Author Topic: ‘Mind-Numbing’ Audio of a Law Student  (Read 13018 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: ‘Mind-Numbing’ Audio of a Law Student
« Reply #80 on: March 21, 2012, 06:17:44 PM »
Click here, you won't be disappointed...

Quick-meme: Slut Sandra Fluke

Thirty-seven pages?!?!?

::hysterical::

Okay, yeah, that's funny. But did you post a link at the Sex Strike Facebook page?

I would do it but...they banned me.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #81 on: March 21, 2012, 07:21:02 PM »
Too bad I avoid social media like it is VD...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: March 21, 2012, 10:29:08 PM »
Yeah, well now there's 38 pages.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2012, 12:01:40 AM »

Thirty-seven pages?!?!?

Okay, yeah, that's funny. But did you post a link at the Sex Strike Facebook page?

Done.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2012, 12:53:26 AM »

Thirty-seven pages?!?!?

Done.

Wow...that didn't take long. The head of the coven over there wiped it out within minutes of you posting it and followed up with a comment that questions your sanity...

I'm trying to figure out why the right hates Sandra Fluke so much. What did she do to them that they should call her names and deface her photos? It's just really hateful and sad how sick people are. There are some deeply disturbed people out there. Is it because they get paid to do it? I can't imagine why anyone would be so pathetically cruel otherwise, unless they had a very severe personality disorder.

Thanks for the effort, though.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2012, 01:10:00 AM »
I'm trying to figure out why the right hates Sandra Fluke so much. What did she do to them that they should call her names and deface her photos? It's just really hateful and sad how sick people are. There are some deeply disturbed people out there. Is it because they get paid to do it? I can't imagine why anyone would be so pathetically cruel otherwise, unless they had a very severe personality disorder.

Thanks for the effort, though.

Ahh yes, the lefties are nothing if not classic projectionists. The multi-headed hydra of Soros-funded groups are the ones who have professional leftist agitators on their payroll, paid to troll forums and comment sections of news sites all day. Ann Coulter, before she felt it necessary to show her Ruling Class bona fides, was absolutely right about one thing: if you want to know what is in the heart of liberals, just see what they are accusing conservatives of.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2012, 08:29:00 PM »
I like how Rush has been pronouncing Fluke "FLUCK" on his show.   ::hysterical::   ::thumbsup::

As an aside, The Wookie came out pleased as punch to trumpet free contraceptives in ObamaCare!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/first-lady-hails-free-contraception-mandate-we-made-history

Democrats are courting whores who cannot afford their own, everybody else is the whacko in this equation.

Their view of America is truly diseased.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2012, 08:42:55 PM »
I like how Rush has been pronouncing Fluke "FLUCK" on his show.   ::hysterical::   ::thumbsup::

As an aside, The Wookie came out pleased as punch to trumpet free contraceptives in ObamaCare!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/first-lady-hails-free-contraception-mandate-we-made-history

Democrats are courting whores who cannot afford their own, everybody else is the whacko in this equation.

Their view of America is truly diseased.

Those aren't whores they're progressive ladies.Open minds and legs.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2012, 08:52:29 PM »
Perhaps closed minds and open legs is more like it!

I know, I've dated some...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2012, 08:56:13 PM »

We all did but never took them home to Mama. She would spot then in a second and I would catch hell for bringing them into her home.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2012, 09:01:53 PM »

We all did but never took them home to Mama. She would spot then in a second and I would catch hell for bringing them into her home.

You got that right!

;D

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2012, 10:41:29 PM »

You got that right!

;D

This made me chuckle.  I have a daughter that every guy she dates wants to take her home to momma.  I'm not kidding-- every single guy so far.   And she goes and momma loves her. 
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2012, 11:14:19 PM »
Poor young men out there, really.  Dying to meet quality and such a dearth.  Your girl will have the pick of the litter, LV.  May she choose well.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2012, 11:23:33 PM »
Poor young men out there, really.  Dying to meet quality and such a dearth.  Your girl will have the pick of the litter, LV.  May she choose well.

Yeah, that's my number one concern. They've all been nice guys but in this day and age nice don't cut it. But she's young; they're young so there's time.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2012, 11:48:34 PM »

Yeah, that's my number one concern. They've all been nice guys but in this day and age nice don't cut it. But she's young; they're young so there's time.

Yes, nice doesn't cut it without "muscle".  Gunsmith came across as "nice".  Very mild-mannered, so it was easy to misunderestimate him.  Easy to mistake nice for politely reserved and the former serves very well as necessary camouflage for the latter's latent killer-instinct.

I trust him with my life.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2012, 11:58:34 PM »

Yes, nice doesn't cut it without "muscle".  Gunsmith came across as "nice".  Very mild-mannered, so it was easy to misunderestimate him.  Easy to mistake nice for politely reserved and the former serves very well as necessary camouflage for the latter's latent killer-instinct.

That kind of nice I hope for her.  So far I haven't seen it. (Actually, there's probably one or two that might have it but they're just friends and she doesn't want to date them.  She hasn't got to that point yet of seeing it as necessary.)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2012, 12:10:07 AM »

That kind of nice I hope for her.  So far I haven't seen it. (Actually, there's probably one or two that might have it but they're just friends and she doesn't want to date them.  She hasn't got to that point yet of seeing it as necessary.)

It took me until I was 38 -- this is why there were no babies that .... well, no babies.

Sometimes I think arranged marriages weren't so harebrained after all.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: April 26, 2012, 12:22:27 AM »

Sometimes I think arranged marriages weren't so harebrained after all.

There's the one I especially like that knows his way around a weapon and thinks before he speaks and goes to church every week with his family.  I asked about him and she laughed--they're just friends...'cept he comes every time she calls.   ::whatgives::  He said one day he wanted to go to the gun range with her and I wanted to get up right then and yell: Go! Now! together right now.

Oh, well. I hope he sticks around our family for awhile because I have another daughter that's a possibility if she moves back this way.   ::danceban::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2012, 12:31:49 AM »
Oh!  That's good.  You have spares.   ::laughonfloor::