Author Topic: Where We Are Now in The New America  (Read 779 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Where We Are Now in The New America
« on: January 21, 2021, 04:53:35 PM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Pablo de Fleurs

• Conservative Hero
  • @PesoNeto3
    • Apologetics Workshop
Re: Where We Are Now in The New America
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 09:51:30 PM »
The United States of America is now a classic oligarchy. The clarity that it has brought to our situation by recognizing this fact is its only virtue.

By Angelo Codevilla.  It's kind of long, it goes fast and does provide some clarity.

To quote Arlo Guthrie, from 'Alice's Restaurant'; "Kill . . . kill . . . kill . . !"

I've been getting flak for relating the following: since June, I have visited over 100 towns in NJ & PA with small business solutions for entrepreneurs: 100 towns; 6-7 businesses per town = 600-700 people, most of whom I've shaken hands with...with nary a sniffle for my troubles. Yes, I'm a runner with an excellent respiratory system and O+ blood -- but that many purposeful/deliberate exposures should have me on a ventilator, gasping for breath. 

This virus ain't nuthin'.
And the death of small businesses vastly eclipses any "deaths" from the virus itself.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 09:56:03 PM by Pablo de Fleurs »
2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of power & of love and of calm, a well-balanced mind, discipline and self-control.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2021, 10:38:50 PM »
In the fullness of time even Mr. Magoo can see that the death rate of the ControllaVirus is no greater than the typical seasonal flu. But people prefer to be frightened sheep.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 08:55:31 AM »
So, our Liberty and survival depends upon being tolerated as an enclave in our former Republic by an enemy completely lacking tolerance?  Just seeking clarity on that next steps stuff....  ::whatgives::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2021, 11:30:52 AM »
In the fullness of time even Mr. Magoo can see that the death rate of the ControllaVirus is no greater than the typical seasonal flu. But people prefer to be frightened sheep.

Well, but have you noticed the typical seasonal flu seems to have ............ disappeared?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2021, 10:01:38 PM »

Well, but have you noticed the typical seasonal flu seems to have ............ disappeared?

Yeah, what a cowinky-dink.

"It's a miracle - I'm well!"

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2021, 07:00:42 PM »
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown