Author Topic: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!  (Read 450343 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ObamaGate spy scandal of Trump about to hit the fan?!
« Reply #520 on: September 13, 2019, 09:01:55 AM »
First dirty rotten domino about to fall?!   ::praying::   ::popcorn::

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/12/report-u-s-dc-attorney-jessie-liu-will-indict-andrew-mccabe/

Better not be a DeepState sweep and forget op!  Heads, all of the rotten ones, need to be on the block is there is any shred of legitimacy left in the Republic!

Any sweetheart DeepState deals...and it falls to us to make heads roll!!!

Oh, and Jeffy Toobin at the GoebbelsMedia sewage-spewing outlet CNN can GOAPHAGFY!

Baghdad Toobin

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/12/cnn-defends-andrew-mccabe-prosecuting-lying-in-these-very-esoteric-circumstances-is-very-rare/

::effu::

Flynn?  Libby?

Always works just one direction and one way, eh, Jeffy?

Hell awaits all y'all scumbags!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #521 on: September 13, 2019, 09:02:08 PM »
  McCabe won't go to prison alone he's sitting on a perch wearing his best yellow feather outfit and will sing and sing .
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #522 on: September 14, 2019, 11:48:57 AM »
You are forgetting something...Epstein-Arkancide...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #523 on: September 16, 2019, 08:04:47 AM »
https://welovetrump.com/2019/09/15/sarah-carter-reports-live-on-fox-news-mccabe-says-hell-take-everyone-down-with-him/

Yeah?

Well sure...and I've been saying (seems like forever) time for Liberty-loving patriot's to start doing some patriot stuff!

Surely, there are people more qualified who are able to pinch this loser, snorkel him a bit and...?

::upsidedownflag::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #524 on: September 16, 2019, 12:07:25 PM »
https://welovetrump.com/2019/09/15/sarah-carter-reports-live-on-fox-news-mccabe-says-hell-take-everyone-down-with-him/

Yeah?

Well sure...and I've been saying (seems like forever) time for Liberty-loving patriot's to start doing some patriot stuff!

Surely, there are people more qualified who are able to pinch this loser, snorkel him a bit and...?

::upsidedownflag::

O rly?  So, exactly who is 'everyone'?  Inquiring minds want to know.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #525 on: September 16, 2019, 09:24:29 PM »
  McCabe won't go to prison alone he's sitting on a perch wearing his best yellow feather outfit and will sing and sing .

::curtsy4::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #526 on: September 17, 2019, 07:46:28 AM »
He might as well start chirping then...his declaration that Team Obama would come to his legal aid went over like a lead balloon!   ::hysterical::

Which tells me that a-hole must think he: a) Has a get-out-of-jail-free card (...which leads us to the one who first started this Steele scheme) and b) Arkancide will solve this little problem too.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #527 on: September 19, 2019, 07:41:44 AM »
DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz testified before congress today on matters relating to the overall IG office.  However, with Democrat majority chairs refusing to call Horowitz for testimony on the recent Comey Report, republicans on the House Oversight Committee took advantage of the opportunity to ask questions about the FISA investigation and the prior IG reports on James Comey and Andrew McCabe.

The full hearing is below. However, to save time the key parts of the discussion are time sequenced and identified (each prompted, just hit play):

[@59:55] IG questioning by Rep. Hice begins to center on issues related to the IG report on FISA.  Mr. Horowitz discusses the current status of the FISA IG report as under rough draft review by AG Bill Barr, where decisions on classification are taking place.

[@01:11:55] Rep Steube asks Horowitz about the criminal referral for James Comey. The IG responds that both Comey and McCabe were referred for the same overarching issues relating to the leaking of FBI material to the media. One interesting aspect (amid many) in this segment is Horowitz noting there is more evidence toward the referral of McCabe than currently exists publicly.

Mr. Steube notes the stunning aspects about the DOJ Inspector General sending criminal referrals for both the Director of the FBI and Deputy Director of the FBI. Mr. Steube goes through the three prior IG reports (Clinton Investigation, Andrew McCabe and James Comey).

[@01:16:26] Rep. Jim Jordan takes over from where Steube was and asks Horowitz if any Committee Chairman has asked him to testify. Horowitz confirms that neither Chairman Nadler nor Chairman Cummings has asked for IG testimony. Democrats are attempting to hide the investigative findings.

Additionally, Rep. Jordan outlines how the Comey report shows the former FBI Director acting in an investigative capacity to question President-elect Donald Trump.

[@01:22:40] Ranking Member Mark Meadows takes-up where Jim Jordan left-off. Meadows outlines some of the specifics around James Comey’s leaks to the media; pointing out that Comey’s testimony to congress conflicts with some aspects of the IG report on James Comey. Mr. Meadows notes that he and Jim Jordan anticipate sending an investigative referral to the IG based on the contradictions.

[@01:27:55] Rep. Grothman asks questions about the “small group” within the FBI being “shocked” and “stunned” to discover the FBI Director leaked FBI investigative material to the media.

[@01:29:50] Rep Grothman yields the balance of his time to Jim Jordan. Rep Jordan then asks additional questions about exactly who was in the “small group” who had a debriefing immediately following the meeting between James Comey and President-elect Trump.

James Baker, Jim Rybicki, Andrew McCabe and likely Lisa Page and Peter Strzok were part of the team debriefed by James Comey at the conclusion of the meeting with President-elect Trump.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/18/inspector-general-michael-horowitz-testifies-on-matters-of-high-interest/

https://oig.justice.gov/testimony/t190918.pdf

Treasonous coup-plotting lives are forfeit...hang all the bastards!!!  Otherwise this Republic is truly dead and any Liberty and Justice to be had is to be gained with your own hands and the hands of your fellow patriots!

And all these TDS-ing coup-plotters in Congress should be reminded their criminal acts are not unnoticed...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1174079096969674752

...enjoy your shytshow antics now...we'll give you the bill later...   ;)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 07:50:24 AM by Libertas »

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #528 on: September 21, 2019, 01:48:43 PM »
http://www.anncoulter.com/
Hey Pan check out Ann, man was I wrong. I'm a poet

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #529 on: September 22, 2019, 08:10:33 AM »
http://www.anncoulter.com/
Hey Pan check out Ann, man was I wrong. I'm a poet

Your link led to her 'latest anti-Kavanaugh hoax' article.  I can't tell which of her other archived pieces you are pointing to.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #530 on: September 22, 2019, 10:45:04 AM »
Scroll down the "TWEET" column

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #531 on: September 22, 2019, 12:26:08 PM »

Ah yes; click on the coulter link, then the Tweets link.  Why didn't I think of that.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #532 on: September 22, 2019, 01:21:54 PM »
The TWEETS have their own link? ::confused::

Online WilliamVA

« Reply #533 on: September 22, 2019, 04:56:39 PM »

Ah yes; click on the coulter link, then the Tweets link.  Why didn't I think of that.

Interesting, as it was in the past, it continues.  Ann Coulter has two different feeds for twitter.  If
you go to her website and tap Tweet, you see a selected list of tweets by Ann and some others.
if you go to twitter, and check  Ann Coulter there are more tweets.

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #534 on: September 22, 2019, 05:09:53 PM »
I don't do twitter. I just go to her site, tap nothing, move arrow over the tweet column on the right and there they are

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #535 on: September 23, 2019, 07:46:19 AM »
Be careful of Twitter...sometimes Tweets are by Twats...or Tweakers! 

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #536 on: September 23, 2019, 12:22:02 PM »
The trail (Biden-Obama-Hillary-Ukraine-Deep State) is really twisting & turning. They may wanna' reconsider pursuing this 'whislteblower' thang . . .

. . . but they're so rabid & foaming . . . they won't.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
« Reply #538 on: September 23, 2019, 10:51:07 PM »
[noae]
Ukraine ‘Bombshell’ Will Explode in Democratic Faces
They have far more to lose from the “whistleblower” scandal than does the president. 

by David Catron / American Spectator

The Democrats increasingly resemble those wannabe jihadis who blow themselves to rags by mishandling homemade explosives. Their animus for President Trump is such that they consistently underestimate the danger to themselves presented by “bombshell” revelations when managed with insufficient care. The already questionable credibility of Elizabeth Warren was recently damaged when, based on a now-debunked New York Times story, she precipitously demanded the impeachment of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. A similarly impulsive Democratic response to the “explosive” claims made by an anonymous intelligence official about a telephone conversation between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky will inevitably explode in their faces.
Joe Biden is particularly vulnerable on this score. The substance of the call involved Trump’s request for an investigation into the business dealings of Biden’s son, Hunter, according to the “whistleblower.” The erstwhile VP is extraordinarily foolish to draw further attention to a son who has long been suspected of improperly leveraging his father’s prominent role in Ukrainian relations with the United States. Biden, however, is not exactly renowned for his critical thinking skills. Consequently, he responded defensively to a reporter’s question about his son’s Ukrainian activities during at a Saturday event in Iowa by calling for an investigation into the whistleblower’s accusation: “You should be looking at Trump.… Why is he on the phone with a foreign leader, trying to intimidate a foreign leader?”

This is rich, considering that Biden has bragged in public about using his own position in the Obama administration to get a Ukrainian prosecutor fired. In 2018, Biden spoke to a meeting of the Council on Foreign Relations and boasted that he had threatened to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees from Ukraine if Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin wasn’t immediately canned: “I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’” The ostensible reason for this heavy-handed pressure to get rid of Shokin was the man’s corruption. Presumably, it was just a coincidence that this particular prosecutor was planning an investigation into Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian company for which Hunter Biden worked as a “consultant.”
Biden was not alone in denouncing President Trump for his alleged attempt to “intimidate” Ukrainian president Zelensky. Julián Castro, another unemployed Obama administration official pursuing the Democratic presidential nomination, tweeted the following: “Donald Trump is a criminal. He must be impeached immediately.” Saturday, Castro began a speech with another demand that the House take immediate action to remove the president: “Let me begin with a message for our House Democratic friends — it is time for you to do your job and impeach Donald Trump.” This was a big applause line for his audience, but it contained no constitutional justification for such action by the House. As Jonathan Turley, Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington University, writes:

Trump is accused of pressing the Ukrainian president eight times to work with his attorney Rudy Giuliani to investigate Biden. There is no allegation of an express promise of money in exchange for such an investigation. Such a quid pro quo could be the basis for a criminal charge, but the current allegations are short of the “quid” in the “pro quo.” While one could legitimately say that an express promise was hardly necessary … it still is not a crime for a president to ask a foreign leader to investigate crimes.

Not that trivial matters such as evidence or law have much influence on what Castro says. He will say just about anything to change the dynamic of his campaign. His support among Democratic primary voters is still stuck at 1 percent in most polls. A similar level of desperation is why Kamala Harris has also joined the chorus of Trump denunciations, while issuing a ridiculous call for the mystery whistleblower to simply ignore current law, which does not allow uncorroborated accusations to be taken directly before Congress: “I absolutely urge this whistleblower to go directly to Congress, whether in closed session or open.”

The downward trajectory of her campaign has reduced her support to mid-single digits, and she, like Castro, will say anything to change that deadly dynamic.

Elizabeth Warren has also piled on, though for different reasons. Unlike Biden, whose campaign can’t possibly be aided by dwelling on the president’s imaginary offenses against Ukraine, Sen. Warren can use it to finally replace the former VP as the front-runner for the Democratic nomination. She can have the best of both political worlds by denouncing Trump and reminding all of Joe Biden’s supporters that his skullduggery in Ukraine while part of the Obama administration destroys his “electability” argument. Thus she declares, “After the Mueller report, Congress had a duty to begin impeachment. By failing to act, Congress is complicit in Trump’s latest attempt to solicit foreign interference to aid him in US elections. Do your constitutional duty and impeach the president.”

And she has a willing accomplice in Rep. Adam Schiff, Chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, who has been gunning for Trump for nearly three years. But Schiff can’t call an anonymous whistleblower before his committee, and the relevant statute doesn’t apply to the president in the absence of a quid pro quo arrangement. Rep. Schiff went on CNN Sunday and threatened to defund the nation’s intelligence apparatus unless the Trump administration prostrates itself before Congress. Schiff has forgotten about the separation of powers doctrine, and that certain functions — like the conduct of foreign policy — are reserved to the executive branch. No amount of bluster from Rep. Schiff or desperate Democratic presidential candidates will alter that reality.

In other words, the Democrats are again making wild charges based on the claims of someone who has no firsthand knowledge of the conversation during which the impeachable offenses allegedly took place. These charges have been denied by the Ukrainian government and declared ridiculous by the president, yet the Dems are yammering about impeachment. Like all of the other “bombshells” invented to destroy Trump, this one will blow up in their faces. It will destroy Joe Biden’s faltering campaign, and the Democrats will continue to sink even lower in the esteem of the voters. When the smoke clears after this fake scandal blows what remains of Democratic credibility to ribbons, the president will have been re-elected, the GOP will control the House, and the voters will have been vindicated.
[/noae]
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #539 on: October 03, 2019, 11:57:26 AM »
https://www.weaselzippers.us/434257-william-barr-has-john-brennan-concerned-about-doj-inquiry-into-russia-investigation-origins/

Concerned?

I don't want concerned...not even frightened...I want pant-pissing pant-crapping perp-walk to the gallows kind of screaming and squirming!!!

And not just by that pIsslamist stooge!   ;)