Author Topic: My heart goes out to you lost and depraved souls...  (Read 9716 times)

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: My heart goes out to you lost and depraved souls...
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2013, 07:09:33 AM »
I was pretty sure that he was a muslim yesterday. Today he confirms it. There aren't many of those yahoos that leave islam unless they have a pretty good reason. Do you suppose that he is also a homo?

Let's put it to the test, if the moron is in fact still a 7th century savage this should generate some kind of response...

Hey, Akbar?!  Muhammad was no prophet, no "holy man", he was sick sexual deviant, a muderous lout, a pedophile who was only interested in creating a socio-political power base from which to make everyone his slave and to satisfy his lust for murder and deviancy.  Islam is a joke, it is about as religious as Scientology and not nearly as noble in philosophy as Hinduism.  I fart in the general direction of Mecca! 
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2013, 07:11:13 AM »
If Obama had a son, it would be just like this guy......

Whoa!  There's a slam! 

And I agree!

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2013, 08:34:11 AM »
I tune out for the weekend and lookie, a bona fide member of the Leftist/Islamist Moronic Convergence.   ::curtsy4::

I am a grown man - with a masters in Philosophy
  ::hysterical::

No wonder the boy is bitter.  I would be too if someone suckered me into getting such a worthless degree, leaving me unqualified for even WalMart.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2013, 09:10:38 AM »
I was pretty sure that he was a muslim yesterday. Today he confirms it. There aren't many of those yahoos that leave islam unless they have a pretty good reason. Do you suppose that he is also a homo?

Let's put it to the test, if the moron is in fact still a 7th century savage this should generate some kind of response...

Hey, Akbar?!  Muhammad was no prophet, no "holy man", he was sick sexual deviant, a muderous lout, a pedophile who was only interested in creating a socio-political power base from which to make everyone his slave and to satisfy his lust for murder and deviancy.  Islam is a joke, it is about as religious as Scientology and not nearly as noble in philosophy as Hinduism.  I fart in the general direction of Mecca! 

Faaaatwaaaaaa!
 ::jihadnanner::

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2013, 10:09:44 AM »
Who fatwa'd?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2013, 11:39:06 AM »
I got yer fatwa raaaaght hhhhheeeeeaaahhhhh!

(Grabbing crotch)

::effu::

(Where'd the 7th century asshat go?!)

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2013, 12:12:19 PM »
Who fatwa'd?

I don't know but I just hate it when they get drunk, and light a match to their fatwa. 

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2013, 06:05:48 PM »
what is funny about this guy is how he thinks he's original in his comments but they only serve to indict him and prove how he's just like every other liberal

he's not special...poor baby... ::hysterical::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2013, 06:11:23 PM »
None of them are special, though they all think that they are.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Miltrainer

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2013, 07:05:47 PM »
This was simply childish and immature, yet you have the audacity to label me a child? I am a grown man - with a masters in Philosophy and Economics

Mao Tse Tong was also considered a great philosopher. Your point is what. Just because you supposedly have a masters in economics doesn't mean that you understand it fully. If you believe that people need to share more of their earnings with others, by gun point to some, then you don't understand how to fully realize the potential of capitalism. Carl Marx is considered a great economist to many. See how that worked out heh!

Currently, Cuba and China are churning out hundreds if not thousands of Doctorate students in Economics. should we follow their Philosophy then?

Get a clue or go away. Better yet, just do the later.
You want the truth?....You can't handle the truth!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2013, 07:57:41 PM »
what is funny about this guy is how he thinks he's original in his comments but they only serve to indict him and prove how he's just like every other liberal

he's not special...poor baby... ::hysterical::

That was probably the most shocking thing of my political awakening.. that these people are ALL. THE. SAME.  They have no original ideas. They have no ability to argue or defend a point because ultimately the point isn't theirs. They are parroting the hive mind. But they are all " independent  thinkers"  who have never even listened to both sides of the argument, much less considered them intellectually. The can have a Phd in Chemical Engineering and they still have no capacity to defend their positions with anything other than well know logical fallacies  and schoolyard taunts.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2013, 08:08:25 PM »
  See what happens when you leave the door open!! ::vafancoul::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2013, 04:25:10 AM »
I happened to come across this forum by chance, while wondering the wild and untamed Savannah's of the internet. Oh and what a murky underworld I have chanced upon.

Hatred, contempt, ignorance and fear run riot in this cesspool.

We are all living, breathing persons and you would do well to remember this.

Whether Muslim or Christian, black or white, democrat or conservative.

You strut around in your sanctuary of hate as if you are separate and distinct from those you mock. But the hand that points out with a foul scorn only turns in on itself, and backwards at the person who judges as if they are of divine origin.

Your perverted tongues and disregard for the plights of others leaves me utterly dismayed and at a loss for words. I hope not all American citizens are as foolish as you few posting your drivel on these boards.

Watch this for a dose of sanity and intelligence please, and not the foul propaganda and disinformation I have found on these boards.

http:mohammedwasapedobear.com/

Read books on ethics, history, economics, anthropology and the like. Educate yourselves to the world in its entirety, in all its great variety and splendor. Then will you see the value in the progressive thinking you so flippantly mock.

Thank you for your time.

Peace and love to all

Were you "wondering" or wandering ? Let me guess ... based on your florid prose , you're on the staff of a junior high school newspaper .
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 11:52:51 AM by IronDioPriest »

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2013, 04:27:33 AM »
There is so much hate and foul ignorance on this site. I found one example in less that 10 seconds

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,7412.0.html

"I wish that Santa would put a lump of C4 (with detonator and proximity fuse rigged to blow) in the stockings of all good muslims worldwide."

One of your posters here, this is clearly a hateful remark that by far outweighs the act it is referring to.

Disgusting. You are no better than the people you mock. You are entitled to your free speech, but you ought to put it to more productive uses than inciting hatred or violence. Is that not what you gentlemen and women are opposed to? But yet here you are, doing the very same thing. Change the wording, the language and the subtext, you have an exact replica of a fundamentalist Islamist phrase. "Death to infidels..." does that not translate to the same thing?

We are all human beings, and have the capacity for unprecedented kindness, empathy and compassion...I suggest all of you start to use it. Humble yourself - you could very easily have become one of the persons you mock if born into different circumstances.

Are you saying that our men are "gentlemen" but our "women" are not ladies ?

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2013, 04:30:06 AM »
I am neither left nor right, I am for equality for all. Knowledge and reason. I am for the voice that is unheard. I am for truth above loyalty. I am for kindness over hate. I am for patience and understanding. I am for justice and mercy. I am for everything you want but simply don't know it yet. Forget everything you have ever been told and take a good, long hard look at the world and your place within it.

Your insignificant lifetime - what do you hope to achieve?

This is my final post. Good luck to you all in life. I hope you find enlightenment my friends across the pond.

An intelligent mind is one that questions itself - self doubt is always a good thing. Never be so sure of your beliefs.

I suggest that you go to Benghazi and preach that tripe on any street corner . They'll do something more than deny your freedom of speech .

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2013, 04:35:07 AM »
Dear Friends.

I apologise to all of you - it was not my intention to cause so much anger and hatred. There is a clear disdain for me and the words I posted here yesterday evening. It was just as I read your comments - they were so hateful, so ignorant which compelled me to speak out. I have however returned here to apologise for imposing my beliefs onto you, whether or not I feel they are superior I had no right to do so.

I am a human, and just as fallible as any of you are. You make some interesting points on the whole. Yet the manner in which they were expressed show a clear level of hostility and resentment towards those with opposing beliefs. Why are you all so angry? Your very own admin has threatened to use my private information against me. Is that not forsaking your own beliefs? Where is my liberty, if you believe in it so strongly?

I despise that you call me a leftist - I identify myself with no political party. I only adhere to the doctrine of compassion, understanding and mutual respect. Admittedly I have forsaken my own beliefs with what I came here and posted yesterday evening. Perhaps it would of been better if I kept my thoughts to myself. However, we have sparked this correspondence, and I hope you continue this dialogue with your self in quite and solitary introspection.

In no way however did my behaviour justify you changing my username and threatening me (despite being a rather empty threat). This was simply childish and immature, yet you have the audacity to label me a child? I am a grown man - with a masters in Philosophy and Economics. I am not saying this to be pretentious at all - merely that I have given the subject a great deal of thought and as such your suggestions that I am a young and uneducated liberal are without merit.

However, I will not stay here and argue with you over the internet. It is up to you to find peace within yourselves, and love for your fellow persons. Your life in its entirety is insignificant in the grand scheme of the cosmos. Use your time to love others and understand the universe in which we reside. I would gladly lose my life in a voluntary adherence to nonviolence then pick up the gun and take the life of another. Perhaps this makes me a fool, perhaps it makes me an idealist.

I am not here to tell you what to think. Only give you my opinion, and I can very easily be wrong. Hence, again I apologise for my overly assertive tone the other evening. I was having a bad night to be fair, but it was in no way correct or morally acceptable to come in here so standoffish. It would have been better of me to use my usual tone of patience and understanding.

Good day to you all. This will actually be my last post. I'm not some hit and run lefist liberal. I just thought it was important for you guys to see the humans behind those persons you mock so openly and with such vindication. I myself used to be a Muslim before I outgrew religion. My only belief is in the power of humanity, the capacity for individuals to think and learn, grow and adapt to the problems we as a collective society now face.

I am not a Muslim empathiser - I care for all people equally. Even all of you here. Again, I am very sorry I did not show it yesterday. Also please do not threaten people who have come to speak their mind, it is not a good means of sparking debate. If you feel you must however, I have no fear. Do as you please.

"A human being is part of the whole, called by us "universe," limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest - a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons close to us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from our prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all humanity and the whole of nature in its beauty."
- Albert Einstein

Kind Regards,
Your friend from Across the Pond

The only difference between my level of disdain for you and yours for me , is your stilted and poorly written prose .

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2013, 04:37:51 AM »

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2013, 04:41:12 AM »
And, just for fun, here is some magnificent muslim wisdom:

Rasmi ‘Ajlan: If a man is married and his wife is pregnant with his child – the more he copulates with her, the more his semen enhances the future child’s intelligence.

Interviewer: You must repeat this. This is very new to me.

Rasmi ‘Ajlan: If Allah blesses a man with a pregnant wife...

Interviewer: The wife is pregnant. Got it.

Rasmi ‘Ajlan: If he copulates with her after the 40 days during which the fetus is created...

Interviewer: You mean, when she is pregnant?

Rasmi ‘Ajlan: Yes. He irrigates his own fetus with his own semen.

Interviewer: Allah Akbar.

Rasmi ‘Ajlan: According to medical science, this increases the child’s intelligence.

Interviewer: Allah Akbar! Allah Akbar! This is the wondrous scientific nature of Islam.

I can't wait for the seventh century to get here again.

I wonder which of his hands is the most intelligent .

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2013, 04:45:15 AM »
I am a grown man - with a masters in Philosophy and Economics.

Bwahaaaahaaaa! Sorry - I didn't see that particular tickler for the thicket of bullspit. So mr. masters, where did you get your education? Have you considered asking for your money back?

He should go for a Masters in the Economics of Philosophy and stop thinking so much.