Author Topic: My heart goes out to you lost and depraved souls...  (Read 9717 times)

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
Re: My heart goes out to you lost and depraved souls...
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2013, 04:33:18 PM »
Nano? Is that you?
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2013, 05:19:42 PM »
Nano? Is that you?

Nah.  It's FLITGUY.

Sanctimonious prick.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2013, 05:19:55 PM »

I am a human, and just as fallible as any of you are. You make some interesting points on the whole. Yet the manner in which they were expressed show a clear level of hostility and resentment towards those with opposing beliefs. Why are you all so angry? Your very own admin has threatened to use my private information against me. Is that not forsaking your own beliefs? Where is my liberty, if you believe in it so strongly?

WHY SHOULD WE RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF SOMEONE WHO, FUNDAMENTALLY, FEELS WE HAVE NONE?

I despise that you call me a leftist - I identify myself with no political party. I only adhere to the doctrine of compassion, understanding and mutual respect.

You don't like the "leftist label", that is fine. Lets talk specifics:

Do you support Socialized medicine? Government run Welfare?  Redistribution of wealth? If so, you are suggesting the power of the government be employed to enslave people  into supporting the causes you believe in- and violating in their inalienable rights in order to do so.  How does that show compassion? That you hurt some to help others ( who will then vote to support your causes and increase your power)  does not show compassion, understanding or respect. (See Dawkins' work on Cheaters, Suckers and Grudgers) As you admit , there was nothing admitting of these qualities in your first and subsequent posts.  

An independent (non-leftist)  thinker will know both sides of an argument. What Conservative writers have you read? Why do you reject their arguments? How did you come to your conclusions?

In no way however did my behavior justify you changing my username and threatening me (despite being a rather empty threat).

And your thoughts on publishing the names and addresses of gun owners in the paper and on the internet are?

This was simply childish and immature, yet you have the audacity to label me a child? I am a grown man - with a masters in Philosophy and Economics.

Ohh, you have a piece of paper that says you are smart huh? Sorry, paper credentials, while we have them aplenty here, are no proof of education or maturity. The fact you offer them as some sort of proof of such speaks volumes.  Its like hearing Sheldon on Big Bang Theory explain he isn't crazy- because  his mother had him tested.  Your posts are proof of the opposite.  We have found the only way to deal with a grade school bully is to knock him down- being  no other form of persuasion  has been found  effective.  You, by your own admission, you came in here lecturing and bullying. Our response is childish? Sure. But no real debate is possible with the likes of you.  Case in point.

However, I will not stay here and argue with you over the internet. It is up to you to find peace within yourselves, and love for your fellow persons. Your life in its entirety is insignificant in the grand scheme of the cosmos. Use your time to love others and understand the universe in which we reside. I would gladly lose my life in a voluntary adherence to nonviolence then pick up the gun and take the life of another. Perhaps this makes me a fool, perhaps it makes me an idealist.

No, it makes you dead, because contrary to your childish belief the world is some sort of  benign Kindergarten, there are people out there you would gladly use violence against you, and not feel the least bit of remorse about it.  I am sure you have better things to do than to actually debate your beliefs with the likes of us. The holier-than-thou attitude you have is proof enough of that. Debating us might make you aware of how flawed your worldview really is, and you can't have that. Believing  yourself superior I am sure is far more important than the not-so-very-glamorous or pretty truth. We have seen it before. Childishness makes you depart faster. That is why we use it.

I just thought it was important for you guys to see the humans behind those persons you mock so openly and with such vindication. I myself used to be a Muslim before I outgrew religion. My only belief is in the power of humanity, the capacity for individuals to think and learn, grow and adapt to the problems we as a collective society now face.

And what about those humans who refuse to learn? The ones for whom their way is the only way? The ones that see you only as the means to their end? Sure, they are "human" - but they are barbarians- uncivilized savages, who hold no life sacred but their own, who believe "Might makes Right", and for whom the tribe is paramount. . Do you deny there are such people?  Open your history text and start reading. That is the majority of human history and the majority of the human race. If you aren't one of "us" you are one of "them" - and "THEY" are inhuman.  I have a right, sir, to defend myself from such people. I have a right, sir, to hate them as the arrogant, tyrants they are.

"A human being is part of the whole, called by us "universe," limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons close to us.Our task must be to free ourselves from our prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all humanity and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

We are separate from the rest BY DESIGN, and compassion can not bridge the gap with people who do not see you AS HUMAN or having value.  Offer them peace and they see it as weakness.  You want all of humanity to be the same family? Do you have a family of your own? Do you all get along? Do the other families you observe get along? Humans can't even get along with those closest to us. The Madman in the desert who wants my daughter stripped of her rights  and approves of her rape (sorry, serial 3 minute "marriages")  by Jihadists and I are certainly not going to get along - because he denies the rights of anyone not like him. As, I suspect,  do you, as you vote for politicians who deprive people of firearms and the right to protect themselves, to steal their wealth for your purposes, to mandate  what they eat, when and how the worship, and what they must value through the force of govt.

Individual Freedom is scary to 90% of the human race..they want the comfort of the group. They want responsibility for personal desires and obligations  to be distributed.  Our country was founded by people who crossed the pond to get away from the collective tribalism of Europe ( and other places)  If there was a new frontier, you can bet we would be on the starships and leaving. We are not, and never will be, part of the human tribe, because we reject the collectivism that defines it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 05:30:09 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2013, 07:40:41 PM »
I see that insipid has a new name...

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2013, 08:51:55 PM »
Dear Friends.

Umm...we aren't your friends. Friends don't walk into someone's home and take a dump on the living room carpet and then leave.

I apologise to all of you - it was not my intention to cause so much anger and hatred.

You didn't cause any anger and hatred. We are not angry and would not bother wasting hatred on you. Irritated? Slightly. But more likely we are merely dismissive of the intellectually bankrupt.

There is a clear disdain for me and the words I posted here yesterday evening. It was just as I read your comments - they were so hateful, so ignorant which compelled me to speak out. I have however returned here to apologise for imposing my beliefs onto you, whether or not I feel they are superior I had no right to do so.

Please, don't bother "apologizing." I don't need my intelligence insulted with a fake apology.

I am a human, and just as fallible as any of you are. You make some interesting points on the whole. Yet the manner in which they were expressed show a clear level of hostility and resentment towards those with opposing beliefs. Why are you all so angry? Your very own admin has threatened to use my private information against me. Is that not forsaking your own beliefs? Where is my liberty, if you believe in it so strongly?

Actually, you prove yourself to be quite a bit more fallible than I am. In fact, you seem to have proven yourself incapable of rudimentary reading comprehension if you think that I threatened you. I pointedly did not. Where is your liberty? I don't know and could not possibly care less. Find it yourself. It isn't my responsibility to dole it out to you. There is no hostility or resentment here for those merely representing an opposing point of view. There is hostility toward commenters who begin their presence here with insults rather than clear and reasoned arguments. Again, I challenge you to show the courage of your convictions and attempt to match wits with any of our members. We will attempt to be gentle with your tender sensibilities.

I despise that you call me a leftist - I identify myself with no political party. I only adhere to the doctrine of compassion, understanding and mutual respect. Admittedly I have forsaken my own beliefs with what I came here and posted yesterday evening. Perhaps it would of been better if I kept my thoughts to myself. However, we have sparked this correspondence, and I hope you continue this dialogue with your self in quite and solitary introspection.

I am ever so hurt and upset that you are emotionally damaged at being labeled a leftist. You buy the ticket, you take the ride and if that is unpleasant then you may kindly pound sand. And I hope that you play with yourself in a quiet and solitary darkened room.

In no way however did my behaviour justify you changing my username and threatening me (despite being a rather empty threat). This was simply childish and immature, yet you have the audacity to label me a child? I am a grown man - with a masters in Philosophy and Economics. I am not saying this to be pretentious at all - merely that I have given the subject a great deal of thought and as such your suggestions that I am a young and uneducated liberal are without merit.

Again, feel free to prove it. Step up to the plate and swing away. I didn't change your username but I can imagine who did and why. You walk into our house and without so much as a basic introduction you insult everyone here? You could have been summarily banned for such rude behavior. Offer up a real apology for your boorishness and you are welcome to come back and engage in a real argument where you can stand up for your beliefs. We don't ban leftists for being leftists but we have zero respect for anyone who announces their presence by acting like a jackass.

However, I will not stay here and argue with you over the internet. It is up to you to find peace within yourselves, and love for your fellow persons. Your life in its entirety is insignificant in the grand scheme of the cosmos. Use your time to love others and understand the universe in which we reside. I would gladly lose my life in a voluntary adherence to nonviolence then pick up the gun and take the life of another. Perhaps this makes me a fool, perhaps it makes me an idealist.

I am not here to tell you what to think. Only give you my opinion, and I can very easily be wrong. Hence, again I apologise for my overly assertive tone the other evening. I was having a bad night to be fair, but it was in no way correct or morally acceptable to come in here so standoffish. It would have been better of me to use my usual tone of patience and understanding.

Good day to you all. This will actually be my last post. I'm not some hit and run lefist liberal. I just thought it was important for you guys to see the humans behind those persons you mock so openly and with such vindication. I myself used to be a Muslim before I outgrew religion. My only belief is in the power of humanity, the capacity for individuals to think and learn, grow and adapt to the problems we as a collective society now face.

I am not a Muslim empathiser - I care for all people equally. Even all of you here. Again, I am very sorry I did not show it yesterday. Also please do not threaten people who have come to speak their mind, it is not a good means of sparking debate. If you feel you must however, I have no fear. Do as you please.

"A human being is part of the whole, called by us "universe," limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons close to us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from our prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all humanity and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

Kind Regards,
Your friend from Across the Pond

Oh, the sanctimoniousness of it all. I do feel properly chastened.

Good grief, you are the pretentious one, aren't you? But alas, you are also a coward. I understand, really I do. Go back to your safe little sheltered world and hold yourself tightly. We will just have to muddle through without your superior intellect.

I'm not some hit and run lefist liberal.

So, umm...what kind of leftist liberal are you? Never mind...it isn't important. We know.

I myself used to be a Muslim before I outgrew religion.

And that really is all the explanation for your idiocy that any of us could ask for.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:59:12 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2013, 09:23:33 PM »
Progressive is one of those deceptive terms that other leftists have used to hide their markings. I despise the term in the same exact way I despise the use of "gay" to soften and camouflage homosexuality. It is a term that means exactly the opposite of the way they use it. PROGRESS is good. Progressive is retrogressing. It means returning to ideas that have failed EVERY time they have been tried, and usually millions died. You may not have meant to, but you CLEARLY exposed exactly what you are.

And then to deny God as if that somehow makes you better, did not improve your standing. I suggest you see the first rule of holes........you are in one....stop digging.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2013, 09:34:40 PM »
And, as a palate cleanser, here are some friendly muslims in London doing what friendly muslims do most everywhere (when they aren't busy beheading infidels), calling for worldwide jihad, sharia law, death to jews...you know, all that peace loving stuff...

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2013, 09:46:43 PM »
And, just for fun, here is some magnificent muslim wisdom:

Rasmi ‘Ajlan: If a man is married and his wife is pregnant with his child – the more he copulates with her, the more his semen enhances the future child’s intelligence.

Interviewer: You must repeat this. This is very new to me.

Rasmi ‘Ajlan: If Allah blesses a man with a pregnant wife...

Interviewer: The wife is pregnant. Got it.

Rasmi ‘Ajlan: If he copulates with her after the 40 days during which the fetus is created...

Interviewer: You mean, when she is pregnant?

Rasmi ‘Ajlan: Yes. He irrigates his own fetus with his own semen.

Interviewer: Allah Akbar.

Rasmi ‘Ajlan: According to medical science, this increases the child’s intelligence.

Interviewer: Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! This is the wondrous scientific nature of Islam.

I can't wait for the seventh century to get here again.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2013, 09:48:11 PM »
You didn't cause any anger and hatred. We are not angry and would not bother wasting hatred on you.

Don't know about that Trap. I hate anyone that doesn't respect the rights of others and  I don't really care if they are Cheaters or Suckers anymore. This guy is probably just a sucker - taken in and always helping the Master Cheaters with their plans, but  Hating this guy just isn't out of my way anymore. I got plenty to go around. . Liberalism implicitly doesn't respect anyone who doesn't subscribe- and every one of these guys who comes in here proves it with their fact free,  ego-stroking,  moral masturbation within 2 posts.  

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2013, 09:49:46 PM »
I am a grown man - with a masters in Philosophy and Economics.

Bwahaaaahaaaa! Sorry - I didn't see that particular tickler for the thicket of bullspit. So mr. masters, where did you get your education? Have you considered asking for your money back?

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2013, 09:55:36 PM »

I can't wait for the seventh century to get here again.

Maybe they didn't have amniotic sacs in the 7th Century.
 ;D

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2013, 09:58:26 PM »
Yeah, a masters in philosophy...that will get you, what? A part time job at The Gap?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2013, 09:59:53 PM »
Yeah, a masters in philosophy...that will get you, what? A part time job at The Gap?

Starbucks.  Chief Inscriptionist of Cup-Writing.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2013, 10:01:25 PM »

Well it did get Dalton a pretty cool gig as a bouncer in Roadhouse  ::laughonfloor::

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2013, 10:10:48 PM »
Quote from deluded person who started this thread:
Hatred, contempt, ignorance and fear run riot in this cesspool.

We are all living, breathing persons and you would do well to remember this.

Whether Muslim or Christian, black or white, democrat or conservative.

You strut around in your sanctuary of hate as if you are separate and distinct from those you mock. But the hand that points out with a foul scorn only turns in on itself, and backwards at the person who judges as if they are of divine origin.

Your perverted tongues and disregard for the plights of others leaves me utterly dismayed and at a loss for words. I hope not all American citizens are as foolish as you few posting your drivel on these boards.

LINK

One Algerian who managed to escape told France 24 television late Friday night that the kidnappers said, “We’ve come in the name of Islam, to teach the Americans what Islam is.” The haggard-looking man, interviewed at the airport in Algiers, said the kidnappers then immediately executed five hostages.

Really, this is too easy. I long for a challenge. Challenge me, you (formerly muslim) leftist nutter! Give me an argument! Test me! Do your worst! Flail away, oh mighty brain!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 10:23:46 PM by trapeze »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2013, 10:19:52 PM »
As a "former" Muslim, the Islamists will surely want to behead him for apostasy. That's actually pretty convenient, because thanks to the "inclusive, multicultural" dogma of the modern West they're getting ever closer to being able to impose just such edicts. I mean, who are we to judge other cultures, etc ad nauseam.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2013, 10:31:30 PM »
I was pretty sure that he was a muslim yesterday. Today he confirms it. There aren't many of those yahoos that leave islam unless they have a pretty good reason. Do you suppose that he is also a homo?

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2013, 11:47:24 PM »
If Obama had a son, it would be just like this guy......
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2013, 07:00:46 AM »
I am a grown man - with a masters in Philosophy and Economics.

Bwahaaaahaaaa! Sorry - I didn't see that particular tickler for the thicket of bullspit. So mr. masters, where did you get your education? Have you considered asking for your money back?

Assuming the latter was a Neo-Keynesian indoctrination (a likely event), combined with the former I think that qualifies as a double-bullsh*t degree!   ::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2013, 07:01:09 AM »

Starbucks.  Chief Inscriptionist of Cup-Writing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GoZ3bu23BMA#t=18s
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.