Author Topic: ‘Mind-Numbing’ Audio of a Law Student  (Read 13023 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: ‘Mind-Numbing’ Audio of a Law Student
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 07:29:11 PM »
This is beyond insane, it's UNsane.

This .... person .... and other ... persons ... like her are basically demanding a "right" to "free" contraception drugs and devices!  Since WHEN?!  And how the hell did we get here??

The answer is NO!  They need somebody -- SOMEBODY -- to tell them NO!

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 07:52:34 PM »
From a Belmont Club commenter

Peter Boston
2012-02-29 05:28:39

Spain may have its lost generation but so too does America. Only here we dress it up and have it testify before Congress.

Susan Fluke, Georgetown law student ($70,000 per year), whines before the Congress of the United States that Catholics are ruining her life because nobody wants to give her $1,000 a year to have as much sex as she wants without having her risk the inconvenience of going through a procedure to kill any critters that may result from such activity.

It makes my head spin. After viewing Susan Fluke’s testimoney I had difficulty finding the horizon. Surely the world has turned upside down that this nonsense could even pretend to pass as normal, never-mind be serious enough to find a place in the deliberations of Congress.

Every time that I catch a glimpse of a path that will provide a way out of this Age of Idiocy a Susan Fluke pops up to turn off the light. We not only suffer fools like Susan Fluke we elect them to public office.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 08:04:27 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/here-is-the-mind-numbing-audio-of-a-college-student-telling-congress-to-pay-for-her-birth-control/

I heard this on Beck's radio show today.  He and his buddies roasted this woman pretty good. 

Mr and Mrs Fluke must be sooooooooo proud.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 08:08:24 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/here-is-the-mind-numbing-audio-of-a-college-student-telling-congress-to-pay-for-her-birth-control/

I heard this on Beck's radio show today.  He and his buddies roasted this woman pretty good.  

All she did was go on national TV and admit to being an easy lay. Other than that it was great.I alawaya wanted to raise a prostiyute and then go public with the news.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 10:59:42 PM »
Stupid girl........free condoms are only given away to grade schoolers.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 07:24:11 AM »

I heard this on Beck's radio show today.  He and his buddies roasted this woman pretty good. 

Beck was good.  Mr & Mrs Fluke!  Bwuuuhaahaaaa!

I heard that too and came to four conclusions - 1) Her parents are either complete detached libnut wanna-be-their-friends-not-their-parents morons, or they just disavowed knowing her and relocated with no forwarding address, either way they should get their money badck; 2) She is attending college on someone else's dime and being taught by someone who also earned their degree on someone else's dime, so naturally everything these spoiled brats want (no matter how freaking ridiculous) should also come from someone else's dime; 3) There is NO FREAKING RIGHT TO CONTRACEPTIVES, get off your ass and buy your own party favors, or get the loser you are banging to buy them you ignorant little twit!; & 4) She should drop out of law school, and if she doesn't, any prospective employer should avoid this moron like the plague.

Ya, I know, that last one has zero chance!

::)
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 08:37:05 AM »

Miss Fluke, you ignorant slut.

Ok, I'm still laughing out loud. The comments page of the article, "spankdamonkey" post........simple, yet effective humor.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 09:26:05 AM »
Libertas, I'm going with #2.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 10:28:47 AM »
My guess is that the aptly named Mz. Fluke has heard a similar mantra all of her life: "Oh it's OK honey - it's not your fault. You're my special special little princess."

I bet she couldn't catch a clue with an oak cluebat.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 11:29:55 AM »
Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders.

Ask Mz. Fluke aka Georgetown Moonbat if she has a fricken clue who said that let alone know where she stands and why!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 11:48:13 AM »
My guess is that the aptly named Mz. Fluke has heard a similar mantra all of her life: "Oh it's OK honey - it's not your fault. You're my special special little princess."

Of course she is clueless and stupid. If it costs her 1000.00 bucks for contraception, she is sleeping with all her profs, male and female.....Think about it...70K for her education, she needs that "A" and she'll sleep with anyone who will give it to her.....the "A" that is. Who would have time to study?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 11:50:52 AM »

Of course she is clueless and stupid. If it costs her 1000.00 bucks for contraception, she is sleeping with all her profs, male and female.....Think about it...70K for her education, she needs that "A" and she'll sleep with anyone who will give it to her.....the "A" that is. Who would have time to study?

I read a breakdown of that $1000 and it comes to almost three boinks a day.  She's a busy girl.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 11:56:03 AM »

I read a breakdown of that $1000 and it comes to almost three boinks a day.  She's a busy girl.

Yea I saw it...... makes you wonder what she was doing in the congressional bathrooms during breaks. hell, maybe she was pulling a clinton and someone was inder the table during her testimony.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 12:16:28 PM »

...maybe. Or maybe she just wishes she was...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 12:27:30 PM »

If she's that busy, she ought to leave a tip jar next to the bed...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 01:55:26 PM »

If she's that busy, she ought to leave a tip jar next to the bed...

From her pic......I know why she gives it away.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 03:12:29 PM »

Yeah, and you still wouldn't get your money's worth.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 03:52:56 PM »

Yeah, and you still wouldn't get your money's worth.

Yeah, true..... But you probably would "get" something.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 04:52:15 PM »
Limbaugh called her a slut on his show yesterday.

Shoe.

Fits.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.