Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72334 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #200 on: March 31, 2012, 06:34:09 PM »

This is good, it's video from the way back machine, Fox won't touch this.

Sharpton Explains How He Manipulates Media On Race Cases

[blockquote]Earlier today, MSNBC's Al Sharpton threatened the peace of a small Florida town if it doesn't acquiesce to his demand for the arrest of George Zimmerman. According to the Orlando Sentinel: 

If George Zimmerman is not arrested in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin soon, the Rev. Al Sharpton will call for an escalation in peaceful civil disobedience and economic sanctions.  Sharpton would not say the efforts would be taken against the city of Sanford specifically, but he has been critical of the police department's handling of the case.

If only someone had warned NBC News that they were giving a prime-time platform to a vitriolic, race-hustling charlatan. Oh wait--we did. ...[/blockquote]
[Read and watch it all, HERE]

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #201 on: March 31, 2012, 07:43:10 PM »
  I'm shocked!! ::falldownshocked::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #202 on: April 02, 2012, 09:25:18 AM »
Generally speaking I've kept myself at arms length of this rolling train-wreck but ain't this one interesting (not saying that it's authentic but what if?):

It's at least as authentic as NBC news 911 transcript, and that's authentic enough for me.  ::bustamove::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #203 on: April 02, 2012, 01:28:22 PM »
  " If I had a brother , he'd look like Al Sharpton ."

Barack Obama

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #204 on: April 02, 2012, 02:19:41 PM »
Is that your face Barack, or did a monkey crawl down the front of your head upside down?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #205 on: April 05, 2012, 07:37:06 AM »
OMG, look at these democrat punks!  Keep pushing the racial BS, morons!  They really will not be satisified until they have their race war, and then they'll lust for more violence against those they hate beyond their ability to control!  And God forbid the truth dissaude them from fomenting violence!

::cussing::  criminal agitators, every damned one!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/04/04/Congressional-Black-Caucus-Trayvon-Resolution

THe CBC needs to be banned as a terrorist organization and its ringleaders brought up on charges of sedition!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #206 on: April 05, 2012, 07:59:28 AM »
Richard Jewell provided the template.  George Zimmerman can and will be a very rich man when this is all over. 

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #207 on: April 05, 2012, 08:45:07 AM »
  " If I had a brother , he'd look like Al Sharpton ."

Barack Obama

Hey, this could be fun.....

"If I had a brother, he'd look like occupy wall street"

Barack Obama

"if I had a brother, he'd look Kenyan"

Barack Obama

"if I had a brother, he'd look like the Muslim brotherhood"

Barack Hussein Obama

I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #208 on: April 05, 2012, 09:47:22 AM »
"If I had a brother, he'd look like Danny Pearl."

-Barack Hussein Obama

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #209 on: April 05, 2012, 09:50:07 AM »
Barack Hussein Obama: "If I had a brother he'd look like...uh, what were we talking' about?"

Barack Hussein Obama: "If I had an uncle he'd look like...Hey, you're a racist for even bringing this up."

« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 09:56:09 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #210 on: April 05, 2012, 11:40:40 AM »
 ::hysterical::   ::rolllaughing::   ::laughonfloor::  Good stuff!   ::beertoast::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #211 on: April 05, 2012, 11:57:49 AM »
"If I had a brother he'd look like a brother"

-- BHO
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #212 on: April 05, 2012, 01:34:18 PM »
On April 7th ...

....the New Black Panther Party in Florida declares they will conduct "county-wide and state-wide defense training and community patrols to protect against racial violence and attacks." And the NBPP also declares a call to action slated for Monday April 9th, the day before a Florida Grand Jury will convene on the Trayvon Martin case to decide whether to indict George Zimmerman.

This information comes from The Muslim Street Radio Show hosted by Malik Aziz and Laila Abdelaziz, taped an interview on April 1st with Malik Zulu Shabazz, the National Chairman of the New Black Panther Party. The "Day of Action" has also been advertised at a NBPP website in a poster which states, "No School, No Work, No Shopping... Demand the Arrest of George Zimmerman." Zimmerman's face in the poster is overlaid by crosshairs.

During the discussion of the Grand Jury hearing on April 10th, Shabazz speculates, "It should be very easy to achieve this indictment," giving insight into the timing of the "Day of Action." This is meant to intimidate those who may contend that Zimmerman acted in self-defense and should not be prosecuted. Shabazz, earlier in the conversation, asserts, "We obey man's law, but when there's a conflict between man's law and God's law, we are duty-bound to follow the law of God, and God says justice must be done."

Heeeere we go ........
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #213 on: April 05, 2012, 02:03:30 PM »
"We obey man's law, but when there's a conflict between man's law and God's law, we are duty-bound to follow the law of God, and God says justice must be done."

Why, that sounds like something a Hodgie would say.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #214 on: April 05, 2012, 02:16:27 PM »
"We obey man's law, but when there's a conflict between man's law and God's law, we are duty-bound to follow the law of God, and God says justice must be done."

Why, that sounds like something a Hodgie would say.

Sure does.  But hey, hell has lots of room, let's load it up with these terrorists!

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #215 on: April 05, 2012, 04:04:45 PM »
"No School, No Work, No Shopping... Demand the Arrest of George Zimmerman." Zimmerman's face in the poster is overlaid by crosshairs.

I guess that is OK, but don't put a crosshair on a congressional district because that is telling people that you want the Congressman/woman assassinated.  The hypocrisy is ridiculous!
Eschew Obfuscation

charlesoakwood

« Reply #216 on: April 05, 2012, 04:23:43 PM »

They want to invoke the practice of ol' time religion, that sword cuts both ways.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #217 on: April 05, 2012, 04:33:31 PM »

They want to invoke the practice of ol' time religion, that sword cuts both ways.

Indeed.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #218 on: April 05, 2012, 08:19:59 PM »

Indeed.

Nice!!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #219 on: April 05, 2012, 08:26:49 PM »
The Western world used to be united in its Christendom. I do believe the precipitous decline in the significance of religion is a huge ingredient in the West's current troubles. It's probably the single biggest factor that would explain the rapid expanse of Islam into Europe.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly