Author Topic: Gibson Guitars under Obama regulatory attack  (Read 13707 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: Gibson Guitars under Obama regulatory attack
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2011, 05:33:42 AM »
Obama Justice Department has become the Caporegime of the Chicago Thug-in-Chief.

And just when I thought we reached a new low when the freakin Education Department participates in a SWAT style door breakdown of somebody's house cause a payment wasn't made.

Wake up you stupid Americans. This country is disappearing before our very eyes.
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2011, 06:32:25 AM »
One of Gibson’s leading competitors is C.F. Martin & Company. The C.E.O., Chris Martin IV, is a long-time Democratic supporter, with $35,400 in contributions to Democratic candidates and the DNC over the past couple of election cycles. According to C.F. Martin’s catalog, several of their guitars contain “East Indian Rosewood.” In case you were wondering, that is the exact same wood in at least ten of Gibson’s guitars.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2011/08/ceo-of-gibson-guitars-main-competitor.html

--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2011, 06:48:40 AM »
We see what "they" are doing.  "They" know we see what "they" are doing, and "they" don't care because "they" believe we are powerless to stop "them".

"THEY" are wrong.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2011, 01:28:52 PM »
Is there a rival benefiting from this that handed a pile of money to the Obamites or can we expect a flood of cheap foreign made instruments?

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2011, 01:35:29 PM »
Is there a rival benefiting from this that handed a pile of money to the Obamites or can we expect a flood of cheap foreign made instruments?

Um, see BigAlSouth's comment two up from yours.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2011, 02:37:33 PM »

Um, see BigAlSouth's comment two up from yours.

Ah ha, we knew it!  These bastids are so fricken consistent!

Payback gonna be a bitch come 2013...if we make it to 2013!

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2011, 03:16:58 PM »
What also displeases me to no end is that such a raid has to have the blessing of the local United States Attorney. Some dumbass Democrat with a J.D. degree had to have advised the local Feds that the raid was proper under U.S. law.

Damn those bastards to hell.
--------------

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2011, 03:23:18 PM »
Remember, W only dismissed a select few and was crucified for it, Obama replaced 100% and the MFM didn't bat an eye.  No surprise at all one could be found, eh?

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
  • "No morn ever dawned more favorable than ours did;
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2011, 10:30:11 AM »
Filed under Business, Ethics, Politics

The Gibson Guitar saga has taken a sinister turn.

It seems that the Department of Justice wasn't satisfied with merely raiding the law abiding factories of Gibson Guitar with armed agents, shutting down their operation costing them millions, and leaving the American company in the dark as to how to proceed without going out of business.

Now, according to CEO Henry Juszkiewicz, agents of the United States government are bluntly informing them that they’d be better off shipping their manufacturing labor overseas.

In an interview with KMJ AM’s “The Chris Daniel Show,” Juszkiewicz revealed some startling information.

CHRIS DANIEL:  Mr. Juszkiewicz, did an agent of the US government suggest to you that your problems would go away if you used Madagascar labor instead of American labor?

HENRY JUSZKIEWICZ:  They actually wrote that in a pleading.

Post Continues on www.redstate.com

Paranoia? Yes, probably! I just don't think Obama wants a second term. Why would he? He has already loused this Nation up about as much as he can. It will take years to clean up the excrement he has thrown our way. The thing is, if he announced he isn't running, the liberals would barbecue him. To leave them holding the bag now would be suicide. No I think he is looting the Country, collecting big bucks from Uncle Georgie accumulating in an Offshore, and planning on living in a non extradition Country living Fat! ::rant::

« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 10:36:32 AM by jpatrickham »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2011, 10:44:31 AM »
CEO is on Glenn Beck now reiterating his claim of feds' suggestion.

This is so totally over the top.

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2011, 10:54:41 AM »
CEO is on Glenn Beck now reiterating his claim of feds' suggestion.

This is so totally over the top.

Casablanca gambling? I'm shocked! ::whatgives::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2011, 11:04:52 AM »
I'm listening to that too.

You really can't make this sh*t up fast enough to match the antics of The Regime!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2011, 11:06:20 AM »
Let me take a wild guess...their workforce is non-union?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2011, 11:15:49 AM »
Let me take a wild guess...their workforce is non-union?

Why Yes, and they contribute to GOP while their major competitor contributes to Dems.  Shocked! I am to find gambling in this establishment.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2011, 12:06:25 PM »
CHRIS DANIEL:  Mr. Juszkiewicz, did an agent of the US government suggest to you that your problems would go away if you used Madagascar labor instead of American labor?

From what I understand, this addresses the issue of the Feds' previous 2009 raid.  They've yet to get around to the current one.

Can't make this stuff up ........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2011, 12:26:17 PM »
I heard the guy on Beck's show also.  Glenn asked what could people do to help?   And the CEO said contact their congressmen.  IMHO, that's not enough. If I lived in Nashville , me and my friends, would rally at Gibson's with supporting signs and then caravan to to the local offices of the Congressman and Senator and register our concerns. And maybe a musical rally too.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline jpatrickham

• A Regular
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2011, 01:48:06 PM »
I would love to see a huge Rally in DC next Spring, just a few of our closest millions of friends. So many, the street lights come on because light is blocked out.  If they care about their Country, they'll come, or else face what Poland did in 1939 and then again in 1948. Can't happen here? BS! ::saywhat::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2011, 09:27:53 PM »

I had wondered how the good people of Germany in the 30s allowed themselves to be overtaken.  It was more of a daydream than a desire to have intimate knowledge how it happened.   ::rockets::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2011, 09:46:11 PM »
CHRIS DANIEL:  Mr. Juszkiewicz, did an agent of the US government suggest to you that your problems would go away if you used Madagascar labor instead of American labor?

From what I understand, this addresses the issue of the Feds' previous 2009 raid.  They've yet to get around to the current one.

Every republican running for POTUS should fly there and have a rally and bring every news outlet from all over the world there.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2011, 10:48:15 PM »

Every republican running for POTUS should fly there and have a rally and bring every news outlet from all over the world there.

That would take too much TONE wouldn't it?   ::USA:: ::Stars & Stripes::