Author Topic: Chick-fil-a  (Read 6606 times)

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Chick-fil-a
« on: August 01, 2012, 07:37:49 PM »
Me and a couple of my kids waited an hour. We decided it would be more fun to stand in line than wait in the drive-thru.  There was a family behind us that drove an hour to get there.  We were only a 1/2 hour away. I didn't even know there was one that close.  I ate at one years ago in Atlanta.  The employees were super nice and pleasant.  They kept apologizing for the wait.

Diversity reared its head there.  There were young, old, men, women, children, Catholic nuns, black, white, asian, hispanic....

You know I love a protest where you can maintain your personal hygiene and get chicken too.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Chick-fil-a
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 08:17:22 PM »
Here it was a zoo. Nobody got out of line and it was hot and humid. Hope rham is choking his chicken tonight.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 08:45:43 PM »
The nearest one is 85 miles away - in the wrong direction. I did get a vicarious buzz from the great turnout.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 10:23:19 PM »
Did Fox News report on it at least?  I figure the rest of the LSM disappeared it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 10:28:56 PM »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 10:34:29 PM »
Drudge has a link placed at the top of his page -

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/08/01/chick-fil-appreciation-day-brings-out-supporters-more-protestors/

Good that they ran the piece on their webpage, but I'm interested to know if they ran it on TV.

On Friday, supporters of same-sex marriage will have their say. They plan a “kiss-in” at Chick-fil-A restaurants across the country – encouraging gays and lesbians to share a public display of affection at the home of the chicken sandwich.

Yah, great.  So, are they going to buy, or merely take up space swapping pit and revolting normal people?  And some wonder, and are outraged at, them being called "the sodomy lobby".

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2012, 10:56:21 PM »
Oh, I watch so little anymore...the five (gag!), O'Reilly (choke!)...I get more than I need from my Mother, she has it on 24/7/365...

Yeah, I bet the deviants don't buy squat and merely occupy space and annoy everyone.  I might have to see if there is one by me I can check out, I'm always so meek and quiet around idiots...

::evil::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2012, 11:06:35 PM »

Found one! Channel 2 in Chicago ran a 2 minute segment.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/08/01/chick-fil-a-supporters-to-turn-out-for-appreciation-day/

scroll down to find the video that ran on their newscast
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2012, 11:07:41 PM »
Chicago?!  Bwaha!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2012, 06:43:00 AM »
We have one in Minneapolis and one in Mankato, the Minneapolis one looks like it is in or very near Dinkytown which for those not familiar with our city is the main drag for UofM students, I would be shocked if our libiots miss an opportunity to stage a queer-in.  Mankato is a university town too, but not as libiot as the U.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 07:10:16 AM »
They're both on campus.  Supposedly you can go to it in the student union but eh.  I'll wait for real locations opening in 2013.  Maple Grove and Coon Rapids I think.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2012, 07:11:31 AM »
They're both on campus.  Supposedly you can go to it in the student union but eh.  I'll wait for real locations opening in 2013.  Maple Grove and Coon Rapids I think.

Awesome, away from the libiot hive would be nice!   ::thumbsup::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2012, 07:15:06 AM »
More antics of left-wing trash!

Unforgiveable -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/awful-hateful-leftist-abuses-young-woman-working-the-chick-fil-a-window-video/

If that were I in that window...  

Typical -

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/tolerant-left-strikes-again-bomb-threat-at-west-virginia-chick-fil-a/

Since not a Tea Party act, little news coverage...

And this asshole should be fired!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/08/shephard-smith-slams-national-chick-fil-a-day-as-national-day-of-intolerance-video/

Shame on Fox for employing this hate-filled bigot!  Shame!   ::mooning::

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2012, 07:21:48 AM »
Guess I'll be back at chic fil a Friday. You'd think the black population would be sympathetic to chic fil a's plight. I mean, we have cities who are refusing a restaurant to occupy space, banning them. Doesn't sound too different than the civil rights of blacks trampled in the 60's.......blacks not allowed.

Irony is, just like in the 60's where it was majority dems trampling blacks rights, it's still dems today.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2012, 09:39:38 AM »
Guess I'll be back at chic fil a Friday. You'd think the black population would be sympathetic to chic fil a's plight. I mean, we have cities who are refusing a restaurant to occupy space, banning them. Doesn't sound too different than the civil rights of blacks trampled in the 60's.......blacks not allowed.

Irony is, just like in the 60's where it was majority dems trampling blacks rights, it's still dems today.

I don't expect the one I went to yesterday will have many if any queers showing up tomorrow but I think I'll stop by anyway and buy something.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 11:19:34 AM »

I don't expect the one I went to yesterday will have many if any queers showing up tomorrow but I think I'll stop by anyway and buy something.

Plus....A kiss in? Really? First, I don't care if your gay, straight, black, white or purple, it is inappropriate to make out in public. So they want to be atagonistic. Great. Maybe Rham will come get him some.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2012, 12:00:43 PM »
! Video not found

Pussy

The face of Un-American Fascism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2012, 12:08:25 PM »
Oh those wacky internets.  What oh what can we still find, despite this pussy scrubbing away

http://finance.eller.arizona.edu/faculty/asmith.asp

Contact Information

520.621.7554 office
    520.621.1261 fax
    adammba@email.arizona.edu
    McClelland Hall 315R

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Contact Info and Links

Contact Information

520.621.7554 office
    520.621.1261 fax
    McClelland Hall 315R

Adjunct Lecturer

Vante, CFO

And let's see what we find next...

http://www.vante.com/

I wonder who will hurt their company more.  A CFA guy just stating his opinion, the law of the land in most of this country, or some little pussy beating up on women.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2012, 01:42:13 PM »
Oh those wacky internets.  What oh what can we still find, despite this pussy scrubbing away

http://finance.eller.arizona.edu/faculty/asmith.asp

Contact Information

520.621.7554 office
    520.621.1261 fax
    McClelland Hall 315R

Adam Smith
Adam Smith

Contact Info and Links

Contact Information

520.621.7554 office
    520.621.1261 fax
    McClelland Hall 315R

Adjunct Lecturer

Vante, CFO

And let's see what we find next...

http://www.vante.com/

I wonder who will hurt their company more.  A CFA guy just stating his opinion, the law of the land in most of this country, or some little pussy beating up on women.

It seems everything has been scrubbed....

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2012, 02:50:50 PM »
Amazing. MNHawk, where did you find these links? Did they work before? Are they really working this hard to scrub this guy?

Regardless, I sent an email to the address you linked, and it hasn't come back as undeliverable. The email goes like this:

Adam,

You should be ashamed of yourself, but obviously you have no shame; no ability to discern; no self-control; no sound judgment.

Your video proudly assailing the young fast-food employee with your verbal assault demonstrates such a pathetic, childish mindset.

In contrast, her sunny disposition, positive attitude, good work ethic, and composure in the face of your abuse were an example to all who value good and truth over evil and selfishness.

You reveal yourself unworthy of the respect you demand on behalf of others. You demonstrate all the qualities about the petulant Left that make you such a loathsome and despicable lot.

I will be joining others in calling for your removal from whatever career you think you have. Free speech cuts all ways, you pathetic loser.

My Name,
Minnesota
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson