Author Topic: TSA at it again...  (Read 769 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
TSA at it again...
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:29:51 AM »
Here's another one for the TSA Hall of Shame...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/video-captures-woman-seemingly-crying-during-tsa-patdown/

PROFILE TERRRORISTS, LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE!

::cussing::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: TSA at it again...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 10:33:36 AM »
I saw that video someplace yesterday with the notation that 1 out of every 6 women and girls are the victims of some kind of sexual assault trauma in their lifetimes, and that PTSD related to it is a very real component of the aftermath.

If that is true, it does not seem a stretch in the least to think that being felt on the breasts and vagina by a complete stranger - regardless of the stranger's gender - could easily trigger such a PTSD event.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 11:35:41 AM »
True enough IDP.

But it's a short trip from the airport to jail if one brings that up before the TSA assault begins...that's the choice people have - surrender your civil liberty and accept the grope down, or bitch & leave and lose your money or bitch & stay and go to jail and probably get violated worse.

If you can call that a   ::cussing::  choice!

::cussing::  government and their evil-only alternatives!

Meanwhile, Achmed in flowing robes & turban sails through without a glance.

::gaah::

We should all dress like Jihadi scum when flying,   ::cussing::  the TSA!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 11:39:18 AM »
I fantasize about waiting until a TSA agent is kneeling in front of me, grabbing the back of their neck with both hands, locking my fingers, and planting a knee in their face as many times as possible before being wrestled to the ground. I know it would be unwise from a personal freedom standpoint. But it would certainly garner some more attention to the problem of the TSA.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline 21stCenturyThinker

• Newb
  • Renaissance Man- Don't Fear the Rebirth
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 07:07:13 AM »
I wish, I wish, I wish that people who advocate gun control would understand that TSA is what it gun control looks like! The people who pass laws against guns are foolishly hoping that their new law will somehow retroactively "uninvent" guns and firearms will somehow disappear from the planet. If you want a truly effective gun law, it means that everyone, including law-abiding citizens will have to submit to inspection every day.

That's why I keep preaching: the RIGHT to bear ARMS is much more about RIGHTS than ARMS.

It's a shame that we have to vigilantly guard our rights and fight for them every day against a government that has sworn to protect them.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 09:31:30 AM »
Indeed 21CT. Good points all.

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 08:01:08 AM »
Man, here we go again with these unaccountable asshats!  Disrespecting our honored dead.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/31224633/detail.html

Somebody should have wiped that laugh off her face!

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 08:22:52 AM »
Man, here we go again with these unaccountable asshats!  Disrespecting our honored dead.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/31224633/detail.html

Somebody should have wiped that laugh off her face!

She's lucky all he requested was an apology. I wouldn't be so nice......that airport would have shut down.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 09:41:26 AM »
The TSA is a complete outrage. And it is an outrage that will never, ever end unless the people take it upon themselves to end it.

- Thomas Jefferson