Author Topic: The Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman Trial Thread  (Read 28796 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: The Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman Trial Thread
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 01:13:12 PM »
Call her "Mumbles."

Travon really could pick 'em, apparently.

Stupid, bigoted, dishonest, grossly overweight and kind of homely. Yep, that's what every young man looks for in a female companion or whatever. But, as we all know now, Travon never had very good judgement.

What's funny is that the prosecution had to have spent dozens of hours interviewing this witness before deciding that she was not just an appropriate person to testify for the state but critical to their case.

I still think that they are going to find a way to get Zimmerman convicted. Either that or this becomes Duke Lacrosse except it goes to trial. Because the cases are sort of the same thing except that this was has a dead thug instead of a fake rape victim. By "same thing" I mean that the prosecutor has inexplicably gotten a lot of personal and political capital tied up in getting a guilty verdict regardless of just about all evidence to the contrary. Both cases involved a black "victim" and a white (or in this case "white hispanic") "oppressor" or whatever.

Random thought: In the other universe where Travon didn't get shot because Zimmerman, while armed, did not shoot him...I see Travon standing over the severely beaten body of Zimmerman and taking pictures that he immediately uploads to Facebook because, well...more bad judgement. It seemed that he had no trouble posting other pictures of his wannabe gangster lifestyle so I think that he would have done it in this situation had things not gone the way they did. I'm guessing he thought that he could beat the crap out of Zimmerman from the word "go" and was pretty damned surprised when, while he was beating Zimmerman, he suddenly found himself dying. Oops. Bad judgement for the loss.

In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 01:33:49 PM »
Hey IDP - would it be OK to change my name to "Creepy Ass Cracker"?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2013, 01:50:31 PM »
According to Rush, one of the attorneys asked Rachel if she spoke English at home. 
'Cause she sure isn't speaking it in the courtroom.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2013, 02:31:08 PM »
According to Rush, one of the attorneys asked Rachel if she spoke English at home. 
'Cause she sure isn't speaking it in the courtroom.

He should have cut to the chase and axed if she spoke english....

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2013, 02:58:45 PM »
Random thoughts and questions I wish Zimmy's lawyer had asked:

Who advised you to scrub your Facebook Account?
If she can't read her own letter, WHO WROTE THE DAMN THING?
Miss Jentile, ARE YOU HIGH RIGHT NOW? WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU SMOKE SOME REEFER?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 03:06:13 PM by BigAlSouth »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2013, 03:31:59 PM »
...Random thought: In the other universe where Travon didn't get shot because Zimmerman, while armed, did not shoot him...I see Travon standing over the severely beaten body of Zimmerman and taking pictures that he immediately uploads to Facebook because, well...more bad judgement...

^^^
That... and the media would be calling Zimmerman a victim of "the knockout game".
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2013, 03:47:34 PM »
Alpha male monkey wannabes posing for each other or real threat?

Ima kill me a cracka

If George Zimmerman win I'm gonna kill a fat white boy dat look lik George Zimmerman I swear lol

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2013, 04:16:35 PM »

Ima kill me a cracka

If George Zimmerman win I'm gonna kill a fat white boy dat look lik George Zimmerman I swear lol

I do think that they are declaring hunting season on them selves.  Imagine this scenario...  A fat white guy recognizes one of these brothers/sisters names then goes out and caps his/her ass and declares self defense.  As proof of self defense he uses the niggers twitter to show that it was self defense.  Does he get off?

Just wonderin'.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2013, 06:15:36 PM »
With all that high class tweeting from the gangsta thugs, you would infer that they give a schit about their friends dying left and right in places like Chicago and Baltimore but wouldn't you know it, their rage is racially targeted. We use to kid one another about the only minority that hasn't come out of poverty even after 150 some years and now we know why.....they be some dumb niggas that dominate this group.

And to think famous scientists and activists have come from this group but only in tiny numbers. The mental anguish coming from the jurors and the Defense attorney, West, must be extremely harmful to their intelligence. sh*t, four year olds are more coherent.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2013, 07:58:59 PM »

Selection bias and motivation produces predictable outcome.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 10:40:07 AM »
Witness today describes Martin's beating of Zimmerman as a mixed martial arts type of attack called "ground and pound" and then demonstrated it for the jury. I don't know if this was a witness for the state but given their last witness's effectiveness they very well could be.

Later, under cross-examination, he said that it looked like the person on top was straddling the person on bottom in a mixed-martial arts move known as "ground and pound." When defense attorney Mark O'Mara asked him if the person on top was Martin, Good said, "Correct, that's what it looked like."

Good also said the person on the bottom yelled for help.

During cross-examination, O'Mara got on his knees to recreate the fighting as he asked Good to walk him through it.

BTW, to the best of my recollection, the forum policy on the use of the word "nigger" or its variants is that it is not to be used by forum members as a pejorative. You may quote someone else using it or you may use the word in an academic discussion but it is, at least as far as I am concerned, unacceptable and in bad taste to use it disparagingly while directed at another person. Political correctness is utter BS but so is boorishness and bad manners, again, in my opinion and I don't want to lower myself to their level. But that's me.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 10:43:31 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 11:19:44 AM »
Random thoughts and questions I wish Zimmy's lawyer had asked:

Who advised you to scrub your Facebook Account?
If she can't read her own letter, WHO WROTE THE DAMN THING?
Miss Jentile, ARE YOU HIGH RIGHT NOW? WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU SMOKE SOME REEFER?

She like KFC.  Pretty sure she DOES eat the bones!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 11:22:21 AM »

Ima kill me a cracka

I do think that they are declaring hunting season on them selves.  Imagine this scenario...  A fat white guy recognizes one of these brothers/sisters names then goes out and caps his/her ass and declares self defense.  As proof of self defense he uses the niggers twitter to show that it was self defense.  Does he get off?

Just wonderin'.

Yes.  Especially if Creepy Ass Cracker counsel gets to cross examine fat illiterate retards the prosecution trots out...and gets a jury populated with something better than Low Info dumbasses.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2013, 12:47:58 PM »
Witness today describes Martin's beating of Zimmerman as a mixed martial arts type of attack called "ground and pound" and then demonstrated it for the jury. I don't know if this was a witness for the state but given their last witness's effectiveness they very well could be.

Later, under cross-examination, he said that it looked like the person on top was straddling the person on bottom in a mixed-martial arts move known as "ground and pound." When defense attorney Mark O'Mara asked him if the person on top was Martin, Good said, "Correct, that's what it looked like."

Good also said the person on the bottom yelled for help.

During cross-examination, O'Mara got on his knees to recreate the fighting as he asked Good to walk him through it.

BTW, to the best of my recollection, the forum policy on the use of the word "nigger" or its variants is that it is not to be used by forum members as a pejorative. You may quote someone else using it or you may use the word in an academic discussion but it is, at least as far as I am concerned, unacceptable and in bad taste to use it disparagingly while directed at another person. Political correctness is utter BS but so is boorishness and bad manners, again, in my opinion and I don't want to lower myself to their level. But that's me.

An academic point of order - If an individual member of one self-identified racial group refers to another as a "Creepy Ass Cracker" is it acceptable for an individual member of another not-self-identified group to refer to such morons as "Punk Ass Niggaz"?

I hate PC crap.  If any individual of any race, color or creed wants to refer to anybody else using a disparaging term or not should not be anybody's business and certainly not any of the governments business.  Back in the days where personal insults were dealt with in manly ways and chivalrous rules society had a mechanism to self-regulate itself...now days creating different rules for different people is having predictably disastrous results.  Ain't that a shame?

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2013, 01:03:14 PM »
The State has not rested it's case, thus, any witness testifying up to that point is the State's witness. John Good, who testified today that Trayvon was on top goin all MMA on a prostrate George, was a State witness. I can only surmise that the State wanted to get his testimony out there and get him to admit that Good did not see Trayvon pounding George's head into the sidewalk, thus making George out to be a liar. "You just don't want to say (it) because you did not see it" asked Prosecutor. Witness Good: "Yes sir."

Sheesh.

A first year law student could do a better job then the State's persecutors.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2013, 01:09:34 PM »
An aside:

I posted the following on my FB page. I have several liberal friends and relatives, many of which are political news junkies. I was interested in seeing under what circumstances a liberal would concede that there were circumstances under which George had the right to use deadly force:

Let's assume that George Zimmerman was racially profiling Trayvon Martin. Let's assume that George Zimmerman verbally confronted Trayvon Martin and started an altercation. Let's assume that George is a despicable human being.

Question: Does a racially profiling, despicable bigot have the right to use deadly force if he is getting his head bashed in? If so, Why. If not, why not.

Some of the non-answers from libs:

This did not need to happen. George brought this upon himself. My opinion. He totally profiled Trayvon and set out to prove himself right. He did not identify himself to Trayvon as a neighborhood watch. He "stalked" him. He has lied about what happened from the jump go. This will be sorted out in court; but in the court of pubic opinon mine is he is guilty of something. Maybe not 2nd, but something like reckless homicide.

There would be no question had Zim not stalked so your question is mute. To answer it would give validity to Zim's actions. I can't do that.

Had he waited for the police to arrive as he was asked to do by the dispatcher -- none of this would have happened.

An aggressor should be liable for civil damages as well as criminal charges. The aggressor should not be exempted from civil or criminal punishment just because they weren't good at their chosen activity of being the aggressor.

Very interesting. They are avoiding the question because they can't process the reality.
--------------

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2013, 01:18:00 PM »
This whole thing is such a miscarriage on multiple levels. Probably the worst is the implied legitimacy being given to the "if this doesn't go the way da commoonitee demands then there will be riots" threats.  So we're at the point where judicial proceedings hinge not on guilt or innocence, but on whether or not certain exalted demographics will set things on fire or not.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2013, 02:00:52 PM »

It's time for them to riot.  It's time for them to physically seek justice from their oppressors. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2013, 02:33:39 PM »
You talkin' about us CO?   ;D

BAS's libiots are hypocrites, change the race to black on black...at what point does a person getting their ass kicked respond like their life is in danger?  Once they're dead?  It would appear so.  In their warped view: a) he's a creepy ass cracker and asked to have his ass kicked, b) the creepy ass cracker deserved to have his ass kicked and c) the creepy ass cracker had no right to feel his life was in danger unless and until he died.

So CO is right, they can beat the shyt out of anybody they declare to be an oppressor.  Anybody see a problem with this thinking?