Author Topic: ‘Mind-Numbing’ Audio of a Law Student  (Read 13114 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
Re: ‘Mind-Numbing’ Audio of a Law Student
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 06:47:55 PM »
  The bitch is a pig(no offence to pigs)
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2012, 07:05:02 PM »
I'm sick of the fact that these manufactured issues, these phony realities, evidently WORK for the Left. All day today I kept hearing these grandstanding comments from liberal pukes in Congress about how Limbaugh called this girl a slut for "merely using what 98% of women have used in their lives" when that it not even the issue. She's not seeking access to birth control, she's seeking access to our wallets! No one GAS about whether she wants "the pill" or not, just don't expect me to pay for it.

You know what, if the people of this country are going to be that gullible, then what are we even fretting over? If that's the case then the country is not only un-salvageable, but deservedly so.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2012, 07:47:13 PM »
I'm sick of the fact that these manufactured issues, these phony realities, evidently WORK for the Left. All day today I kept hearing these grandstanding comments from liberal pukes in Congress about how Limbaugh called this girl a slut for "merely using what 98% of women have used in their lives" when that it not even the issue. She's not seeking access to birth control, she's seeking access to our wallets! No one GAS about whether she wants "the pill" or not, just don't expect me to pay for it.

You know what, if the people of this country are going to be that gullible, then what are we even fretting over? If that's the case then the country is not only un-salvageable, but deservedly so.

It's not the percentage of women using birth control even though it's a lie,it's the frequency of a hooker that the problem. In other words we've established what you are it's the price were discussing now.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2012, 09:53:35 PM »
The wife wanted to know who in the Hell was charging this bitch that much money for b/c? My wife needed it to stablize her cycle after birth of our daughter and it was only about a $1 per day from Sam's club. Perhaps the bitch's preferred control is actually large straps to keep the bag from falling off during the act ::laughonfloor:: in which case could push the price up.

On the other hand, if we can acknowledge that this woman is a twit intellectually speaking, I certain that her partners would do anything not to have a baby thus tying them to her for decades to come.

Perhaps Oasswipe could start to campaign against the high cost of b/c and condominiums.

Seeriously, is ths really happening as part of the campaign? Please Lord, I await the Rapture.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012, 07:36:18 AM »
No wonder she is in law school, screwing people three times a day and screwing people out of money is a resume enhancer.   ::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012, 11:36:52 AM »
Rush is right, she is a prostitute, what else do you call someone who wants to be paid to have sex?   ::whatgives::

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/not-going-to-be-silenced-by-this-sex-plea-co-ed-responds-to-limbaugh-on-ed-show/

And, btw - where will it stop?  What should taxpayers be forced to pay for next?  Asprin, Summer's Eve, Cruex?!

These fricken leftist idiots are unsane, their world is a fvcking unreal fantasy that the majority of people are unable to recognize or explain!  In my fantasies I am going after these sacks of excrement with an axe!

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012, 12:16:05 PM »
http://michellemalkin.com/2012/03/02/sandra-fluke-is-not-a-slut-shes-a-femme-agogue-tool/

And the lies about her bio and circumstances begin to emerge.

This morning in an interview with Matt Lauer on the Today show it was revealed that she is 30 y/o NOT the 23 that had been reported all along.
In other words, folks, you are being played. She has been an activist all along and the Dems were just waiting for the appropriate time to play her.

Life as a Democrat prop can be a real bitch.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012, 12:22:58 PM »
http://michellemalkin.com/2012/03/02/sandra-fluke-is-not-a-slut-shes-a-femme-agogue-tool/

This morning in an interview with Matt Lauer on the Today show it was revealed that she is 30 y/o NOT the 23 that had been reported all along.
In other words, folks, you are being played. She has been an activist all along and the Dems were just waiting for the appropriate time to play her.

23 year old nymphomaniac who cannot afford contraceptives to satisfy her obsession or a 30 year old professional activist/whore...either way Barry told her that her "parents should be proud"...

Obama and this slut have some weird freak-o parents, eh?  I guess Barry's daughters got the green light to fornicate at will without fear of consequences at the earliest possible convenience, eh?

::)

Hey, does this bimbo qualify as a new urban dictionary verb?  "Fvcking Fluke"!   ::hysterical::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012, 12:55:27 PM »

How old was Barry when he was going with grandpa' to Frank's house?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012, 01:22:12 PM »

In other words, every aspect of this charade is phony manufactured bullspit.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 01:27:22 PM »

From the very second little Georgie uttered, "birth control...BOO!!!!"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2012, 01:29:30 PM »

From the very second little Georgie uttered, "birth control...BOO!!!!"

Yup.

And Rush has spent his whole show thus far continuing his ridicule of this chickie and her bullspit premise.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2012, 02:06:55 PM »
...And Rush ends the segment by suggesting, tongue-in-cheek, that he is waiting for Bill Clinton to call Sandra Fluke to see if she’s OK.

::hysterical::

They never, ever get it with Limbaugh.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2012, 02:19:07 PM »
No, they don't ever get it.  It just makes him funnier, to me, imagining their heads blowing up.  A long time ago, Rush was riffing on the Democrats screaming about Republicans hating seniors and wanting them having to eat dog food, something like that, and he said was he was going to get his Mother a brand new can opener.

Well.

A day later, maybe two, Patricia Schroeder (D-CO) was on the House floor condemning Rush Limbaugh's heartless response to the plight of seniors, particularly his own Mother.

What isn't funny is Boehner "condemning" Rush's remarks or language - something I heard about a minute ago on the radio "news".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2012, 02:40:03 PM »

That's what I love about Rush.  He doesn't quit.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2012, 03:34:26 PM »
...And Rush ends the segment by suggesting, tongue-in-cheek, that he is waiting for Bill Clinton to call Sandra Fluke to see if she’s OK.

::hysterical::

They never, ever get it with Limbaugh.

Tongue in cheek? Regarding Clinton?
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2012, 04:15:26 PM »
As Rush is fond of pointing out, he's living rent-free in their heads.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2012, 09:27:06 PM »
I'm getting a kick over the lefts reaction to Rush. Here's hoping he harps on this for at least another month. The longer the narritive continues, the more opportunity to point out the hypocricy of liberals.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2012, 03:43:37 AM »
Unfortunately , it appaers that some of his biggest sponsors are bailing on him .

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2012, 09:07:08 AM »
LOOK at this now, from barackobama web site ....

.... underneath which is written this ....

"If Mitt Romney and a few Republican senators get their way, employers could be making women’s health care decisions for them."

The words I italicized are a link to an attackwatch. com post entitled "Romney backs Rubio-Blunt bill giving employers “moral” right to deny birth control coverage to women" and includes ...

Republicans’ agenda here is not to protect religious liberty—President Obama’s rule already does that. Their goal seems to be to give employers and insurance companies the right to decide for women what health care services they can have access to. Tomorrow’s vote is about who should control a woman’s access to health care—that woman? Or her boss?

The bolding is mine and relates to the dummied up "permission slip" at the top of this page - something NO employer EVER requires.

LIARS!!

H/T Jammiewearingfools to Business Insider