Author Topic: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition  (Read 90893 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Presidential Election Watch 2012: The Democrat Edition
« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2012, 02:37:57 PM »
Obama is limited in his thinking, if he really wanted to rake in the bucks he'd set up a "punch _________ in the face day" for $___/pop and announce the punching bags will be Hildabeast, Erica the Holder and Valarie "Puppetmaster" Jarrett!

Rotten schmuck would be rolling in cash!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #141 on: August 01, 2012, 03:44:27 PM »
Obama is limited in his thinking, if he really wanted to rake in the bucks he'd set up a "punch _________ in the face day" for $___/pop and announce the punching bags will be Hildabeast, Erica the Holder and Valarie "Puppetmaster" Jarrett!

Rotten schmuck would be rolling in cash!

Or possibly auction off his girl jeans to the gay crowd.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #142 on: August 01, 2012, 07:58:11 PM »
Romney ought to set up a fund to donate $3 to him so BO can celebrate his birthday next year not in the White House.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #143 on: August 01, 2012, 08:11:37 PM »
Okay, I just took one for the team. Curiosity got the better of me and I just read through four month's worth of Doonesbury archives. It was obnoxious and extremely unfunny. There were multiple hit jobs on Romney, Fox News and the recent move to prevent voter fraud was compared directly to Jim Crow laws. What utter banal crap. Zero negative coverage of O'Bongo. Not one little thing. I can't imagine even libs finding this amusing. It isn't even informative. It's pure propaganda.

You had it precisely correct the first time - he's bitter and he plays to a bitter, cynical audience. I used to read it (never sought it out) for the Freudenshade that treaudeax puked up. I sure hope that he doesn't hurt himself when his ØbaMessiah falls down and goes boom.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #144 on: August 01, 2012, 08:14:55 PM »
Speaking of Mitt, I hope he had the foresight to eat at chic fil a today. Pretty strong statement made by the people. The only idea I can think, to make it more successful, is if conservatives were there to register the people to vote.

And in the new conservative tone, about 3 weeks before the election, we need An owner of a business, with a strong opinion on gay marriage, petition Chicago to open in their fine city.......give rham another opportunity to show his solidarity towards the gay crowd. Let rham show his gay pride. Allow rham to call someone else a homophobe.

Not sure the establishment has the gonads....but the Tea Party does...... C'mon guy and gals, think outside the chic.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #145 on: August 01, 2012, 08:30:52 PM »
Re: Øbozo "giving" himself $5k - I bet if you look closely you'll see that he loaned himself the dough, not gave.

Rush was remarking about it today - something by way of comparison to what The First Baboon routinely spends on wardrobe. I wonder what circus tents go for these days?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #146 on: August 01, 2012, 09:41:31 PM »

She's a 19th century gal,
all the others would envy,
she doesn't need that bustle.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #147 on: August 01, 2012, 11:19:32 PM »
I wonder what circus tents go for these days?

$7000 according to Rush.

I doubt I've spent that for my clothes for my whole life.  My wedding dress cost $100.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #148 on: August 02, 2012, 07:07:28 AM »
This is awesome!  Sure wish I could see more of this all over the nation!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/business-owners-response-to-you-didnt-build-that-kiss-my-a/

::clapping::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #149 on: August 06, 2012, 09:04:21 PM »
More encouraging piffle from Gallup. It appears that more of O'Bongo's 2008 voters are switching to vote for Romney than McDullard's 2008 voters are switching to vote for O'Bongo.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2012, 09:17:36 PM »
Oh, and then there's this:

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama said on Monday that mass killings like the shooting rampage at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin were occurring with "too much regularity" and should prompt soul searching by all Americans, but he stopped short of calling for new gun-control laws.

That's a heck of an insult to "all Americans" when you think about it. O'Bongo is essentially comparing "all Americans" to two psycho killers. This would be considered a major league gaffe if it had been committed by anyone else. But, as usual, President Downgrade gets a pass.

Me? I'd be calling on all of the people who refuse to take advantage of the states' CC laws to do some "soul searching" about maybe taking some responsibility for defending themselves in a dangerous world.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2012, 10:10:00 PM »
Here's an interesting little tidbit from The Blaze today (linked at Drudge) comparing/contrasting Reid's call for Romney to release tax returns to a call for O'Bongo to release his records from Columbia...

Here’s my gut belief: Obama got a leg up by being admitted to both Occidental and Columbia as a foreign exchange student. He was raised as a young boy in Indonesia. But did his mother ever change him back to a U.S. citizen? When he returned to live with his grandparents in Hawaii or as he neared college-age preparing to apply to schools, did he ever change his citizenship back? I’m betting not.

If you could unseal Obama’s Columbia University records I believe you’d find that:

A)   He rarely ever attended class.

B)   His grades were not those typical of what we understand it takes to get into Harvard Law School.

C)   He attended Columbia as a foreign exchange student.

D)   He paid little for either undergraduate college or Harvard Law School because of foreign aid and scholarships given to a poor foreign students like this kid Barry Soetoro from Indonesia.

If you think I’m “fishing” then prove me wrong. Open up your records Mr. President. What are you afraid of?

If it’s okay for U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to go on a fishing expedition about Romney’s taxes (even though he knows absolutely nothing about them nor will release his own), then I think I can do the same thing. But as Obama’s Columbia Class of ’83 classmate, at least I have more standing to make educated guesses.

More...

If anyone should have questions about Obama’s record at Columbia University, it’s me. We both graduated (according to Obama) Columbia University, Class of ’83. We were both (according to Obama) Pre-Law and Political Science majors. And I thought I knew most everyone at Columbia. I certainly thought I’d heard of all of my fellow Political Science majors. But not Obama (or as he was known then- Barry Soetoro). I never met him. Never saw him. Never even heard of him. And none of the classmates that I knew at Columbia has ever met him, saw him, or heard of him.

But don’t take my word for it. The Wall Street Journal reported in 2008 that Fox News randomly called 400 of our Columbia classmates and never found one who had ever met Obama.

International Man of Mystery.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:17:02 PM by trapeze »

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #152 on: August 07, 2012, 07:10:42 AM »
Read that first article earlier, both are good...and yes, we need to shove the hypocrisy down Harry Reid's face and down the face of every two-faced lying dirtbag democrat...Ok I repeated myself there at the end, but point made, nail 'em!  Time to show the double-standard exists only if we let it.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #153 on: August 07, 2012, 09:49:28 AM »
I've always thought the lack of information about BO's school attendance and records in general would have more sticking power than the birth certificate.

Someone should call all the professors and Deans of those schools from that time period.  I would think some would still have their records from their classes plus I would think many of them would remember a kid like BO ( black kid from Indonesia on scholarship).  Of course, some would be dead but those still around would remember.  I have a friend who's been director of a graduate school for 20 years and she knows all the students and their backgrounds. Profs and administrators talk about students and a student like BO would have been talked about.

Assuming that most profs at those two schools are liberal it's interesting that one hasn't come forward and said he taught BO and he was a great student!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #154 on: August 07, 2012, 10:44:13 AM »
Contrast with the First Wookiee: we've seen evidence of her scholarship at Princeton, and we know it's absolutely inferior for a supposedly elite university.  Perhaps that's one of the fears, that seeing his academic records would show us Michelle is the real scholar of this pair.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #155 on: August 07, 2012, 10:59:42 AM »
Contrast with the First Wookiee: we've seen evidence of her scholarship at Princeton, and we know it's absolutely inferior for a supposedly elite university.  Perhaps that's one of the fears, that seeing his academic records would show us Michelle is the real scholar of this pair.

I'm convinced that he attended with the aid of foreign exchange scholarships.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #156 on: August 07, 2012, 11:18:13 AM »
I've always thought the lack of information about BO's school attendance and records in general would have more sticking power than the birth certificate.

But there is nothing in the Constitution about having to have a college degree or even a particular GPA to be President, but it does have a qualification of citizenship.  Even if obama showed his school records, good or bad, that would not disqualify his presidency.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #157 on: August 07, 2012, 11:29:51 AM »

Dumb and dumber.   ::hysterical::

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #158 on: August 07, 2012, 11:33:13 AM »

But there is nothing in the Constitution about having to have a college degree or even a particular GPA to be President, but it does have a qualification of citizenship.  Even if obama showed his school records, good or bad, that would not disqualify his presidency.

No, but it would be fun getting him to pony them up in light of his hypocritical call to see all of Mitt's tax returns, it would be fun to giggle at his inferior intellect after all these years of MFM gushing over his brilliance, and if he attended on a foreign exchange scholarship it means he is caught red-handed as being a lying bastard because either he lied about being foreign or lied about being a citizen.  Either way, We the People we denied a proper vetting of this asshole and I for one would like to see one late rather than never!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #159 on: August 07, 2012, 11:39:26 AM »

That would depend on exactly what is in those records.  If he was admitted to Columbia as a foreign exchange student -- as an Indonesian citizen -- I'd say that is a disqualifier.

The author of The Blaze piece, Wayne Allyn Root, revealed on Beck's radio show that a Breitbart reporter told him he was holding material proof of Obama's Indonesian citizenship this morning.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"