Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72361 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #160 on: March 28, 2012, 04:40:58 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/03/dem-lawmaker-wants-george-zimmerman-jailed-for-his-own-safety/

Frederica Wilson on Capitol Hill hearing and 'unconscionable' police handling of Trayvon Martin case

And .....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/28/Democratic-Congresswoman-Arrest-Zimmerman

Michael Eric Dyson, professor of sociology at Georgetown University, said on MSNBC several days ago that Zimmerman should be “for his own safety, let’s just go to the ultimate extreme, for your safety, Mr. Zimmerman, because people may want to execute vigilante justice against you, we want to protect you, we want to put you in jail, we want to put you under cover of the law. Nothing is reasonable here to suggest that Mr. Zimmerman should continue to go free.”

To "protect" Mr. Zimmerman, The New Black Panthers should be put in jail.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #162 on: March 28, 2012, 04:49:48 PM »

Ex Hoodulum, thug, founder of the Chicago chapter, Black Panther Party and Congressman, Bobby Rush had a melt down on the house floor as he donned a hoodie [to honor Trayvon] and recited the Bible. He was removed from the house floor.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/03/28/Hoodie-Melt-Down-Thrown-Off-House-Floor-For

Michael "Milquetoast" Medved remarked on Bobby's blathering today and said that the speaker should apologize for to Rush for interrupting him.

!

(I'm not making this up and I'm not kidding)

::bashing::

It's assholes like Medved who have encourage/d just this sort of thing, and the other two congressweasel nitwits fanning the racism-flames, instead of roundly condemning it from the start.  And I mean decades ago.

This is crazy-out-of-control now.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2012, 04:51:49 PM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/03/dem-lawmaker-wants-george-zimmerman-jailed-for-his-own-safety/

Frederica Wilson on Capitol Hill hearing and 'unconscionable' police handling of Trayvon Martin case

And .....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/03/28/Democratic-Congresswoman-Arrest-Zimmerman

Michael Eric Dyson, professor of sociology at Georgetown University, said on MSNBC several days ago that Zimmerman should be “for his own safety, let’s just go to the ultimate extreme, for your safety, Mr. Zimmerman, because people may want to execute vigilante justice against you, we want to protect you, we want to put you in jail, we want to put you under cover of the law. Nothing is reasonable here to suggest that Mr. Zimmerman should continue to go free.”

Another country heard from.
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #164 on: March 28, 2012, 05:12:49 PM »

And .....

Let's see....stomp on his 4th amendment rights while ignoring the threats on his life. I couldn't watch the video......This is so embarrassing. For our countries safety, people like her should be put in jail.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline predator

• Newb
« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2012, 05:42:50 PM »

And .....

Speaking of "unconscionable," appearing on TV in that get-up is about as unconscionable as one can get. Cowboy hat fashion has just taken a major hit.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2012, 06:50:01 PM »
The reason people like Medved lash out at others who are on their (nominal) side of the aisle is because cowards cannot abide displays of fortitude in others. It's not enough for them to be cowards, they want everyone else to shut up too, because when some show a greater degree of fortitude it highlights the absence of it in the cowards.

It's sort of the same reason they (the E-GOP) won't call this regime out on its criminality. Once you've acknowledged a problem, it is then incumbent upon you to do something about it. You can no longer pretend you just weren't aware of it, or some other excuse. At that point failure to do something just means you're a coward and now everyone knows it. In their craven political calculus, it's far better to just not acknowledge the problem in the first place.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #167 on: March 28, 2012, 06:56:46 PM »

And .....

Speaking of "unconscionable," appearing on TV in that get-up is about as unconscionable as one can get. Cowboy hat fashion has just taken a major hit.

Does she also own a clown car? Anybody.
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #168 on: March 28, 2012, 07:05:59 PM »
I really don't care what she's wearing; I care what she's saying.  This ... person ... is a sitting US Congress member who has no idea what her oath means, nor does she even have passing acquaintance with the Constitution.  She belongs in a turd-world, banana-republic, not in the government in my country.  And the same goes for the entire membership of the Black f'n Caucus, particularly Maxine Waters.

I'm sorry I do not find anything amusing about her.  She's a fcking danger to my liberty.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #169 on: March 28, 2012, 08:07:27 PM »
I really don't care what she's wearing; I care what she's saying.  This ... person ... is a sitting US Congress member who has no idea what her oath means, nor does she even have passing acquaintance with the Constitution.  She belongs in a turd-world, banana-republic, not in the government in my country.  And the same goes for the entire membership of the Black f'n Caucus, particularly Maxine Waters.

I'm sorry I do not find anything amusing about her.  She's a fcking danger to my liberty.

She's no different than any other Black(yeah I went there)politician that wants a piece of this now while it's hot to show how black they are to their voters and how racist everybody else is. Think about it even if Zimmerman is innocent it won't happen till after their own elections are over and the squeezed every last drop out of this and killed an innocent mans reputation.
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #170 on: March 28, 2012, 08:20:20 PM »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #171 on: March 28, 2012, 11:13:59 PM »

She's no different than any other Black(yeah I went there)politician that wants a piece of this now while it's hot to show how black they are to their voters and how racist everybody else is. Think about it even if Zimmerman is innocent it won't happen till after their own elections are over and the squeezed every last drop out of this and killed an innocent mans reputation.

What is it about black office holders? Black politicians? I feel no sorrow or remorse for a people so consumed by their color that all reason goes out the window.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #172 on: March 29, 2012, 07:41:49 AM »

Domestic enemy, big time!

::rockets::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #173 on: March 29, 2012, 11:29:39 AM »
http://tampa.cbslocal.com/2012/03/29/zimmermans-dad-trayvon-martin-told-my-son-he-was-going-to-die-now/

More news that screws with the Leftnut/Democrat/MFM meme!

Keep supporting criminal trash Leftists...make that rope snap HARD!

;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #174 on: March 29, 2012, 11:37:52 AM »

Offline predator

• Newb
« Reply #175 on: March 29, 2012, 05:35:03 PM »
The "hoodies" were out at the Univ. of Illinois. The self-serving, "I'm a victim, we're all victims" crap in this makes me want to gag  ::barf::. Fark these entitlement minded d-bags. In several parts of this vid, I believe I can hear laughter in the background, proving that some are there just because it's "the happenin' thing to do."

"What if a black man did dis?" They do. A lot. And they do it to their own kind about 90% of the time.

"Why no white folks won't sit by me on da bus?" Yeah, I bet that really breaks your heart.

http://www.news-gazette.com/multimedia/video/u-i-student-videos.html

charlesoakwood

« Reply #176 on: March 29, 2012, 06:26:14 PM »

Ignorant students do not understand nor do they appreciate the rule of law.
Shame on their parents and teachers.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #177 on: March 29, 2012, 09:36:31 PM »
Some jokes just write themselves, others are al sharpton...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt6zqCXwMXA

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #178 on: March 29, 2012, 09:55:44 PM »
Resist we much, for all about the skillets it be.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #179 on: March 30, 2012, 02:51:33 AM »
I am wondering what the fallout will be for Twitter. As I speak (and I am sure that most of you are already aware of this) there is a Twitter feed going with the tag "KillZimmerman." Apparently there must be nothing in the Twitter terms of service to prevent a member(s) from using it to threaten the life of a person and advocate for the killing of a person.

This is beyond shameful.

It is, should something happen to Mr. Zimmerman, as much like being an accessory to a crime as anything I can think of. Twitter is at the very least allowing its platform to be used to facilitate a crime. If Twitter were a person it could probably be charged with conspiracy.

Sure, I understand the freedom of speech but certainly this has to be one of those circumstances where the speech in question is not Constitutionally protected. What is different in a person advocating for and organizing others for the murder of another person and a software platform being harnessed (with the tacit approval of its owners and operators) for the same purpose?

Is there a "Kill Zimmerman" Facebook page yet? No? There is a "f**k Zimmerman" Facebook page. There is an "Arrest George Zimmerman" Facebook page. These pages (from a brief scan of the oh so intelligent comments contained therein) are also being used as an incitement to violence and, at the very least, an encouragement toward inter-racial hatred.

Now let me see...

So-called conservative "hate speech" (which should be banned) directly led to the shooting of Rep. Gabriel Giffords and the killing of several others. In fact, the "hate speech" of Rush Limbaugh was so incredibly bad that it was somehow necessary to shut him up, destroy his livelihood by driving him from the airwaves. Glenn Beck had already been driven off of FNC because his "hate speech" was so horrible that he just had to go.

And yet, when we see real, documented-in-writing hate speech...speech that is suggesting, demanding and perhaps facilitating a felonious act, well, this speech is okay. It's protected. It's even cool and hip.

Meanwhile, President Zero says nothing. Does nothing.

We live in interesting times that are almost undoubtedly going to become much more interesting very, very soon.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.