Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72371 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #220 on: April 05, 2012, 08:37:03 PM »
The Western world used to be united in its Christendom. I do believe the precipitous decline in the significance of religion is a huge ingredient in the West's current troubles. It's probably the single biggest factor that would explain the rapid expanse of Islam into Europe.

Open borders and gov.giveaways did the rest.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #221 on: April 05, 2012, 09:31:51 PM »
"We obey man's law, but when there's a conflict between man's law and God's law, we are duty-bound to follow the law of God, and God says justice must be done."

Why, that sounds like something a Hodgie would say.

Sure does.  But hey, hell has lots of room, let's load it up with these terrorists!
I heard that Lucifer was putting in a new addition just to accommodate Satan's Little Jug-eared Helper and his flying monkeys.

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #222 on: April 05, 2012, 10:21:36 PM »
Barack Hussein Obama: "If I had a brother he'd look like...uh, what were we talking' about?"

Barack Hussein Obama: "If I had an uncle he'd look like...Hey, you're a racist for even bringing this up."

Truth in comedy or vise versa. ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #223 on: April 06, 2012, 07:22:46 AM »
"We obey man's law, but when there's a conflict between man's law and God's law, we are duty-bound to follow the law of God, and God says justice must be done."

Why, that sounds like something a Hodgie would say.

Sure does.  But hey, hell has lots of room, let's load it up with these terrorists!
I heard that Lucifer was putting in a new addition just to accommodate Satan's Little Jug-eared Helper and his flying monkeys.

Whatever I can do the encourage the relocation of that bunch I am all for!   ::whoohoo::

Hey, I think I found the one thing I could work with Lucifer on!  Huh, I wonder if Allinsky would approve?   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #224 on: April 06, 2012, 08:56:21 AM »
The Allinsky wing for the terminally evil.  ::evilbat::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #225 on: April 07, 2012, 09:22:49 PM »

Meanwhile, President Zero says nothing. Does nothing.

We live in interesting times that are almost undoubtedly going to become much more interesting very, very soon.

He lit the fire, he's watching it burn,  Watching it burn, that's what he's doing.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #226 on: April 07, 2012, 09:25:38 PM »
Link

OK, I've got it.  The Nazis from Detroit have come to Sanford to protect the
helpless Floridians from the New Black Panthers of Philadelphia who have arrived to feit Zimmerman.  Right, why fight at home when you can vacation in sunny Florida and race riot too?
It's tax deductible.

ETA:
 ::facepalm::
Woopsie, Sanford (FL) Police deny any indication of neo-Nazis patrolling "was they haven’t seen anything, “the only large gathering was the children and their parents at the Easter egg hunt.”"   ...

People say the darnedest things.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:47:38 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #227 on: April 07, 2012, 10:36:24 PM »
Here we go again. This time in Tulsa, OK. ALLEGEDLY, a white guy is driving around in the "black" neighborhoods of Tulsa and is randomly shooting people. Read about it at FNC.

TULSA, Okla. –  Residents of Tulsa's predominantly black north side said Saturday they are afraid a shooter is still roaming their neighborhoods looking for victims after five people were shot -- and three killed -- a day earlier.

"We're all nervous," said Renaldo Works, 52, who was getting his hair cut at the crowded Charlie's Angels Forever Hair Style Shop on Saturday morning. "I've got a 15-year-old, and I'm not going to let him out late. People are scared. We need facts.

"You don't want to be a prisoner in your own home," he said.

Police are still waiting for the results of forensic tests, but investigators think the shootings are linked because they happened around the same time within a 3-mile (5-kilometer) span, and all five victims were out walking when they were shot. All the victims are black, and community members met this weekend in an effort to calm any unrest.

One of the victims told police that the shooter was a white man driving a white pickup truck who stopped to ask for directions before opening fire. Officer Jason Willingham said Saturday that the pickup was spotted in the area of three of the shootings.

I am hoping that Sharpton goes to Tulsa to march in the street.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #228 on: April 07, 2012, 10:54:13 PM »
One of the victims told police that the shooter was a white man driving a white pickup truck who stopped to ask for directions before opening fire.

A survivor was shot at point blank range.
Good thing the sheriff is checking this out.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #229 on: April 07, 2012, 11:02:15 PM »
Look at what the great Uniter has set in motion.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #230 on: April 07, 2012, 11:19:58 PM »
Here we go again. This time in Tulsa, OK. ALLEGEDLY, a white guy is driving around in the "black" neighborhoods of Tulsa and is randomly shooting people. Read about it at FNC.

TULSA, Okla. –  Residents of Tulsa's predominantly black north side said Saturday they are afraid a shooter is still roaming their neighborhoods looking for victims after five people were shot -- and three killed -- a day earlier.

"We're all nervous," said Renaldo Works, 52, who was getting his hair cut at the crowded Charlie's Angels Forever Hair Style Shop on Saturday morning. "I've got a 15-year-old, and I'm not going to let him out late. People are scared. We need facts.

"You don't want to be a prisoner in your own home," he said.

Police are still waiting for the results of forensic tests, but investigators think the shootings are linked because they happened around the same time within a 3-mile (5-kilometer) span, and all five victims were out walking when they were shot. All the victims are black, and community members met this weekend in an effort to calm any unrest.

One of the victims told police that the shooter was a white man driving a white pickup truck who stopped to ask for directions before opening fire. Officer Jason Willingham said Saturday that the pickup was spotted in the area of three of the shootings.

I am hoping that Sharpton goes to Tulsa to march in the street.

NOW, he's worried about his 15 year-old out late?!  Ought to be SOP; at 15, it's in the house by 9PM.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #231 on: April 08, 2012, 02:54:44 PM »

Cosby on Trayvon Case: Disarm Neighborhood Watchmen

Do as I say Bill Cosby wants neighborhood watchmen disarmed. 
Of course, it's OK by him, he's got a NYC permit for a Colt 45. 
That's what I read.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #232 on: April 08, 2012, 02:58:07 PM »

Cosby on Trayvon Case: Disarm Neighborhood Watchmen

Do as I say Bill Cosby wants neighborhood watchmen disarmed. 
Of course, it's OK by him, he's got a NYC permit for a Colt 45. 
That's what I read.

How stupid is that.  Anyone casing the neighborhood for nefarious reasons is going after the neighborhood watchman FIRST.

Good grief.  These people have tossed aside their abilities to think in favor of feeeeeeling.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #233 on: April 08, 2012, 03:02:03 PM »
I think Cosby thinks we're too stupit.  Hey Bill, KMA!

Two arrested in Tulsa shootings in Black neighborhood

http://cdn.times247.com/media/pictures/4f81d4aef2a8bd551b0008c3/RN_shooters.jpg?1333908654

WHAT  A  PAIR   ::speechless::

ETA: Who’s Packing Heat?

Taxi Driver star Robert De Niro ...Harvey Keitel. Others...Arthur Ochs Sulzberger..., Don Imus, Bill Cosby, Joan Rivers, Howard Stern, Tommy Mottola, and Donald Trump ... .

« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 07:16:11 PM by Charles Oakwood »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #234 on: April 09, 2012, 11:38:32 AM »
No Grand Jury?

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/04/09/grand-jury-will-not-hear-trayvon-martin-case/

Uhh huh, so bypass normal procedure, why?  Preponderance of evidence against any criminality?  Or, preponderance of evidence for direct prosecution?

Corey is putting herself into the middle of this, right or wrong.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #235 on: April 09, 2012, 11:06:18 PM »

And this year's Dan Rather award for journalistic excellence:
[blockquote]
So over the course of about 30 months and under the "watchful" eye of Steve Capus, three times now NBC News has used deceptive editing in order to gin up racial division, all in an effort to aid Barack Obama by targeting his political critics (Tea Party, Rick Perry) or aid in the President's cynical reelection campaign to divide all Americans along racial lines (George Zimmerman).

Editgate: Three Strikes and NBC's Steve Capus Should Be Out

At the NBC/Universal Website, Steve Capus' role at NBC News is described in this way:

Steve Capus was named President, NBC News in November 2005. He is the No. 1 News Division executive and is responsible for all aspects of America's highest-rated and most-watched network News division, as well as MSNBC and NBC News Channel. Capus is also the arbiter of issues involving ethics, style, standards, safety and other matters that affect the Division's journalistic bearing.[/blockquote] 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #236 on: April 10, 2012, 07:31:52 AM »

And this year's Dan Rather award for journalistic excellence:
[blockquote]
So over the course of about 30 months and under the "watchful" eye of Steve Capus, three times now NBC News has used deceptive editing in order to gin up racial division, all in an effort to aid Barack Obama by targeting his political critics (Tea Party, Rick Perry) or aid in the President's cynical reelection campaign to divide all Americans along racial lines (George Zimmerman).

Editgate: Three Strikes and NBC's Steve Capus Should Be Out

At the NBC/Universal Website, Steve Capus' role at NBC News is described in this way:

Steve Capus was named President, NBC News in November 2005. He is the No. 1 News Division executive and is responsible for all aspects of America's highest-rated and most-watched network News division, as well as MSNBC and NBC News Channel. Capus is also the arbiter of issues involving ethics, style, standards, safety and other matters that affect the Division's journalistic bearing.[/blockquote] 

::asskicking::

In a sane world...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #237 on: April 10, 2012, 07:35:43 AM »
Get this, this is good - Zimmerman family getting in Eric Holder's face, as they should!

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/09/zimmerman-family-challenges-holder-on-new-black-panthers-says-no-arrests-based-solely-on-your-race/

Not seeing much coverage of this in the   ::cussing::  MFM!  The entire Democrat-Media Complex is out for Zimmerman no matter what, they'd implode if the turned on the black community...no matter how scummy Martin is or how innocent Zimmerman is, their choice was made on skin color alone, period.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #238 on: April 10, 2012, 08:23:30 AM »
Florida Asst. AG can recommend charges that are non-capital. (Voluntary Manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter)

My guess is that Zimmerman will be charged with a non-capital, negligent homicide type of offense. That way everybody will be happy. Right? I mean, the law does not trump politics when a race war powder keg has a lit fuse. Right?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #239 on: April 10, 2012, 09:13:09 AM »
Right.  The media echo chamber is something like this:

It's not about a preponderance of evidence or lack thereof, it's "the seriousness of the charge" that matters. So, Zimmerman may have to give up 20 years of his life instead of all of it. I mean, that's a generous compromise right? We couldn't possibly let this guy off scot-free, not with the firestorm (that we created, btw) swirling around this issue.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly