Author Topic: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread  (Read 72395 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: The All Things Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman Thread
« Reply #480 on: May 21, 2012, 08:10:00 PM »
  It's gone.

Of course it is. Can't show St. Trayvon involved in gangland nigga initiation rituals.
Hopefully it will pop up again! ::praying::

Somebody has to have their hands on it.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #481 on: May 21, 2012, 11:59:00 PM »
 a suggestion--save these kind of vids to your computer before you post them here @ IAL---

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #482 on: May 22, 2012, 08:06:13 AM »
Yeah, dang cleaners move quick!   ::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

charlesoakwood

« Reply #484 on: May 22, 2012, 07:36:12 PM »

What's incriminating?

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #485 on: May 23, 2012, 10:10:06 AM »

What's incriminating?

You mean about the video? The video showing Trayvon Martin as an adult-sized male steeped in a culture of violence, and enjoying the heck out of it?

Nothing incriminating I suppose. But it certainly offers a counter-narrative to the wide-eyed Skittle-eatin', tea-sippin', pre-pubescent lil' boy skipping home from the candy shop just mindin' his own beeswax until White-Hispanic jumped him and beat up his knuckles with his face and then shot him in cold blood.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #486 on: May 23, 2012, 10:19:31 AM »

What's incriminating?

You mean about the video? The video showing Trayvon Martin as an adult-sized male steeped in a culture of violence, and enjoying the heck out of it?

Nothing incriminating I suppose. But it certainly offers a counter-narrative to the wide-eyed Skittle-eatin', tea-sippin', pre-pubescent lil' boy skipping home from the candy shop just mindin' his own beeswax until White-Hispanic jumped him and beat up his knuckles with his face and then shot him in cold blood.

You know what you just did there IDP?

Yup, wrote the defense teams closing summation you did!

::thumbsup::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #487 on: May 23, 2012, 05:40:54 PM »
  I'm at the screw Travon level in this discussion.He's dead cause he was stupid,he lost Zimmerman and decided to get in his face instead of going home.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #488 on: May 27, 2012, 08:51:24 PM »

WHAT IS “LEAN” ?

According to Urban Dictionary, “Lean” is described as follows:

“…  6. Lean is a mixed drink originating in the Southern Rap culture. It is a mixture of Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup and a soft drink such as Sprite (usually). While other soft drinks may be used, Sprite was the original.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/24/update-26-part-2-trayvon-martin-shooting-a-year-of-drug-use-culminates-in-predictable-violence/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use/trayvondrugdealing.png

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #489 on: May 27, 2012, 11:07:35 PM »
Wow! Some real damning stuff there on that site, CO

Who the hell comes up with this sh*t for getting high. Kid would have been better off with a heroin habit. For certain he's still be alive if he didn't od.

Forgive me but I just don't understand the need for all this crap and so I lay some of the blame where it should be, at the feet of popular culture. Just sick f#cks. ::barf::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #490 on: May 27, 2012, 11:23:02 PM »
Also, the more we find out about little innocent trayvon, the more I must look to the parents. I realize it is just conjecture, but his parents would have to be blind not to realize what their little darling was involved. This is not the escapades of a playful teenager, this is much more. I felt a tinge of sorrow for them as the race biters glommed on, but now it's vanished. They knew. They did nothing. Don't try to convince me any different.

I also believe Obama when he stated " if I had a son, he'd be just like trayvon" .......why not...Obama was trayvon.

Zimmermans life is ruined, but In a trial I want his lawyers to bring out every trayvon character trait, I hope they question the parents, his friends, his enemies........I hope they are up to the task to bring out the truth.

If Zimmerman opens a defense fund, I'll give to it.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #491 on: May 28, 2012, 01:47:11 AM »
Just connecting a dot to the information CO posted.  Remember this from last week?

Then a man jumped out of the car and threw a soda through her window.

"He said, 'This is for you, you white b----. This is a grape soda.

' And then they took off," Shannon said.

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,1148.msg66058.html#msg66058
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #492 on: May 28, 2012, 09:39:38 AM »
Also, the more we find out about little innocent trayvon, the more I must look to the parents. I realize it is just conjecture, but his parents would have to be blind not to realize what their little darling was involved. This is not the escapades of a playful teenager, this is much more. I felt a tinge of sorrow for them as the race biters glommed on, but now it's vanished. They knew. They did nothing. Don't try to convince me any different.

I also believe Obama when he stated " if I had a son, he'd be just like trayvon" .......why not...Obama was trayvon.

Zimmermans life is ruined, but In a trial I want his lawyers to bring out every trayvon character trait, I hope they question the parents, his friends, his enemies........I hope they are up to the task to bring out the truth.

Do you seriously believe that the trial will examine Travon's character flaws along with his search to get high?
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #493 on: May 29, 2012, 12:16:34 PM »
Just saw the link to this posted at AoS.

This blog post offers a pretty comprehensive look at the time line and the witness statements. It even has an overhead photo of the neighborhood showing where everything and everyone was at the time of the shooting.

It's long and very, very detailed. It's difficult to see how Zimmerman does not walk. Here is a brief excerpt toward the end:

What is the state left with? Its motion for protective order is being misinterpreted by the media,. The state does not say that George Zimmerman's statements prove he's guilty.

Read it carefully. It says there are some inconsistencies and contradictions in Zimmerman's various statements. It doesn't say those make him guilty. It says Zimmerman's statements "in conjunction with" physical evidence and witness statements, establish his guilt. Which is another way of saying that GZ's statements, by themselves, don't make their case.

The state isn't dumb enough to rely on phone friend Dee Dee other than in a minor, supporting role. The roommates and the Teacher would be demolished on cross-examination by what they said on their 911 calls. If these witnesses are not credible, and don't fill in the blanks as to what immediately preceded the shooting, it won't matter much that they contradict Zimmerman in other particulars. It needs more, and it doesn't seem to have it.

Why Zimmerman reported Trayvon to the non-emergency number is a red herring. It doesn't matter if he profiled him or unfairly suspected him of criminal activity. It doesn't matter that he was a crime warrior. He didn't break the law. His neighborhood watch program, set up with the assistance of the police, instructed residents to report suspicious activity. That's what he did. He wasn't on watch that night, he had a concealed weapons permit, and it wasn't a crime to get out of his car to see where Trayvon had run off to, so he could tell the police when they got there.

All that matters legally is whether Trayvon Martin's physical attack on him caused him to reasonably fear serious bodily injury. Zimmerman's testimony, which is supported by proof of his injuries and witnesses observing the struggle, is that Martin broke his nose and banged his head against cement. He tried to get up and couldn't. Using an objective standard, a reasonable person in that situation would fear imminent serious bodily injury if he didn't react with force.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #494 on: May 29, 2012, 01:19:20 PM »
After reading that one can only conclude the prosecution is up sh*t creek without a paddle or a lifejacket...unless they stack the jury with people biased against Zimmerman I don't see how they have a prayer...and the way juries go now days anything can happen...but there are too many mine fields out there that can blow up the states case.  They almost have to go into a minimalist position and cut off every potential opening to defense inquiry and hope they get some sort of conviction...I just don't see this case rising to the evidence.  A smart DA would announce after careful review blah blah blah no criminality found all charges are dropped.  And if the DA is not that bright a judge worth his pension should step in and declare the states case is empty and throw the sucker out.  Well, we don't live in a sane country anymore, so, I guess we'll see where this goes...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #495 on: May 29, 2012, 04:06:45 PM »

Do you seriously believe that the trial will examine Travon's character flaws along with his search to get high?

If his lawyers do thier job...yea.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #496 on: May 29, 2012, 11:18:59 PM »

From past accounts it was Trayvon who stalked Zimmerman.
That "community" was set up like apartment blocks.  While
GZ was checking on Trayvon, he lost him. GZ was headed
North and Trayvon hooked it East, GZ said something like
I lost him turned around and headed for his car.  In
meantime Trayvon had made a U turn, intercepted and
blindsided GZ.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #497 on: May 30, 2012, 01:58:46 AM »
Well here's an interesting theory about the Arizona Iced Tea and Skittles. I found this on the ONT at AoS. Here is the direct link to the posting.

Purple Lean, or Lean, is an intoxicating beverage also known by the names lean, sizzurp, and liquid codeine. It is commonly abused by southern rappers and wannabe suburban teenagers. It is a mixture of Promethazine/Codeine cough syrup and sprite, or other beverage [such as Arizona Watermelon]  with a few jolly ranchers and/or skittles thrown in.

Go to the linked blog post. It is a very, very long and detailed bit of research and it makes a LOT of sense given what we now think we know happened on the night of the shooting.

If this thing ever goes to trial it would be interesting if this came out.

It is quite possible that Trayvon Martin – experiencing the tolerance effects caused by chronic use of DXM - potentially took a larger dose of DXM than he’d had before,  or at the very least was recently indulging himself in an admitted actitity.   Maybe even suffered a “psychotic break”, but at least the behavioral paranoia and psychological stress consistent with the use of long-term DXM use might have to a physical and psychological reaction to questions by George Zimmerman, and ultimately to his aggressive response.

Trayvon would not necessarily have needed to be under the “immediate influence” of the “trip” at the time (Robotrippin’), he could just as easily have been preparing for his next “trip” while still holding the long-lasting effects from prior use.   The timing of prior use may contribute to his emotional state, or the cumulative effect could have been a contributing factor.  Both are just as potentially dangerous.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #498 on: May 30, 2012, 05:08:31 AM »
When the State has a weak case, and the public demands a prosecution, the charges and degree of the offense are ramped up for one reason: To coerce a plea bargain.

"Tell ya what, Mr. Zimmerman, we'll drop that first degree murder charge that could send you to prison for thirty years in exchange for a plea to misdemeanor assault. Let ya go with time served. Whattayasay?"

Bank on it . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #499 on: May 30, 2012, 06:55:02 AM »
IIRC the autopsy showed traces of pot in Martin's system, but didn't mention anything about other substances.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson