Author Topic: Gaza & Hamas vs Israel  (Read 7279 times)

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Gaza & Hamas vs Israel
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2023, 11:35:07 AM »
FYI - Another totally valid reason to break out of the trap and make it impossible for there be anybody to make up that other state aimed at ending yours...
PS-Does Ritter or any other self-proclaimed genius know what this black flag over the Razavi Shrine in Mashhad, Iran signify?   ::whatgives::

H/T-WRSA@GAB

What does the black flag mean?
When the law becomes a ruse, lawlessness becomes legitimate. -unknown

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2023, 12:25:24 PM »

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/69490
Finland has focused its investigation into damage to the Balticconnector gas pipeline on a Chinese ship.

During the preliminary investigation, the country's police determined that the movements of the Chinese shipping company Newnew Polar Bear, operating under the Hong Kong flag, correspond to the time and location of the pipe damage.

Hey, only the US can sabotage undersea pipelines!   :o
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2023, 12:25:48 PM »
FYI - Another totally valid reason to break out of the trap and make it impossible for there be anybody to make up that other state aimed at ending yours...
PS-Does Ritter or any other self-proclaimed genius know what this black flag over the Razavi Shrine in Mashhad, Iran signify?   ::whatgives::

H/T-WRSA@GAB

What does the black flag mean?

War

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2023, 12:45:59 PM »
Also, waiting too long is not an option...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-diverts-ammunition-ukraine-israel-yet-another-blow-zelensky

...waiting on terrorist token releases or payoffs will milk time, not save lives...only going in there and freeing them will...and if these sub-human animals execute them then that is all on them...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/israel-amassing-fleets-tanks-northern-border-gaza-ground-invasion-appears-imminent

...the longer you wait the more time you give your enemies to target your staging points...and ensure the next response option is less discriminate and more violent.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2023, 02:55:00 PM »

German foreign minister Annalena warns Iran not to get involved. The Iranian military prolly peed their pants from laughing so hard.

https://youtu.be/Inht-nct_D0?t=2301
he cites this link below

https://twitter.com/AXChristoforou/status/1715675920642576692
The 7-series has arrived.  Annalena 760i.

Via DPA: German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock on Friday warned Iran and Iran-backed Islamist militias like Hezbollah not to get involved in the war in Gaza.

"I'm warning Iran, I'm warning Shiite militias in Iraq, I'm warning the Houthi in Yemen not to ignite and join in the terror." Baerbock said in Tel Aviv following a meeting with Israeli Foreign Minister Eli Cohen and opposition politician Benny Gantz.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2023, 07:47:10 AM »
What is truly sad is she said things, named names that The Puppet FJB could not.

::unknowncomic::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2023, 08:46:40 AM »
On the aerial intercepts by the USS Carney...Sundance is acknowledging "recent acquisitions" could be one explanation...but raises another speculation that the real target may have been the USS Ford battlegroup with the Chi-Coms being possible suppliers not Iran...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/10/21/the-first-u-s-military-engagement-in-an-expanded-israeli-war-has-begun/

Disturbingly, this non-Pentagon/Foggy Bottom backstory driving Sundance's speculation could be accurate...the Chi-Coms probably itching to see things get hotter in the Middle East to draw more eyes and resources away from SE Asia and Taiwan...and the corrupt already Beijing compromised FJB would be very vested in keeping any Chi-Com involvement under tight wraps no matter what...

And this BS backchannel pressure to delay Israeli ground action is meant to kill ground action and put Israel in an even more tenuous position and invite external actor direct involvement...

Israel cannot afford to be a pawn in that scheme.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2023, 09:09:56 AM »
H/T-CTH
The (Death) Squad in a nutshell...

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2023, 01:15:56 PM »

Kim reports on news from Israel. I found this interesting. Even if you don't care for her views this is Israel content. The details of why Israelis are pissed over and above the intelligence failure.   Some from inside the Likud party.

I short, they say he formed a right wing govt in parliament instead of a more centrist govt. He acted to prevent any two state solution in favor of a one state solution without any Palestinians in it or without any political power.

https://youtu.be/wXEfC8uzlI8

Israeli Insiders say Netanyahu is Finished..."After the War"
Kim Iversen

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023-10-18/ty-article/.premium/even-netanyahu-loyalists-are-turning-their-backs-after-the-war-he-has-to-go/0000018b-3ed1-d2b8-a7db-feffa3ca0000
Analysis | Even Netanyahu Loyalists Are Turning Their Backs: 'After the War, He Has to Go'

'Netanyahu forced us to form a government of the far-right, which created a rift in the nation and divided large parts of the population. The taxpayers and the ones who serve in the army were excluded. The Likud grassroots abhors extremism and extremists,' a Likud official said

Online paulh

• Established Member
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2023, 01:52:25 PM »
Pat, you ever been married? Divorced? If so would you want a two state solution with your ex?

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #70 on: October 24, 2023, 03:27:47 PM »
Pat, you ever been married? Divorced? If so would you want a two state solution with your ex?

Nope. But I don't always get what I want. As they say, the enemy gets a vote.
If Israel tries to kill or evict all of Gaza I believe other countries will react and a regional war will  break out. Israel may not survive. If the US gets involved against Iran who knows what will happen. I live in the real world.

I long ago speculated that Iran placed sleeper cells inside the US for use if the US attacks Iran. Maybe added to them since the US has no southern border. Douglas Macgregor was interviewed by Tucker on Twitter. He said that Hezbollah has a large presence in Mexico! Gee I wonder if they snuck  into the US? He asked what they could do in 15 min in a US shopping mall. I was concerned about high voltage towers and pipelines in the middle of nowhere. Maybe food distribution warehouses? They have consolidated lately.

BTW Here is my ignorance and bias on display.

I have not dug into the Israeli situation for decades and do not care to go down that rabbit hole. I do not trust the govts or the MSM.

Here are my impressions.

I know nothing about the west bank or the Palestinian Authority. Hamas came from the Muslim Brotherhood and was created or supported by the Israeli govt to split the Palestinians into two factions. Both factions are grifters who skim off much of the money and oppress the populations they are said to represent. I recall Yassar Arafat was kept on life support for a while until his soon to be widow and other grifters could agree on how to split the loot he skimmed. Then they pulled the plug.

I recall Yassar Arafat may have been close to signing some accord arranged by Bill Clinton but backed out at the last minute. Such people say they only want X in English, but tell their people in Arabic that X is only a stepping stone en route to driving the Jews into the sea. They use any land given them for peace to attack Israel.

Gaza is walled to reduce smuggling including weapons. Cement is allowed in but some used to build tunnels and bunkers. Some tunnels into Israel are to funnel fighters to Israel civilian areas.

I recall any moderate candidates in Gaza or West Bank are killed.

Some people ID as left or progressive but seem honest in reporting what they see with their own two eyes. They are not bat sh*t crazy like Rachel Maddow and the like. They did not fall for Russia gate and were skeptical on COVID and the vaxx. They also recognize the Trump Lawfare for what it is. Jimmy Dore was pro vaxx then reported he was vaxx injured and people on the left went crazy. That opened his eyes.

Kim. Max Blumenthal, and Vanessa Baily(?) all spent time inside Gaza and reported on what they saw. Kim will have some guy Dan Cohen on maybe tonight who spent lots of time, years, inside Israel.

Based on what they reported, I think the Israeli govt goes out of their way to humiliate and treat the Palestinians like crap. Over and above what is required for Israel security.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2023, 03:34:14 PM »
Inside baseball from  Israel.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/202 ... ffa3ca0000
Analysis | Even Netanyahu Loyalists Are Turning Their Backs: 'After the War, He Has to Go'

'Netanyahu forced us to form a government of the far-right, which created a rift in the nation and divided large parts of the population. The taxpayers and the ones who serve in the army were excluded. The Likud grassroots abhors extremism and extremists,' a Likud official said

Kim reports on news from Israel. I found this interesting. Even if you don't care for her views this is Israel content. The details of why Israelis are pissed over and above the intelligence failure.   Some from inside the Likud party.

I short, they say he formed a right wing govt in parliament instead of a more centrist govt. He acted to prevent any two state solution in favor of a one state solution without any Palestinians in it or without any political power.

https://youtu.be/wXEfC8uzlI8

Israeli Insiders say Netanyahu is Finished..."After the War"
Kim Iversen

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2023, 05:25:34 PM »
Sounds like a lot of sh*t to me.

Hamas has in their charter the destruction of the Jewish state and the elimination of all Jews.  Mirrors Hezbollah and the Mahdi Death Cult in Iran.  Hamas is in these so-called Pali areas because Pali's let them or because Pali's fear them...I GAFF less which those morons operate under, they share in the blame for the atrocities their chosen masters commit, period.  And NO OTHER neighbor want them (Pali's or Hamas) in their nation, and why would they?  They ALL dumped these undesirables in Israel before the ink on the Balfour Declaration was dry.

That is what exactly all these namby pamby talking-heads are purposely ignoring...just like the brain-dead filth in college campuses here cheerwhoring for Hamas.  Just like the swampier corners of the GoebbelsMedia and neo-fascist backwaters...

Hamas, Hezbollah, the Pali's...the Mahdi Death Cults...all these rabid shiite-heads...need to be wiped out.  All this blather about hitting Iran and dire consequences is a bunch of chickensh*t projection by people in denial about the malignant evil of these sub-human terrorist scumbags.

But have no fear, your savior FJB and his masters don't want to wipe out Hamas or anybody, they want to buy them off and get nothing in return for it...they are weak nutless fools who will be destroyed by the filth they appease.

If you truly want to see malignant evil and death on a massive scale consuming the planet all you have to do is follow the corrupt FJB regime...

I say to even things up, Israel should adopt a declaration to wipe out their enemies.  Fair is fair.

This 2-state crap is appeasement with terror without end...only an complete idiot or a shiite-head can be for something so deceitful.

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #73 on: October 24, 2023, 05:50:15 PM »

I think that the Israeli govt did act to form Hamas. Too clever by half as the saying goes.

The rest of Muslims do not care for the Palis, except when the Palis are against Israel.

I  recall there were lots of Pali hired help in Kuwait. They cheered after Iraq invaded. After  Iraq was thrown out they threw out the Palis.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2023, 09:55:47 AM »
The corrupt treasonous puppet FJB naps on the beach while Americans are attacked...and while others are still held captive by terrorist filth...

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/10/24/pentagon-now-admits-two-dozen-u-s-military-personnel-were-injured-during-drone-attacks-on-u-s-bases-biden-was-napping-on-the-beach/

Fraud and corruption has dire consequences for the occupied and persecuted...

::outrage::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2023, 08:52:08 AM »
I think Massie jumped the shark...

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/status/1717270096710603198

...this is a resolution, no funding...

https://docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20231023/HRes%20771%20as%20introduced.pdf

...and Massie is swimming with some vile creatures...

10 members of the House voted “nay” on a resolution to condemn Hamas attacks on Israel today. 6 voted “present”. Passed overwhelmingly 412-10.

Nay votes (10)
Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-NY)
Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO)
Rep. Andre Carson (D-IN)
Rep. Al Green (D-TX)
Rep. Summer Lee (D-PA)
Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY)
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY)
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN)
Rep. Delia Ramirez (D-IL)
Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI)

Present votes (6):
Rep. Greg Casar (D-TX)
Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX)
Rep. Chuy Garcia (D-IL)
Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA)
Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA)
Rep. Nydia Velazquez (D-NY)

H/T-CTH

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2023, 09:00:29 AM »
Puppet FJB regime had its harrumph moment...

https://youtu.be/JN99jshaQbY

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/irgc-says-israel-forces-will-be-buried-after-report-details-500-hamas-fighters

It's easier to slap some proxies and ignore the invisible hand everybody can see...everybody does it...but telling the Mahdi Death Cultists they don't wish to do anymore slapping and urging everybody to get along is telegraphing the kind of gutlessness crazies love to see and something Obamians love to do...

As for this BS...

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/middle-east-defense-alliances-could-create-domino-effect-similar-wwi

Frack Russia & China...nobody held a gun to their heads to hitch themselves to the Mahdi Death Cultists...they knew going in they fund and control Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis...anybody gets in the way of spanking those latter three idiots or the head idiot is on them, period.  Eff 'em.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2023, 09:06:34 AM by Libertas »

Online patentlymn

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2023, 09:00:40 AM »

Why  is the US moving so many assets into the middle east? 4 carriers?

Are they planning to attack Iran?
That might not end well for us.

I have not seen any wisdom in US foreign policy for a long time.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2023, 09:09:48 AM »
Relax, the Obamian led FJB Puppet Regime is doing show of force only and won't do much beyond minor punitive raids...they like to bribe the Mahdi Death Cultists and pretend it works...

I personally would translate their sh!thole into glass...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2023, 09:13:56 AM »
See this yesterday?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/these-kids-have-sht-brains-billionaire-leon-cooperman-slams-columbia-protesters-halts

Leon is right, and on more than this issue...a result of radicalized administrators and faculty that indoctrinate kids into deviant beliefs...

It is just one element in the purposeful destruction of the nation and what it was founded upon and why...