Author Topic: Video: Liberal law student chokes on silver spoon in (false) protest  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 06:21:19 PM by Damn_Lucky »
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Video: Liberal law student chokes on silver spoon in (false) protest
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 10:36:06 PM »
Either he is lying or his parents lied to him.  I wouldn't consider that extraordinary, however unlikely.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Janny

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 10:45:42 PM »
What a pathetic display. Even if true, what a way to get attention for your problems, but it looks like it's false.  ::)

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 04:40:51 AM »
What a pathetic display. Even if true, what a way to get attention for your problems, but it looks like it's false.  ::)

I think if it's true, it's worse than pathetic. If the parents can't make the note, the bank isn't "EVIL" to foreclose. I've busted my ass to make all my payments and pay off the house, but this bastard wants a free ride? Fvck 'em. ::doublebird::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2011, 07:18:10 AM »
Kick trash like this out of the country, period.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2011, 07:26:15 AM »
Amazing what can be found on the interwebs

http://www.spokeo.com/search?q=Marquita%20Stephens#Minnesota:1581319287

Hmmm, even not paying for full access I can find out which houses on Fairway Drive in Woodbury are for sale and can find...

http://www.trulia.com/property/4277414-3813-Fairway-Dr-Woodbury-MN-55125

The boy comes from some nice digs, there.  No wonder he's so bitter.

But /sigh.  Just what the world needs.  Yet another dishonest leftist lawyer sucking off society.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2011, 07:30:02 AM »
I change my mind, let's just kick this trash!

$454k house, even at depressed market levels, means these punks aren't starving.  Plus, didn't the one article mention an early stint at Carleton?  Yeah, that's cheap to get into.  I suppose this punk thinks he's following in the exalted footsteps of Che or something...

Kick this trash!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 07:45:23 AM »
Think the boy studied something useful at Carlton, like Engineering or Business or Pre-Med or...Paul Wellstone's Political Science department?

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2011, 07:53:25 AM »
Think the boy studied something useful at Carlton, like Engineering or Business or Pre-Med or...Paul Wellstone's Political Science department?

::hysterical::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 08:02:28 AM »
The boy strikes back.

http://www.orchestratedpulse.com/2011/09/99-video-arrest-subsequent-rightwing-attack/

Note the boy isn't denying a thing. 

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 08:22:26 AM »
More like the boy strikes out!

He's just another anti-capitalist fool looking to both justify is pathetic ideology while at the same time making a plea to fellow travellers he belongs...

It is hilariously pathetic!

And, I think I was right...I think this putz sees himself as a modern day Che.

Well, here's hoping the end is similar and more quickly achieved!

::popcorn::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 09:19:07 AM »
Dam I'm good!  (need a flexing smiley here) No direct link available

Washington County Property Records and Taxpayer Services Department

Welcome to the Washington County Property Information Page.

Tax Summary
PIN Number: 22.028.21.33.0019    Tax Roll : 1 - Real Property
Current Owner
STEPHENS ROBERT L & MARQUITA W
3813 FAIRWAY DR
WOODBURY MN 55125

TAG
8505 WOODBURY-833-SWWS   Property Address
3813  FAIRWAY DR

Property Description
SubdivisionName WEDGEWOOD HEIGHTS 1ST ADD Lot 15 Block 1 SubdivisionCd 73672

Unpaid Tax
Current Tax   $2,985.00
Delinquent Tax   $0.00
Total Unpaid Tax   $2,985.00
Class Code
1 - Real Property

This is the home, for sure.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 09:25:18 AM »
I shouldn't pile onto the boy but dam, I just can't help it.  Target rich opportunity!  ::danceban::

http://apps.carleton.edu/orgs/csa/about/elections_and_appointments/elections/elections/winter_2009results/w09debate/#Robert

Robert Stephens for CSA Vice-President

I would first like to thank both President Fleming and Vice-President Kenney for their leadership over the past year. The purpose of this platform is to communicate my experience, my plans, and the reason I am running for CSA Vice-President. Serving as both a senator and member of the budget committee, I have direct experience with both bodies over which the Vice-President presides. This experience will enable me to accomplish a variety of policy objectives. Some of which include: P.E. credit for club sports, continuing the advocacy for responsible energy and financial investment by the college, and the creation of a CSA Student Bill of Rights that would provide a central location for the constitutional rights and responsibilities of the student body (i.e. the right to not only attend senate meetings, but to speak as any elected senator does).

While I have my own ideas, they are not why I am running. I am running because representing and advocating for people are core-values of mine. Values dictate action. There may be disagreements about policy and reform, but the core-value of representation ensures dialogue. Dialogue enables advocacy, an advocacy that empowers you to accomplish your goals, even when they are not the same as my own. My representation of each student on this campus does not stop when the meeting ends, and is more than merely executing the bylaws and constitution. I believe in the capacity of CSA to be a dynamic voice and instrument for empowering and enriching the lives of all students. I want to help lead a body that realizes this potential not only through the responsible allocation of CSA funds, but when necessary, serving as the bridge between the students and the administration. I would appreciate your support in this campaign and thank you for your time.

Yes, mom and dad.  $42,000 per year.  And I'm still not getting a vibe that this boy majored in Engineering, if ya know what I mean.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 11:28:42 AM »
I shouldn't pile onto the boy but dam, I just can't help it.  Target rich opportunity!  ::danceban::

http://apps.carleton.edu/orgs/csa/about/elections_and_appointments/elections/elections/winter_2009results/w09debate/#Robert

Robert Stephens for CSA Vice-President

I would first like to thank both President Fleming and Vice-President Kenney for their leadership over the past year. The purpose of this platform is to communicate my experience, my plans, and the reason I am running for CSA Vice-President. Serving as both a senator and member of the budget committee, I have direct experience with both bodies over which the Vice-President presides. This experience will enable me to accomplish a variety of policy objectives. Some of which include: P.E. credit for club sports, continuing the advocacy for responsible energy and financial investment by the college, and the creation of a CSA Student Bill of Rights that would provide a central location for the constitutional rights and responsibilities of the student body (i.e. the right to not only attend senate meetings, but to speak as any elected senator does).

While I have my own ideas, they are not why I am running. I am running because representing and advocating for people are core-values of mine. Values dictate action. There may be disagreements about policy and reform, but the core-value of representation ensures dialogue. Dialogue enables advocacy, an advocacy that empowers you to accomplish your goals, even when they are not the same as my own. My representation of each student on this campus does not stop when the meeting ends, and is more than merely executing the bylaws and constitution. I believe in the capacity of CSA to be a dynamic voice and instrument for empowering and enriching the lives of all students. I want to help lead a body that realizes this potential not only through the responsible allocation of CSA funds, but when necessary, serving as the bridge between the students and the administration. I would appreciate your support in this campaign and thank you for your time.

Yes, mom and dad.  $42,000 per year.  And I'm still not getting a vibe that this boy majored in Engineering, if ya know what I mean.

Yeah, you get the IAL Golden Shovel award, good digging MNHawk!

I bet that degree is of the social engineering variety, eh?!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 11:30:15 AM »
The boy strikes back.

http://www.orchestratedpulse.com/2011/09/99-video-arrest-subsequent-rightwing-attack/

Note the boy isn't denying a thing. 

"WE ARE THE 99%!"  ::hysterical::

Yeah, that was just a bit over the top.  More than likely this imbecile (like most leftards) can't do real math for sh*t!  I think he missed a decimal by two places...

He and his ilk are the .99%!

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 06:29:59 PM »
WE need to take that spoon and fold it in half and shove it up A$$! ::outrage::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 07:28:10 PM »
99% of what?And WGAS
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie