Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72340 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #400 on: May 01, 2012, 02:58:27 PM »
Race wars, yeah, how will that work out for people?

Stupid people shouldn't play with matches and gasoline...

::outrage::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #401 on: May 01, 2012, 07:11:42 PM »

I think they should!!Let them get burned for once and that might cure this crap once and for all.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #402 on: May 02, 2012, 07:31:20 AM »

I think they should!!Let them get burned for once and that might cure this crap once and for all.

If they only hurt themselves, I am all for that!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #403 on: May 03, 2012, 11:27:50 AM »
NBC fired another clown guilty of editing Zimmerman 9-11 tape...her punishment (and the others as well) should be charges of willful incitement of race riots and be sent to rot in the dankest federal pens available!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/third-employee-fired-after-another-edited-george-zimmerman-911-tape-surfaces/

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #404 on: May 05, 2012, 07:32:26 PM »
I thought this was a very good read and it dissected the situation involving this manufactured event very well. In truth all of us here already knew/know all of this, but it helps to read it laid out so well I think.

Endgame

As the momentum of the story began to slow, the media focus shifted from the leaking narrative to related but more useful topics: the status of the legal case; the ongoing rallies and demands for "justice"; the extent of white racism in America; proposed legal changes; new white-on-black attacks; and, as always, the impure motives of those who resist the media's political agenda.

We can expect no apologies for all the dishonest reporting, or any serious media analysis of the disinformation campaign itself.  Leftist activists are exempt from "investigative journalism."

Instead, the Trayvon campaign will be leveraged to support other objectives, such as:

Promoting gun control
    Weakening self-defense laws
    Expanding hate crime and hate speech laws
    Supporting reparations and other forms of special treatment for blacks
    Energizing leftist political activism during an election year
    Justifying and encouraging black-on-white violence, civil unrest, and riots
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #405 on: May 07, 2012, 07:32:30 AM »
Hand in hand with F&F, Agenda 21...it just on and on and on...

::gaah::

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #406 on: May 07, 2012, 03:43:39 PM »
LINK

"This (violence) is an issue that has -– rightly -– garnered significant national attention in recent months, as our nation has struggled to make sense of the tragic shooting death of a Florida teenager named Trayvon Martin," Holder said. "As this case moves through the legal system, Justice Department officials will continue to communicate closely with state and local authorities to ensure that community concerns are heard, tensions are alleviated, and – as with every investigation at every level – appropriate actions are guided by the facts and the law."

I know it doesn't need to be said to this crowd. But it's pretty dang bad when the 'top cop' in the country stoops to the level of race baiting. It is definitive proof that he has zero integrity and should not be a 'cop' at all much less the 'top cop'. This guy deserves jail time.

::gaah::  ::rockethrow::  ::gaah::
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #407 on: May 07, 2012, 09:33:22 PM »
LINK

"This (violence) is an issue that has -– rightly -– garnered significant national attention in recent months, as our nation has struggled to make sense of the tragic shooting death of a Florida teenager named Trayvon Martin," Holder said. "As this case moves through the legal system, Justice Department officials will continue to communicate closely with state and local authorities to ensure that community concerns are heard, tensions are alleviated, and – as with every investigation at every level – appropriate actions are guided by the facts and the law."

I know it doesn't need to be said to this crowd. But it's pretty dang bad when the 'top cop' in the country stoops to the level of race baiting. It is definitive proof that he has zero integrity and should not be a 'cop' at all much less the 'top cop'. This guy deserves jail time.

::gaah::  ::rockethrow::  ::gaah::

"Struggled to make sense"?  What I struggle to make sense of is why this guy is still in office and not in jail on contempt charges.

They keep sowing the wind of this race sht, they are gonna reap the whirlwind.  Simon Says.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #408 on: May 07, 2012, 11:53:39 PM »

They are full of it.

Offline Conservative RWNJ

• Newb
  • I can peel bananas with my toes...can you?
« Reply #409 on: May 08, 2012, 10:03:47 AM »
I am new here  - not gunna read over 20 pages of posts ...

but I bet a buck to your donut that ...

no one has pointed a finger at the parents and placed blame where it began!

TRUST THIS:

IF my boy were to be suspended from school ...
  • he would not be shipped to the other parent
    (an indication that he was OUT OF CONTROL with his mother already)
  • he would not be outside enjoying candy!
  • he would not be able to sit for a month!

FACT IS:
My boy is in eight grade and just passed end of year math test for tenth grade algebra!  ::bustamove::

Yeah - I am a parent - and better than Trayvon's parents
ooga booga

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #410 on: May 08, 2012, 10:38:11 AM »

And that would be because there is no evidence that there is any blame to be placed on the parents.

If you had bothered to read the posts in this thread, one of the things that you would have seen is that we have (most of us) consistently refused to assign blame absent evidence and testimony. It is next to impossible at this time to actually know what happened because the only living witness is the shooter. We may never know. The circumstantial evidence that we do know about seems to vindicate the shooter. The trial will either confirm this or not.

The parents have lost a son and that is, regardless of what you might think, a tragedy for them. The fact of the matter is that no matter how well you raise a child, they are independent people who make their own decisions, take their own actions and sometimes those decisions and actions are inexplicable. That is the folly of youth.

I will give the parents credit, though, for not allowing themselves to be used by the MFM anymore than they have.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #411 on: May 08, 2012, 10:45:39 AM »
...I will give the parents credit, though, for not allowing themselves to be used by the MFM anymore than they have.

I have a mixed response to this, because yes, when directly questioned, the parents seems to want to distance themselves from the racial aspects injected by the race-pimps. But when push comes to shove, they are surrounded at every press event by those same race-pimps, and are demanding the same thing - justice for Trayvon - as if only a conviction will equal justice.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #412 on: May 08, 2012, 10:48:39 AM »
...I will give the parents credit, though, for not allowing themselves to be used by the MFM anymore than they have.

I have a mixed response to this, because yes, when directly questioned, the parents seems to want to distance themselves from the racial aspects injected by the race-pimps. But when push comes to shove, they are surrounded at every press event by those same race-pimps, and are demanding the same thing - justice for Trayvon - as if only a conviction will equal justice.

I, too, have been disappointed with the fact that they are allowing the poverty pimps to share their stage. But, given the circumstances, they have been remarkably restrained in what they have actually said. And for that I give them credit.

But, as I have said from the very beginning, I will wait for the jury to pass judgement on this. We know what we know but we don't know what we don't know.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #413 on: May 08, 2012, 10:49:54 AM »

The justice the race-pimps want is Zimmerman dead, anything less is racist.  Gulit and innocence have nothing to do with it, only a dead Zimmerman can prove to the haters that they don't hate the haters.

• Newb
« Reply #414 on: May 08, 2012, 10:56:54 AM »

And that would be because there is no evidence that there is any blame to be placed on the parents.
SERIOUSLY?? 
  • The kid was SUSPENDED from school - for being a good student?
  • The mother sent the kid to his father - for being well behaved?

Like I said - my kid would have been under STRICT control for being suspended

NO WAY IN HELL THAT MY BOY WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT TO ENJOY CANDY.

Allowing a kid to be out and about buying Skittles like that is condoning the event leading to a school punishment where he was put out of school.

Do your kids get to enjoy a free vacation when they mess up too?
ooga booga

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #415 on: May 08, 2012, 11:07:35 AM »
Like I said - my kid would have been under STRICT control for being suspended

NO WAY IN HELL THAT MY BOY WOULD HAVE BEEN OUT TO ENJOY CANDY.

Allowing a kid to be out and about buying Skittles like that is condoning the event leading to a school punishment where he was put out of school.

Hmm...well I guess that makes you parent of the year or something.

Out here in the real world there are very good parents who have very bad children. It happens.

Most people assume that in America a child (even a 17 year old) can walk to the convenience store and back without getting into trouble. Trayvon's parent(s) made a mistake in that assumption that they will now have to live with.

You should consider lightening up a bit.

Do your kids get to enjoy a free vacation when they mess up too?

My son hasn't, to the best of my knowledge, messed up and is currently enjoying a free vacation in Afghanistan.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #416 on: May 08, 2012, 11:07:53 AM »
As far as I'm concerned his parents f***ed up the moment they named him "Trayvon". It is my opinion that children saddled with such ridiculously conjured-up monikers are operating from a deficit from birth that has nothing to do with skin-color and everything to do with prioritizing cultural identity over the well being of ones child.

That said, there is no evidence that Martin was any more incorrigible than many teens whose parents do the best they can. Getting suspended from school is something that I brought upon myself a few times, and I know for a fact that it was in spite of my parents efforts, not because of their lack of effort.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #417 on: May 08, 2012, 11:10:34 AM »
...My son hasn't, to the best of my knowledge, messed up and is currently enjoying a free vacation in Afghanistan.

BOOM. That's called a smackdown.

::cool::  ::popcorn::

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #418 on: May 08, 2012, 11:11:09 AM »
Getting suspended from school is something that I brought upon myself a few times, and I know for a fact that it was in spite of my parents efforts, not because of their lack of effort.

I was suspended, too.

No Skittles for me, I guess.

• Newb
« Reply #419 on: May 08, 2012, 11:17:27 AM »
Getting suspended from school is something that I brought upon myself a few times, and I know for a fact that it was in spite of my parents efforts, not because of their lack of effort.

I was suspended, too.

No Skittles for me, I guess.

QUESTION TO BOTH you and IronDioPriest

When you got suspended - did your parents let you out to wander around at night during suspension?

Mine gave me extra chores around the house and I was grounded for at least 2 weeks after suspension was over.
ooga booga