Author Topic: ATF’s Fast & Furious- Obama’s ‘Weaponsgate’?  (Read 104293 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: ATF’s Fast & Furious- Obama’s ‘Weaponsgate’?
« Reply #300 on: November 11, 2011, 06:27:21 AM »
I'd say the size looks good...I can read it!  ::thumbsup::

What that timeline shows me is Holder and everyone in the DoJ is full of lying pieces of scat!  

PS-They need to work in Barry's statements on that timeline, no way in hell that should be left off!   ::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

RickZ

« Reply #301 on: November 11, 2011, 07:09:39 AM »
Rudy carried his "broken windows" theory to the extreme.

The irony being there wasn't a broken window to fix in the first place.  Giuliani had that totalitarian nanny state coupled with former Federal prosecutor thing going on.  While that worked for much of what was wrong, crime, subway graffiti, overall filth and grime and, yes, real broken windows, he just never seemed to know when to stop.  Giuliani as President would be another Nixon.  He'd get wrapped up in the minutiae and lose sight of the big picture.  For all the knocking/griping/mocking/laughing at/being pissed off at of Obama we do, there is one thing Obama does get:  The Big Picture.  And that is a really bad thing for us.

I think Rudy took the 'I'm in charge' mantra a little too far.  But after Dinkins, Giuliani was a breath of fresh air.  He was leaving the mayorship before 9/11 (which happened to be a mayoral primary voting day; the only election where I've voted twice), as he had served two consecutive terms, which was a city ordinance/law/whatever that a person could not be mayor three consecutive terms.  So Giuliani sort of anointed Bloomberg, who later changes the two-term in a row rule so he could run - and win -  a third term.  One reason for the hands off treatment of the #OWS shantytown is that Bloomberg, besides being an elite nanny state @sshole, is not running again and he doesn't want his legacy to be 'white boy' riots.  The fact that Giuliani picked Bloomberg will make me always question his judgement, not just those sidewalk barricades that made me go WTF?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #302 on: November 11, 2011, 07:34:35 AM »

charlesoakwood

« Reply #303 on: November 11, 2011, 02:20:29 PM »

Give the Federal Marshals some
warrants and tell them to do their duty.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #304 on: November 13, 2011, 02:55:31 PM »
Amen!  Otherwise...

Don't make me come down there!!!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #305 on: November 13, 2011, 03:53:22 PM »

The irony being there wasn't a broken window to fix in the first place.  Giuliani had that totalitarian nanny state coupled with former Federal prosecutor thing going on.  ...

Strolling around times square pre Giuliani, whoof.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #306 on: November 13, 2011, 04:27:02 PM »

The irony being there wasn't a broken window to fix in the first place.  Giuliani had that totalitarian nanny state coupled with former Federal prosecutor thing going on.  ...

Strolling around times square pre Giuliani, whoof.

No thank you.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #308 on: November 14, 2011, 11:27:56 AM »
That's one sucky apology!  Nothing says "I'm sorry" and "It's my fault" like resigning!

Another T-Shirt idea - "Obama corruption is everywhere...at least Nixon had enough class to resign!"

!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #309 on: November 14, 2011, 09:44:31 PM »

Link

As the Gunwalker conspiracy cover-up continues to unravel, I increasingly hear a legal term being mentioned: Misprision of a Felony.
Interestingly, a federal judge -- or any other government official -- is required as part of their mandatory administrative duties to receive any offer of information of a federal crime. If that judge or official blocks such report, that block is a felony under related obstruction of justice statutes, and constitutes a serious offense.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #310 on: November 15, 2011, 07:04:00 AM »
Well, there you go!  Who'll issue the indictment?

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #311 on: November 18, 2011, 01:11:23 PM »
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2011/11/explosive_email_in_fast_and_furious.html

Another potentially explosive, but as yet unconfirmed, Fast and Furious email surfaced on November 15. It was written two days after Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry's murder in Peck Canyon on the night of December 14, 2010.

Smith was concerned enough to forward Cook's email straight to Jim Needles, the ATF Phoenix supervisor in charge of agents Voth and MacAllister. Cook's warning that "Phoenix should start preparing their explanations...about their straw purchases," his knowledge of "2000 weapons" and Agent's Terry's death can only mean a lot of people knew about Fast and Furious way before Mr. and Mrs. Terry buried their son.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #312 on: November 18, 2011, 02:14:07 PM »
Jeesh!  That "media expert" line is just fabulous isn't it?!

The Terry family can add more names to their lawsuit for wrongful death!

::cussing::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #313 on: November 22, 2011, 12:43:00 PM »

[blockquote]
Link

House oversight committee chairman Rep. Darrell Issa told The Daily Caller that if Attorney General Eric Holder isn’t “doomed” because of his handling of Operation Fast and Furious, the entire Obama administration is.

“If the [Obama] administration continues to have full confidence in a failed administration by Eric Holder and Lanny Breuer, then ultimately the administration is going to be doomed,” Issa told TheDC during an interview in San Diego on Saturday. “Eric Holder seems to have the full confidence of the president, and I can’t understand why.”
 [/blockquote] Issa, Grassley & Co. talk and plod.  If the dhimmies had this information they would be on every channel with passion and outrage against these people,  They ain't gotit inum.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #314 on: November 22, 2011, 08:26:16 PM »

Can't find it but SSI had said that last Monday
past a big Holder shoe was going to be dropped
by Time mag.  It didn't but then the editors were
ah, ...they resigned. 

During the course of that it was suggested
that money laundering could be the shoe.
[blockquote]
Money Laundering?

Mexican soldiers hit the jackpot when they carried out a surprise search of a car in the unruly border town of Tijuana and found $15 million plus jewels and drugs stashed inside.[/blockquote]

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #315 on: November 22, 2011, 10:09:39 PM »
Drug lords, cash, shady asians...next thing you know they'll be a Regime bagman nabbed!

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #316 on: November 23, 2011, 07:25:31 AM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/nov/22/armed-illegals-stalked-border-patrol/

Five illegal immigrants armed with at least two AK-47 semi-automatic assault rifles were hunting for U.S. Border Patrol agents near a desert watering hole known as Mesquite Seep just north of the Arizona-Mexico border when a firefight erupted and one U.S. agent was killed, records show.

A now-sealed federal grand jury indictment in the death of Border Patrol agent Brian A. Terry says the Mexican nationals were “patrolling” the rugged desert area of Peck Canyon at about 11:15 p.m. on Dec. 14 with the intent to “intentionally and forcibly assault” Border Patrol agents.

At least two of the Mexicans carried their assault rifles “at the ready position,” one of several details about the attack showing that Mexican smugglers are becoming more aggressive on the U.S. side of the border.

According to the indictment, the Mexicans were “patrolling the area in single-file formation” a dozen miles northwest of the border town of Nogales and — in the darkness of the Arizona night — opened fire on four Border Patrol agents after the agents identified themselves in Spanish as police officers.

Two AK-47 assault rifles found at the scene came from the failed Fast and Furious operation.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #317 on: November 23, 2011, 07:45:32 AM »
Turnabout is fair play.

Oh, and as for the providers of the weapons hiding out in DC?  Yeah, they deserve something very very special!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #318 on: November 23, 2011, 12:37:33 PM »

Manuel Osorio-Arellanes, 33, ...admitted during an interview that all five of the Mexicans were armed.
The indictment also noted that Osorio-Arellanes had been convicted in Phoenix in...
Mr. Moran also challenged the use of less-than-lethal s in the shooting incident, saying field agents have been “strong-armed” by the agency’s leadership to use nonlethal weapons.

A California, a place so insane anything they do can be disregarded as a true geek show, prosecutor is making more headway than our elected persecutors representative inquiry

charlesoakwood

« Reply #319 on: November 29, 2011, 08:06:47 PM »

California, a place so insane anything they do should be disregarded as a true geek show.