Author Topic: OWS promises 2012 escalation of tactics, pushing warfare  (Read 13763 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: OWS promises 2012 escalation of tactics, pushing warfare
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2012, 05:57:27 PM »
I think squatting on owned property is disgusting, end of story. The next step after turning a blind eye to this is the government mandating that an unoccupied property must be made available to someone who "needs" it. The next step is the government mandating that occupancy must be shared, and single family homes are a symptom of the "1%".

We are either a society where property rights are protected constitutionally, or we are a lawless society.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 06:25:24 PM by IronDioPriest »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2012, 06:21:52 PM »
For me Pan, I guess it all comes down to the theft issue. It simply is not their property to squat on.

But....but....theft is socially exceptable now days. ::outrage::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2012, 09:33:34 AM »
IDP has nailed it.  You can look at Britain to see where this whole squatting movement goes.  I read an article a year ago about a London man who went on a vacation for a few weeks and came back to find his own home "Occupied".  And the government sided with the squatters.  The man and his family were forced to take up residence elsewhere while they go through the legal battles.

The whole "housing is a human right" nonsense just pisses me right off at its very utterance. Look at all the different specialized skills that go into the construction of a house - architects, landscapers, masons, framers, plumbers, electricians, roofers, painters. Then you have all the specialized skills that go into the production of the materials, tools, and equipment used in the construction of a house. This very quickly becomes like Milton Friedman's Lesson of the Pencil. And the "housing is a human right" argument says to ALL of these people that their time and labor is owed to someone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ERbC7JyCfU
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2012, 03:02:20 PM »
Yo, IDP?!  To your question -

"The moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. " -- John Adams, A Defense of the American Constitutions, 1787
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2012, 06:47:32 PM »
http://hotair.com/archives/2012/04/23/occupy-protester-dude-lets-get-some-guns/

The long-planned revival of the occupy movement is right around the corner, and we already have a new example of the violent rhetoric we’ve come to expect from the ‘mostly peaceful’ group. From where else but Occupy Portland.

If I had a f–king AK right now…

I have a solution dude, let’s go get guns.

In case it wasn’t clear, these threats were directed at the police for preventing the protesters from re-occupying the park, which city officials have wisely closed during overnight hours.

And then there is this little tidbit from the latest edition of Ignite (pdf), the official anarchist newspaper in Denver.

On the night of Feb. 20th in Denver, a “young man” described as white or Hispanic and dressed in “a hoodie with patches” was approached by police swine for alleged “suspicious activity” on 17th and Julian. The youth, evidently not the type to take any sh*t, pulled a pistol, fired a single shot that missed the cop, and fled on foot successfully. No suspect has been apprehended at time of press. The local anarchist community upon learning the news breathed a sigh of relief at the lack of arrests and collectively said “too bad they f–king missed.”
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2012, 07:33:27 PM »
The long-planned revival of the occupy movement is right around the corner, and we already have a new example of the violent rhetoric we’ve come to expect from the ‘mostly peaceful’ group. From where else but Occupy Portland.

If I had a f–king AK right now…

I have a solution dude, let’s go get guns.

In case it wasn’t clear, these threats were directed at the police for preventing the protesters from re-occupying the park, which city officials have wisely closed during overnight hours.

I've got some news for our would-be champions of the proletariat: in my case there ain't no "if" and there ain't no "a" either
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2012, 09:16:43 PM »
IDP has nailed it.  You can look at Britain to see where this whole squatting movement goes.  I read an article a year ago about a London man who went on a vacation for a few weeks and came back to find his own home "Occupied".  And the government sided with the squatters.  The man and his family were forced to take up residence elsewhere while they go through the legal battles.

I am seriously considering getting some sort of gas and some sort of RF trigger and then hiding the canister in the main air duct  plenum.  When I leave for an extended period, I arm the device.  If I come home to find my home occupied, a quick RF signal and the house fills with gas - lethal or non lethal.  I then don a mask, and remove the bodies.  I don't know officer.. looks like they suffocated. Do you think I have a CO leak somewhere?  We better get out of here till I find it.  Heck, I can probably just rig something that pumps the exhaust  from the furnace into the ducts..

I may also take to leaving poisoned bottles in the liquor cabinet. Oh, did you break into my house, find poison and ingest it? Too bad. My invited guests all know to look and make sure it doesn't have the little hash mark on the top...

This happened all of the time during WWII in  Europe  - people would evacuate and the return to find their home occupied. Where was the deed? In the house of course. Part of your bug out pack should include any deeds to your property - with copies stored in other locations.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 09:20:10 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2012, 10:11:11 PM »
Remember the rule of three "S's"...

;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2012, 07:40:33 AM »
You know what you get when you merge racists and OWSer's?

Well, I suspect it will be like the Muslim Brotherhood muscling their way into radicalizing Egypt during Obama's "Arab Spring"!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/chilling-charges-at-dc-occupy-speaker-if-im-arrested-i-want-you-to-start-killing-mfs/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/occupy-web-site-features-bloody-graphic-of-decapitated-cop-being-attacked-by-a-unicorn/

And it doesn't take much to make the already unhinged more unhinged, so I think this summer is going to see a rather noticeable up-tick in violence, vandalism and mayhem...all thanks to the Great Divider Barack Hussein Obama and his merry band of race-baiting/class-warfare-loving/statist assholes!

Look at the language, the dress, the action, the propaganda of these thugs!  This is the legitimization of terrorism by Democrats, pure and simple!

Obama, Holder, Pelosi...all of them stoking these flames are guilty of treason and sedition!

Damn them all to the depths of hell!

::gaah::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2012, 11:02:05 AM »

MSNBC?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2012, 11:08:52 AM »

MSNBC?

::hysterical::

OK, that was too easy!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2012, 11:15:10 AM »
I simply can't resist the temptation to be a Smar Tass  ::rolllaughing::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2012, 11:38:00 AM »
I simply can't resist the temptation to be a Smar Tass  ::rolllaughing::

I know the feeling well.

;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2012, 11:25:05 AM »
Leftwing OWSers promise largest shutdown of NYC ever and SF branch plan blockade.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/dan-gainor/occupy-promises-biggest-shut-down-city-new-york-has-ever-seen-blockade-san-fran

You know what?  A headline like "Moron throws turd in toilet, shouts 'That'll show ya!', janitor unimpressed." generates the same feeling in me.

What do I care if leftnut cities suffer from the idiocy of their own trash?  Go ahead, riot and go apesh*t, see if I care!  Morons are only hurting themselves and looking like complete spoiled assholes to boot!

::mooning::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2012, 07:52:50 AM »
Haven't heard any reports of mayhem on the streets, although some asshats have sent threatening letters containing white powder to various people -

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/04/30/threatening-letters-containing-white-powder-sent-to-manhattan-banks

ETA - The Blaze has a link for live asshat coverage, I won't have time to watch these vandals, but if anybody else is interested, here you go -

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/watch-live-video-from-occupys-may-day-protests/
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 08:04:21 AM by Libertas »

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2012, 10:14:04 AM »
LINK

I'll cut & paste the entire article since it's from Yahoo and who knows how long it'll stay up.

Five arrested in suspected bridge bombing plot near Cleveland

Five people, claiming to be anarchists, have been arrested in Cleveland for trying to blow up a four-lane bridge across the Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

The public was never in danger from the devices, according to Fox News. The explosive devices were inoperable and controlled by an undercover FBI agent. Charges were against the suspects were filed Tuesday morning in Cleveland.

Douglas Wright, 26, Brandon Baxter, 20, and Anthony Hayne, 35, were arrested Monday and charged with conspiracy and attempted use of explosive material to damage physical property affecting interstate commerce, according to WEWS-NewsNet5 in Cleveland. Two other men, Connor Stevens, 20, and Joshua Stafford, 23, were also arrested, but not charged, the station reported.

The suspects were targeting the state Route 82 bridge that spans the Cuyahoga Valley National Park, according to WEWS. The suspects had considered a series of plots over several months. Among the alternative targets was the Veteran's Memorial Bridge.

The FBI is displaying this map in the room where it will apparently announce the arrests of five people in connection …

The FBI's Cleveland office is displaying a photo of the apparent bridge in question, according to WEWS-NewsNet5 in Cleveland. The state Route 82 bridge is in Brecksville, south of Cleveland.

So I'm putting this article here in the OWS section well, because the article specifically identifies these terrorists as 'anarchists' and we all know from the multitude of reports last year that the OWS 'movement' is in fact, comprised of a large number of anarchists. I have very little doubt that these guys are OWS supporters and I'd bet big bucks that they are indeed, active participants in the OWS 'movement.'
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2012, 10:16:49 AM »
Blog superstardom for the internet sleuth who can place any one of these punks at an OWS protest with photographic evidence.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2012, 10:20:22 AM »
So looks to me like OWS has escalated from a minor smelly nuisance to a full blown terrorist group. I wonder when Janet 'Incompetano' will call for investigations into this 'homegrown terrorist organization'? I wonder when Barack 'Insane' Obama will call for calm and a 'new tone'?

I shouldn't hold my breath should I?

Terrorism is only bad if it can somehow be pinned on conservatives (even if it is completely false). But it is A-OK if practiced by leftists even when the proof is incontrovertible.
- Patrick Henry

- Tacitus

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2012, 10:58:32 AM »
I am totally good with them concentrating their activities in leftist strongholds. Let them stew in their own juices.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2012, 11:38:44 AM »
Heard on the radio some of these clowns had stuff on Facebook pages citing activity with Occupy Cleveland.

See no links to that effect as yet, let's look for 'em.