybody was wondering how all the leaks happened.  He was surrounded by traitors.  I would go all Clinton on them all!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #504 on: September 04, 2019, 01:30:42 PM »
Comey the DeepState Homey needs to be hung for treason, period!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/03/trump-tweets-to-declassify-is-important-comey-responds-dont-do-it-stay-true/

And release the damn memo's...do it yourself if need be!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/russia-probe-pressure-surveillance

And let the railroading of Flynn be overturned!

Any anything left over uncorrected should receive Executive action to clear!!!

Git-R-Done!!!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #505 on: September 05, 2019, 06:01:12 AM »
https://aclj.org/government-corruption/aclj-submits-foia-request-to-expose-former-fbi-director-james-comeys-covert-operation-and-spies-in-the-white-house?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Informational&utm_content=Government%20Corruption&sf108059784=1

Makes one want to just start slitting traitor throats!!!

They actually submitted the FOIA a year ago with no response so yesterday they filed suit in federal court for all paper work. Sekelow explained it all on his show last nite, big thing being the three spies in the white house put there by comey

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #506 on: September 05, 2019, 12:22:52 PM »
https://aclj.org/government-corruption/aclj-submits-foia-request-to-expose-former-fbi-director-james-comeys-covert-operation-and-spies-in-the-white-house?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Informational&utm_content=Government%20Corruption&sf108059784=1

They actually submitted the FOIA a year ago with no response so yesterday they filed suit in federal court for all paper work. Sekelow explained it all on his show last nite, big thing being the three spies in the white house put there by comey

Spies can't hang themselves...unless they turn on a Clinton...so let's do all we can to help!  We're nice like that!   :D

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #507 on: September 05, 2019, 04:56:07 PM »

Spies can't hang themselves...unless they turn on a Clinton...so let's do all we can to help!  We're nice like that!   :D

Isn't it part of us COEXISTING with them?
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #508 on: September 06, 2019, 07:38:28 AM »

Isn't it part of us COEXISTING with them?

Yup.  They commit treason...we hang 'em.  Works swell and totally FoundersTM approved!   ::USA::  ::thumbsup::

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #509 on: September 06, 2019, 01:06:10 PM »
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/06/happened-flynn-lawyers-secret-meeting-judge-week/

Little update on Flynn. She should be Trumps next SCOTUS nominee

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #510 on: September 06, 2019, 01:34:35 PM »
https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/06/happened-flynn-lawyers-secret-meeting-judge-week/

Little update on Flynn. She should be Trumps next SCOTUS nominee

Yes, instead of Amy Conan Barrett.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #511 on: September 06, 2019, 01:45:22 PM »
Either one would explode heads. What's your gripe with Barrett?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #512 on: September 06, 2019, 05:09:33 PM »

She and her husband have two adopted Haitian children, to complement their biological five.  That raises a red flag for me.

And I got her name wrong; it's Coney Barrett.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #513 on: September 07, 2019, 10:46:33 AM »

She and her husband have two adopted Haitian children, to complement their biological five.  That raises a red flag for me.

Sounds like early onset proglodyte NWO dogooderism...makes one wonder what other silly notions are floating around in there?  Could be just another PITA so-called moderate that we've been burned with too many times already.

And not a slam on adopting, there are opportunities at home...an alternative to feeding the baby-harvesting ghouls at Planned Infanticide for instance.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #514 on: September 07, 2019, 01:28:19 PM »

Sounds like early onset proglodyte NWO dogooderism...makes one wonder what other silly notions are floating around in there?  Could be just another PITA so-called moderate that we've been burned with too many times already.

And not a slam on adopting, there are opportunities at home...an alternative to feeding the baby-harvesting ghouls at Planned Infanticide for instance.

Yahtzee!

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #515 on: September 07, 2019, 01:41:56 PM »
Am I mistaken, isn't she the one Frankenstein railed against during her initial confirmation about her religion?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #516 on: September 07, 2019, 02:44:24 PM »
Am I mistaken, isn't she the one Frankenstein railed against during her initial confirmation about her religion?

Yes, as in 'the dogma lives loudly within you' or somesuch about her Catholicism.  However, just because the Progs don't like her doesn't mean the Right has to.  The ''enemy of my enemy is my friend" often isn't a working thesis.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #517 on: September 11, 2019, 08:52:01 AM »
DeepState Rod needs to be frog-marched to justice one way or another...with all the rest of them!!!

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/10/michael-flynn-and-sidney-powell-return-to-court-powell-confirms-rosenstein-authorized-targeting-of-flynn-jr-for-leverage/

Goddamned Stalin/Beria sh*t must be destroyed!!!

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #518 on: September 11, 2019, 08:37:48 PM »
  When is Rosenstien going to be questioned under oath in public?? This guy is at the center of everything.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #519 on: September 12, 2019, 11:50:24 AM »

And let us not ever forget this traitors who sentenced 4 American's to death by Obama-armed pIslamist terrorists!

March 2011 through Pre 9/11/12 attack: Who knew of Operation “Zero Footprint”?:
President Obama and Vice President Biden (both Dems)
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (Dem)
CIA Director Leon Panetta (March 2011 – June 2011)
*CIA Director General David Petraeus (?) (Sept 2011 – Nov 2012)
NATO Commander, James G Stavridis
White House National Security Advisor Tom Donilon (Dem)
White House National Security Spox Tommy Vietor (Donilon aide)
White House National Security Advisor John Brennan (Dem)
Speaker of the House John Boehner (Rep)
Minority Leader – Nancy Pelosi (Dem)
House Permanent Select Committee on Intel Chairman – Mike Rogers (Rep)
Minority House Intel Committee – Charles Ruppersberger (Dem)
Senate Minority Leader – Mitch McConnell (Rep)
Senate Majority Leader – Harry Reid (Dem)
Senate Intel Chair – Diane Feinstein (Dem)
Minority Senate Intel Committee – Saxby Chambliss (Rep)
[State Dept] U.S. Libyan Ambassador – Chris Stevens
[State Dept] U.S. Asst Secretary of State – Andrew Shapiro
[State Dept] Senior Head of U.S. Weapons Office – Mark Adams

Along with whomever inside each nation’s state government that was involved in either the finance (UAE), or the logistics (Qatar). [and later, 2012 Turkey]

Obviously the “know” crowd would include the ultimate end destination users, “The Libyan Rebel Commanders”:

Rebel Leader (Islamic Fighting Group) Abu Sufian Ibriham Ahmed Hamuda Bin Qumu – Darnah Brigade – Ansar Al Sharia
Rebel Leader (Islamic Fighting Group) Abu Khattala – Commander of an Islamist militia group called the Abu Obaida bin Jarrah Brigade (17th Feb Brigade) Benghazi – Ansar Al Sharia
*NOTE* Both of these individuals were labeled as officially recognized State Dept. terrorists in December of 2013. Khattala recently having been arrested.

In addition, the “political face” of the Libyan Transitional Government Justice Minister Mustafa Abdel Jalil, should also be included in this list of people who knew of operation Zero Footprint while it was underway.

Justice Abdel Jalil served as the international face of, and spokesperson for, “the rebels” in 2011/12. He worked closely with Chris Stevens and highly visibly with Secretary Hillary Clinton – However, in my opinion – after extensive research- Jalil was a total patsy. He was paid well to present a comfortable face of the movement, but once Gaddaffi was killed Jalil was quickly dispatched.

This Brings us to who knew about “Operation Zero Footprint” post Benghazi 9/11/12 attack:
To wit you can easily add:

CIA Director General David Petraeus
Adjunct, and Interim, CIA Director – Mike Morrell
U.S. Attorney General – Eric Holder
President Obama Advisor and now Chief of Staff – Denis McDonough
President Obama Advisor and now Treasury Sec – Jack Lew
President Obama Advisor and now National Security Advisor – Tony Blinkin
Former UN Ambassador and now Senior Nat Sec Advisor – Susan Rice
Chief White House Communications Director – Ben Rhodes

Focusing on the post 9/11/12 team for a moment:

We know McDonough and Donilon were in the immediate loop on the night of 9/11/12 because they were photographed updating President Obama at 7:30pm in the Oval Office along with a curious Jack Lew who was Chief of Staff at the time.
In addition we know from former White House National Security spokesperson Tommy “dude” Vietor, that President Obama was not in the situation room where Vietor and his boss Tom Donilon were keeping up on events.

Here’s where it gets interesting:

Leon Panetta was the CIA Director when Operation Zero Footprint was authorized and began, but he left the CIA about 4 months later (June 30th, 2011) and was replaced by General David Petraeus (August/Sept 2011).

[*Note* it is important to remember when the 2nd authorized CIA program began in 2012 for Syria Petraeus would have been included]
Under this principle you can see that General Petraeus had ZERO liability for the origin of the Benghazi weapons deals – it was a joint State Dept/CIA program already being conducted when Petraeus arrived. If it blew up, it was not his political problem – THIS MADE PETRAEUS A RISK.

We know that during the summer of 2012 “a whistleblower” popped up and gave House Republican Leader Eric Cantor a tip about CIA Director General Petraeus being in an extramarital affair with a reporter named Paula Broadwell; along with rumors Petraeus may have shared classified information with Broadwell during pillow talk etc.

We also know that Eric Cantor told AG Eric Holder and FBI director Robert Mueller about the claim and Mueller began an investigation of Petraeus in the Summer of 2012 before the Benghazi attack in September.

However, we also know that neither Holder nor Mueller (nor Cantor) informed anyone in congress this investigation of Petraeus was taking place. That investigation included Broadwell turning over her computer to the FBI in the same summer, and later a search of her home which did reveal confidential information supposedly leaked from Petraeus.

Sometime in October of 2012 Director of National Intelligence James Clapper had a conversation with Petraeus urging him to leave.

Immediately after the election of 2012 CIA Director David Petraeus resigned (Nov 9th) and interim CIA Director Mike Morrel took over. This is why Petraeus never testified to the Senate, and Morrel took his place.

We also know this timely switch was beneficial to both the Clinton and Obama camps because Morrel was more politically connected to them than Petraeus.

Given the risks of exposure to both “Operation Zero Footprint”, and worse, the buy-back/redirection to Syria, it’s understandable the risk to Clinton that Petraeus carried. However, Petraeus was not of any risk himself; maybe Leon Panetta would be, but not Petraeus – who, it’s important to add, came from the Defense Department to the office of CIA.

Petraeus’s replacement, interim CIA Director Mike Morrel, and White House Communications Director Ben Rhodes, were the two men who constructed the infamous “Susan Rice” talking points.

After Morrel testified to congress about the CIA involvement around Benghazi, and the issues of terrorism vs. Islamic movie (happy squirrel chase) etc. Morrel was replaced at the CIA by John Brennan.

We know that both Hillary Clinton and CBS immediately hired Mike Morrel. CBS News President David Rhodes -who hired Morrel- is the brother of the White House’s Ben Rhodes; who Morrel coordinated the Clinton friendly, albeit controversial, talking points with.

While it may seem suspect to jump to conclusions, the fact that Eric Holder did not inform either Intelligence Committee of the FBI Petraeus investigation -which is generally standard procedure- lends plausible suspicion to an outline that the events were used as leverage to remove Petraeus; and all of the subsequent risk he represented.

If you accept that Petraeus’s knowledge of, but non-involvement in, “Operation Zero Footprint” represented a potential risk to Hillary and Obama; you’d have to admit that Mike Morrel was by far the more White House friendly person talking about the CIA involvement around the joint State Dept/CIA Benghazi objectives.

Also, it would be disingenuous to ignore the fact Morrel’s loyalty therein was rewarded financially.

Lastly, one of the more slippery people to pin down on the Benghazi attack, and subsequent issues, has been Leon Panetta. If you think about Panetta’s role in the origin of Operation Zero Footprint his comment avoidance makes perfect sense.

Trey Gowdy needs to subpoena Panetta for the Special Committee.

OK, sorry that was more than a moment – but was needed.
Now back to Libya 2011/2012 and the Rift Between State/CIA and DoD/Pentagon over the arming of the “Rebels”. THIS IS REALLY QUITE IMPORTANT because it explains how far out Hillary Clinton had put herself in this covert op “Zero Footprint”.

A few reminder articles will outline and refresh why the White House kept DoD and The Pentagon at arms length throughout their covert operation:

[…] defense leaders in Washington [March 2011] slammed the brakes on the extent of US help to the rebels. Top officials said that some country other than the US should perform any future training and equipping of the Libyan opposition groups. Under withering congressional probing and criticism of what was described as an ill-defined mission to aid a rebel force that officials know little about, Robert Gates, the US defense secretary, sketched out a largely limited role for the US military going forward.

Gates and Admiral Mike Mullen, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told members of the House Armed Services panel that many other countries have the ability to train and support the rebels. “My view would be, if there is going to be that kind of assistance to the opposition, there are plenty of sources for it other than the United States,” said Gates. “Somebody else should do that.” Gates and Mullen told Congress that future US participation will be limited and will not involve an active role in airstrikes as time goes on. (link)

From a New York Times article about the same hearing -AND- the discussion of the CIA involvement. Again, remember this is 2011 – you have Secretary Gates, Joint Chiefs Mullen, and CIA Director Panetta:

2011 […] Gates and Mullen were testifying before the House and Senate Armed Services Committees in the wake of revelations that small teams of CIA operatives are working in Libya. Gates declined to comment on the CIA activities in Libya. US officials have acknowledged that the CIA has sent small teams of operatives into Libya and helped rescue a crew member of a US fighter jet that crashed.

The CIA’s precise role in Libya is not clear. Intelligence experts said the CIA would have sent officials to make contact with the opposition and assess the strength and needs of the rebel forces in the event Barack Obama, the US president, decided to arm them. (link)

In hindsight we are now fully aware that unknown to both Mullen and Gates -at the time they were speaking- was President Obama having authorized Operation Zero Footprint several weeks earlier, and Panetta carrying it out.

The State Dept (Hillary) and CIA (Panetta) were now in the execution mode of the covert op.

We now know against the March/April 2011 backdrop of growing information about al-Qaeda’s presence within the rebel units – there was a genuine difference of opinion on whether even getting involved was a good idea.

The Defense Department (Gates, Mullen) was saying no, the State Department (Clinton, Rice), was saying yes.

Remember too, this covert operation was going to require NATO Admiral James Stavridis to allow the weapons into Libya. So lets look at what he was quoted saying around the same timeframe as Mullen and Gates, *knowing Stavridis was one of the actual key figures to make the weapons delivery possible*:

2011 – […] Now, as the White House and NATO continue to debate the possible ramifications of arming the Libyan opposition, the Haqqani network-linked Afghan commander says Libyan al Qaeda affiliates seem to be more “enthusiastic” about the war against Gaddafi every day.

And from what the Afghan Taliban commander has seen, there appears to be more than “flickers” of al Qaeda’s presence in Libya, the description given by NATO commander Admiral James Stavridis. (link)

There is Stavridis playing down the possibility of al-Qaeda ideology within the make-up of the Islamic Fighting Group – which is important because by the time this quote was attributed Stavridis was already part of the team coordinating the shipments.

Also, remember R2P? This March/April 2011 time frame is when “Responsibility To Protect” came up as a justification for our engagement. Samantha Power, Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton all wanting to fully support “the rebels”.

Ultimately Obama/Jarrett (The White House) agreed with Hillary Inc (State Dept); hence “Zero Footprint” got the nod – well, let’s be really accurate: it “sort of” got the nod.

Think about it. President Obama authorized arming the Libyan rebels, but the covert nature of Zero Footprint actually reflects the political filter through which all Obama White House decisions are made. A White House team that always looks for an escape hatch in case any decision is ever publicly wrong.

If the rebels were al-Qaeda, the covert op lends plausible deniability.

Isn’t it strange how in 2014 hindsight you can clearly see exactly what we now know as the “Benghazi narrative”; the use of their exact escape hatch because they were al-Qaeda, and it did go horribly and publicly wrong.

Tons more at link...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/11/seven-year-anniversary-of-september-11th-attack-in-benghazi-libya/

It's a veritable scumbag-a-palooza!   ::outrage::   ::cussing::   ::angry::