Author Topic: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition  (Read 45828 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Culture Watch: White Trash Edition
« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2012, 09:21:16 AM »
$1 million Michigan Lottery winner who also collected welfare found dead of drug overdose.

Easy come, easy go, I guess. Or it could be that she was trash. Yeah, I think trash.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2012, 10:29:22 AM »
Chaos Erupts After Protesters Crash Allen West Event: Both Sides Throw Beer, Ice Cubes & a Salt Shaker

Sometimes you just know without looking.  Yes, this story has white leftist trash written all over it.

Correction: From the video there is no evidence the West supporters threw anything at the raging leftists.

I'm about ready for that "assume everything you say about me is true" moment. It's about time for chairs to be broken over heads and table legs converted into impromptu bats.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2012, 11:17:25 AM »
$1 million Michigan Lottery winner who also collected welfare found dead of drug overdose.

Easy come, easy go, I guess. Or it could be that she was trash. Yeah, I think trash.

Yeah, nobody saw this disaster coming at all...   ::)

No mention of heirs, guess the state gets back whatever wasn't blown... 

Darwinism wins again...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2012, 11:19:53 AM »
Chaos Erupts After Protesters Crash Allen West Event: Both Sides Throw Beer, Ice Cubes & a Salt Shaker

Sometimes you just know without looking.  Yes, this story has white leftist trash written all over it.

Correction: From the video there is no evidence the West supporters threw anything at the raging leftists.

I'm about ready for that "assume everything you say about me is true" moment. It's about time for chairs to be broken over heads and table legs converted into impromptu bats.

Yup.  We'll get no respect or peace from Leftist asshats untill we start putting some in the emergency room.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2012, 12:41:59 PM »

Darwinism wins again...

There's a young daughter.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2012, 12:53:37 PM »
It's easy for me to point the finger at white trash or black scum. But when a life of addiction, metal illness, or abuse ends in tragic death, I cannot take it lightly.

Such a sad story of how people become trapped in their own low self-expectations and cannot help but replay their own failure "tape-loop" in their minds. Winning $1M would give someone an opportunity to reset their life. But if one is self-imprisoned by demons, all the money in the world cannot free them.

My late sister-in-law was one such. She never won anything, but she did flirt with her versions of successful life. In the end, she never believed she was worthy of anything good, and she drugged herself until she died.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2012, 01:16:24 PM »

Sometimes you just know without looking.  Yes, this story has white leftist trash written all over it.

Yup.  We'll get no respect or peace from Leftist asshats untill we start putting some in the emergency room.

All kidding aside, isn't this exactly the message they are communicating? Look how they reward Islamonazis for their global outbursts. They scrape and bow before Islam because Islam gets violent. At the exact same time they are groveling before barbarians, they unveil a redux of "Piss Christ". They may not even realize what signal they are broadcasting, but I can promise them it's being received.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2012, 01:47:53 PM »

Sometimes you just know without looking.  Yes, this story has white leftist trash written all over it.

Yup.  We'll get no respect or peace from Leftist asshats untill we start putting some in the emergency room.

All kidding aside, isn't this exactly the message they are communicating? Look how they reward Islamonazis for their global outbursts. They scrape and bow before Islam because Islam gets violent. At the exact same time they are groveling before barbarians, they unveil a redux of "Piss Christ". They may not even realize what signal they are broadcasting, but I can promise them it's being received.

I am reasonably sure most aren't aware, because they've been telling themselves, and us, that they're not afraid of us despite the long-told lies and false narratives about how baaaad we are, taunting us with it, and we've been letting them.

I've used that sentence, "Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?" on them, more than once.  It gives them pause for about half a minute and then they blow it off again because saying is not showing.

At some point, and I suspect it may be sooner rather than later, it will be time to stop talking.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2012, 02:42:37 PM »

Darwinism wins again...

Good grief.  Hope she has a better guardian now.   ::praying::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2012, 02:44:37 PM »
It's easy for me to point the finger at white trash or black scum. But when a life of addiction, metal illness, or abuse ends in tragic death, I cannot take it lightly.

Such a sad story of how people become trapped in their own low self-expectations and cannot help but replay their own failure "tape-loop" in their minds. Winning $1M would give someone an opportunity to reset their life. But if one is self-imprisoned by demons, all the money in the world cannot free them.

My late sister-in-law was one such. She never won anything, but she did flirt with her versions of successful life. In the end, she never believed she was worthy of anything good, and she drugged herself until she died.

A triple-tragedy, since no friend or family member was able to help straighten her out if for no other reason than for the sake of the daughter.  But as is true in most situations, people will not accept help until the first realize they have to help themselves first.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2012, 02:48:31 PM »

Yup.  We'll get no respect or peace from Leftist asshats until we start putting some in the emergency room.

I am reasonably sure most aren't aware, because they've been telling themselves, and us, that they're not afraid of us despite the long-told lies and false narratives about how baaaad we are, taunting us with it, and we've been letting them.

I've used that sentence, "Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?" on them, more than once.  It gives them pause for about half a minute and then they blow it off again because saying is not showing.

At some point, and I suspect it may be sooner rather than later, it will be time to stop talking.

I fully agree.  And what will really set people off is that little tidbit G mentioned about them not realizing the message they are sending, once it starts and they pull out the "I cannot believe these people would react this way" BS they'll be surrounded by a truly enraged mass of people!

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2012, 11:02:07 AM »

Daughter takes what mom didn't spend. Or snort. Don'tcha know relatives be comin outta the woodwork to be appointed "guardian." Until the money dries up . . .
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

charlesoakwood

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2012, 02:12:25 PM »
"Butt chugging".  There's a phrase that symbolizes every debased and disgusting thing about our "culture" today.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2012, 06:34:09 PM »
 ::falldownshocked::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2012, 10:37:45 AM »
On Tuesday, the student and his attorney claimed that Broughton sustained his rectal injuries when, unconscious, a fraternity member tried to raise him off the floor and, "used my belt to lift me up, which caused my shorts to be forced into my crotch area, at which time I was told that I defecated on myself," according to a new release.

Boy, someday you'll learn to just leave well enough alone.  This story would have gone away.  You've now probably ensured that it won't.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2012, 10:40:26 AM »
"As of yesterday morning, my name had 4.3 million hits on Google — never thought I'd see the day. … "

Nah, only 298,000, but your picture not accompanies not only your name, but the words butt chugging.

Chump

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2012, 11:13:41 AM »
I'm waiting for the link to Obama...

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2012, 04:25:03 PM »
 ::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::cool::
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow