Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72332 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #140 on: March 27, 2012, 09:44:14 PM »
If Trayvon was not up to no good, why would he confront Zimmerman physically. 

If I was walking through a neighborhood and I noticed someone was following me, I'd turn and ask if there was something I could help that person with.  By making the confrontation it would declare to that person that I am not a threat, and would start a dialog. If that person became aggressive, I would become defensive and I definitely know how to defend myself. 

If I saw someone suspicious walking through my neighborhood I would shout out to them, from a reasonable distance, if there is something I could help them with.  If they would run, 911 would get an instant call.  If they would turn and start a conversation (benign) I would help them with whatever they needed, or even just make small talk till I felt they were not up to no good.  If they turned and became aggressive see above.

If someone is looking for trouble they are sure to find it. If someone is just on the way to or returning from a local 7-11 why would they be looking for trouble.  I guess I just think too logically for my own good.

Yah, because you're an adult, with good reasoning skills.

Martin was a 17 year-old with a gold "grill" and his "culture" does not encourage reason.

Reason would dictate that he either planned on exiting the entrance he came in or through or over the gate or wall.  With him in the past being caught with women's jewelry in his backpack and eleven recent burglaries in the community reasons abound.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #141 on: March 27, 2012, 10:03:28 PM »
Can't y'all just beat your breasts over the loss?  All the human potential, lost right down the drain of bad decision making; as bad, as wasteful as abortions, but more sorrowful, because these were full-born humans deliberately instructed in debased existing, unaware of a higher purpose.

At 17, her son already had a record of bad living, even if not strictly illegal, and all Treyvon's mother can consider now is that her son's "reputation" not be tarnished in death.  Lady Ma'am; he already did that himself in life, and where were you?  "Mah baby din do nuffin".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #142 on: March 27, 2012, 10:14:03 PM »
  I started off feeling bad for this kid but as time has gon on I'm really taking a dislike to the whole mess around him. There are somewhere around 5 thousand murders a year in this country and all of a sudden his death is the most important thing on the planet.

The death of any kid is a bad thing but his isn't any more sad than anybody elses.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2012, 10:25:54 PM »
  I started off feeling bad for this kid but as time has gon on I'm really taking a dislike to the whole mess around him. There are somewhere around 5 thousand murders a year in this country and all of a sudden his death is the most important thing on the planet.

The death of any kid is a bad thing but his isn't any more sad than anybody elses.

I dislike the speculation on either of the two parties. I'm not inclined to participate in it. My interest in the whole sordid thing is to watch the racist circus sideshow that is boiling up out of it. My bet is that it gets worse before it ever gets better...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2012, 10:29:32 PM »
More Spike Lee fallout...Spike f**ked up!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/spike-lee-zimmerman-tweet-567891

I hope these people are armed and cautious!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2012, 10:46:35 PM »

I hope they lawyer up and request the presence of Mr. Lee in the nearest court of jurisdiction.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2012, 10:51:11 PM »

For the record (in case this hasn't been posted already), the picture on the right is not of Trayvon Martin...at least not the one in question. This apparently made the news when Michelle Malkin's Twitchy site posted it and then had to apologize for it. LINK

In related news, one of the chief thugs at Media Matters accused Drudge of putting that picture up...said all of the classy stuff that they are famous for...and then had to apologize to Drudge.  LINK
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

morphin1112

« Reply #147 on: March 28, 2012, 02:30:46 AM »
It’s refreshing to read interesting content like this. Your unique writing style brings forth thought in the reader. I agree with a lot of this content. Thank you for writing this engaging and intelligent article.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #148 on: March 28, 2012, 06:56:07 AM »

I hope they lawyer up and request the presence of Mr. Lee in the nearest court of jurisdiction.

Yes, they should.  But I am worried about their safety, what with a bunch of hoodie-sporting wanna-be NBP's looking to cause mischief!  This is the equivalent of yelling "fire" in a crowded theater times 10!  And Spike should have to answer for this and any action taken against these people or their property!  Spike was inciting criminal behavior, period.  If that is not punished, then I have a lot of work to do!  And a DA with any sense would be all over that bastard!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #149 on: March 28, 2012, 08:07:25 AM »
For the record (in case this hasn't been posted already), the picture on the right is not of Trayvon Martin...at least not the one in question. This apparently made the news when Michelle Malkin's Twitchy site posted it and then had to apologize for it.

Technically, no one said it was.  I saw it as just playing the game the media is playing, only the other way.  Splitting hairs, I know, and you can make the point with Mr. Gold Caps just as well.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #150 on: March 28, 2012, 11:12:19 AM »

Ex Hoodulum, thug, founder of the Chicago chapter, Black Panther Party and Congressman, Bobby Rush had a melt down on the house floor as he donned a hoodie [to honor Trayvon] and recited the Bible. He was removed from the house floor.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/28/Hoodie-Melt-Down-Thrown-Off-House-Floor-For

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #151 on: March 28, 2012, 11:28:10 AM »

Ex Hoodulum, thug, founder of the Chicago chapter, Black Panther Party and Congressman, Bobby Rush had a melt down on the house floor as he donned a hoodie [to honor Trayvon] and recited the Bible. He was removed from the house floor.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/28/Hoodie-Melt-Down-Thrown-Off-House-Floor-For

We're his pants at half mast too signaling his desire for prison sex? 

Shoulda been clubbed down like a baby seal!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #152 on: March 28, 2012, 11:31:22 AM »
Oh, this Spike Lee story and the old couple he ratted out as being where "the Zimmerman" lived is amping up...Spike pulls his incidiary tweet but the bogus address keeps getting re-tweeted and now the old couple has been driven out of their home.

"Black power all day. No justice, no peace" and an obscenity.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-27/news/os-trayvon-martin-wrong-zimmerman-20120327_1_tweets-heart-condition-twitter

::cussing::  trash!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #153 on: March 28, 2012, 12:19:42 PM »

Heeeeeeer's Bobby:

Congressman Bobby Rush is kicked off House Floor for Wearing a "Hoodie" in Support of Trayvon Martin

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #154 on: March 28, 2012, 12:45:32 PM »
  What an ass!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #155 on: March 28, 2012, 01:52:58 PM »

Heeeeeeer's Bobby:

Congressman Bobby Rush is kicked off House Floor for Wearing a "Hoodie" in Support of Trayvon Martin

He's black  Chicago's answer to Ernest T. Bass . How that high school drop-out , army deserting , pot-head , jail-bird ever got into the house ... oh yeah ... I forgot . Chicago ! That clown's about as sharp as a sack of door knobs !

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #156 on: March 28, 2012, 02:14:21 PM »

Heeeeeeer's Bobby:

He's black  Chicago's answer to Ernest T. Bass . How that high school drop-out , army deserting , pot-head , jail-bird ever got into the house ... oh yeah ... I forgot . Chicago ! That clown's about as sharp as a sack of door knobs !

Blago must be thinking he got royally screwed when a guy like Bobby Rush is walking the House floor.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #157 on: March 28, 2012, 02:36:00 PM »

Heeeeeeer's Bobby:

Dude!  You forgot the grill.  Damn 80 year olds trying to be hip and can never quite pull it off.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #159 on: March 28, 2012, 04:34:10 PM »

Michael "Milquetoast" Medved remarked on Bobby's blathering today and said that the speaker should apologize for to Rush for interrupting him.

!

(I'm not making this up and I'm not kidding)