Author Topic: Boston Marathon Terrorism  (Read 28167 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Boston Marathon Terrorism
« Reply #180 on: April 20, 2013, 07:46:48 PM »

If the original concept of militia had not been lost it could have been rallied and the villains captured with no loss of commerce or freedom of movement or possessions.  But that lesson is obviously lost on Boston.  Irony.

Luckily the American west is only a generation or so from " Get the Posse together, were gonna go get those guys."
You can't pursue criminals - let the professionals do it.
You can't teach your children - let the professionals do it
You can't make your own health care decisions, the govt should make those for you.
If they had deputized everyone with a Gun, those guys would have been put down way faster.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #181 on: April 20, 2013, 08:42:17 PM »

Jahar deliberately backed over Tamerlane

I've been offline all day today. Last I heard they had taken the younger terrorist into custody but even that was unconfirmed. What's the status? Is the little bastard still kickin? I'm hoping that he is so he can fully appreciate the realization that he killed the brother that he idolized.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #182 on: April 20, 2013, 08:51:13 PM »

I've been offline all day today. Last I heard they had taken the younger terrorist into custody but even that was unconfirmed. What's the status? Is the little bastard still kickin? I'm hoping that he is so he can fully appreciate the realization that he killed the brother that he idolized.

Yes he is. I can't wait to hear his I'm a victem here defence.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #183 on: April 20, 2013, 08:53:17 PM »

Yes he is. I can't wait to hear his I'm a victem here defence.

Thank you. I sincerely hope that he is in agony.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #184 on: April 20, 2013, 09:04:37 PM »
Glock, I agree.
What we  have seen is that the place where the America was born is where it dies

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #185 on: April 20, 2013, 09:28:55 PM »
What? Yesterday, they said the younger of the two died and the older survived and on the run. What gives? These assholes can never get the "story" information straight if their pitiful lives depended upon it.. ::popcorn::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #186 on: April 20, 2013, 10:02:19 PM »
The older one assumed room temperature Thursday night. The younger one was caught Friday night and is alive.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #187 on: April 20, 2013, 11:39:22 PM »
I would like to say something cute about this picture but I'm not going to. All I can say is that this is about as fitting an end as one might imagine for a child killer...

Eh....I will..... I bet his 72 virgins won't appreciate the new look.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

« Reply #190 on: April 21, 2013, 12:32:33 AM »
After watching some roundup coverage of the latest terrorist ball game, I have some thoughts.

First off, as has been mentioned many times, welcome to the militarization of law enforcement in America.  One more lost civil liberty.

But my other thoughts are more decidedly pointed.

In all the wall to wall coverage, a few topics were ignored, shunted aside like a Gosnell ‘patient’, or given short shrift.

The issue of terrorism here in the US is a matter of immigration control.  But we have a president who cares not one whit for anything resembling border control and immigration law enforcement within the borders of the Country.  Hell, he has an illegal alien auntie living quite openly in Boston.

The older Chechen sailed through a ‘background check’ after an unnamed foreign government gave us a heads up.  The FBI investigated, using the appropriate tools of the day combined with sensitive PC questioning yet Nada.  He’s a good Chechen.  So now is it time yet to profile?  Because, like, you know, there are some people of a certain religion who want to kill us.  But progressivism is not anything if not suicide on a national scale.  Border control?  How racist of us.

The other thing that blew me away Saturdsy morning, hearing it for the first time, was how Boston and some surrounding areas were completely shut down for over 5 days by TWO, count ‘em 2, guys.  When NYC was hit, a major building complex was turned into rubble, infrastructure was damaged, including transportation.  Closed for two and a half days, longer in some parts of the City.  With nanny statism comes the new belief that we are all victims to be protected by the Government, including isolating you for your own good.  A city the size of Boston goes into lockdown for two guys?  Every child gets a trophy and every policeman gets a medal (for doing the bloody job they volunteered to be paid to do).  I have never heard more effusive praise for a ‘local’ police action.  It really is conditioning.  It becomes the norm and most certainly not out of the ordinary.  In fact, it’s to be expected in certain situations, because government force is good.  And no, you do not need to protect yourself from the necessary force of good government.

I don’t know what I’m trying to say except that the coverage of this atrocity (enough of that ‘tragedy’ word already; it was a deliberate act, not an earthquake or something) gives rise to questions currently unasked or even discussed by our Brave New World media.  A failed border policy.  A failed immigration policy.  A failed visa policy.  All designed to put the citizenry at risk so big daddy government can save the day, creating their own crisis too good to waste.  Make no mistake, I firmly believe this event will be used to further constrict our 2nd Amendment rights, along with other civil liberties.  Locking down the City of Boston for days because of a manhunt for two guys?  Cripes, what will happen when the dozens of Hisb’Allah cells already in this country spring into some good ol’ fashioned terror action?  We shut down the country?  This is what happens to our liberties when we fail to contain jihadis over there.  When they’re over here, a president like Owebama will use the resulting mayhem to expand government at our liberty’s expense.  I can feel it coming, especially with all the effusive praise being thrown at the various law enforcement agencies (who surprisingly all dress alike in situations such as this).  I spit further than I trust this Administration, well, our whole government (the Pubbies ain’t doin’ anything to help in that negative viewpoint).

This attack was not some opening salvo, far from it.  But this attack sheds light on how our present government responds to such terror crises in this country, with a very heavy hand; somewhere down the line will be presidential citations for those involved in this action, with an appropriate photo-op ceremony on the White House Lawn propagating propaganda celebrating big government force.  There are questions to be asked and lessons to be learned from the Boston Marathon Bombing, but banning pressure cookers is not one of them.  Neither is continuing to wonder about any nebulous motive the two might have had for the bombing.  PC talk is getting us killed.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2013, 01:15:48 AM »
After watching some roundup coverage of the latest terrorist ball game, I have some thoughts.

First off, as has been mentioned many times, welcome to the militarization of law enforcement in America.  One more lost civil liberty.

But my other thoughts are more decidedly pointed.

In all the wall to wall coverage, a few topics were ignored, shunted aside like a Gosnell ‘patient’, or given short shrift.

The issue of terrorism here in the US is a matter of immigration control.  But we have a president who cares not one whit for anything resembling border control and immigration law enforcement within the borders of the Country.  Hell, he has an illegal alien auntie living quite openly in Boston.

The older Chechen sailed through a ‘background check’ after an unnamed foreign government gave us a heads up.  The FBI investigated, using the appropriate tools of the day combined with sensitive PC questioning yet Nada.  He’s a good Chechen.  So now is it time yet to profile?  Because, like, you know, there are some people of a certain religion who want to kill us.  But progressivism is not anything if not suicide on a national scale.  Border control?  How racist of us.

The other thing that blew me away Saturdsy morning, hearing it for the first time, was how Boston and some surrounding areas were completely shut down for over 5 days by TWO, count ‘em 2, guys.  When NYC was hit, a major building complex was turned into rubble, infrastructure was damaged, including transportation.  Closed for two and a half days, longer in some parts of the City.  With nanny statism comes the new belief that we are all victims to be protected by the Government, including isolating you for your own good.  A city the size of Boston goes into lockdown for two guys?  Every child gets a trophy and every policeman gets a medal (for doing the bloody job they volunteered to be paid to do).  I have never heard more effusive praise for a ‘local’ police action.  It really is conditioning.  It becomes the norm and most certainly not out of the ordinary.  In fact, it’s to be expected in certain situations, because government force is good.  And no, you do not need to protect yourself from the necessary force of good government.

Well said RickZ. You said much of what I've been trying to say in my last few posts on this subject. I think we all just instinctively recognize that this portends bad things; I feel that this represents the beginning of the next chapter in this unfolding police state. The people of this country are like livestock begging to be slaughtered, I mean that really is how the statist oligarchs are going to see it. The whole display combined with the effusive praise really fills me with a sense of unease.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

RickZ

« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2013, 02:09:03 AM »
Well said RickZ. You said much of what I've been trying to say in my last few posts on this subject. I think we all just instinctively recognize that this portends bad things; I feel that this represents the beginning of the next chapter in this unfolding police state. The people of this country are like livestock begging to be slaughtered, I mean that really is how the statist oligarchs are going to see it. The whole display combined with the effusive praise really fills me with a sense of unease.

Thank you.

I wish I felt 'unease'. I'd feel a whole lot better than I do with my sense of dread and impending doom (or at least major gloom and destruction).

And now Glenn Beck with the whole false flag claim, and which I believe until proven otherwise thanks to the history of this administration when it comes to details shmetails.  We've already had F&F as an attempt to curtail the 2nd Amendment.  Then came Benghazi, with the plethora of questions unanswered, hell even unasked.  Then Sandy Hook conveniently fell into Owebama's clutches.  Another attack on the 2nd Amendment, but that appears to have failed for the nonce.  And now this Marathon bombing, coming right on the heels (pun intended) of Owebama's very bad week (including his petulant rant against the NRA and other enemies of his domestic agenda).  Even if it wasn't a false flag, it still bodes well for the Administration.  They can start more muslim outreach, further bankrupting our Country.  They can preemptively surrender to Iran 'to save lives'.  All the most ridiculous 'late night college bullshyt sessions' scenarios can hold no candle to the evil that Owebama is and the evil that Owebama has done and will continue to do.  So anything is possible.

Also, you agree, the effusive praise for law enforcement in this search was most unsettling thanks to Owebama's track record.  I was not happy when Bush said some nice things about the Patriot Act, but with Owebama I know that he will twist any event to support his progressive totalitarian agenda.  We mustn't rush to judgement, right Barry?  But how about that Trayvon Martin local news story upon which you interjected your comments?  No rush to judgement there, right Barry?

I think the thing that sickens me most is that I, and some others, can see the black clouds of Tyranny on the horizon.  But we as a Nation voted for this Tyranny twice.  Why I can see something so plain while so many can not or will not is what dampens my spirit.  How do you get through to the Oblivions who walk among us?

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2013, 03:20:24 AM »
I would like to say something cute about this picture but I'm not going to. All I can say is that this is about as fitting an end as one might imagine for a child killer...

Eh....I will..... I bet his 72 virgins won't appreciate the new look.
(can't help it now...gotta say something cute)

I dunno...I hear the "ventilated look" is all the rage with the 72 virgins. Apparently, they see it a lot these days.

I wish they would wheel him in to his little brother's room and make them hang out for a few days. Maybe talk about old times or what's new down at the mosque.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 03:27:51 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #195 on: April 21, 2013, 09:37:26 AM »
If what is on the headline at Drudge is correct then I have been completely wrong about these two. It doesn't explain the clumsiness of the post attack behavior, though.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 09:41:32 AM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2013, 09:41:37 AM »
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/04/fbi-looking-for-12-islamic-sleeper-cells-linked-to-boston-bombers/
That's a laugh. What are the odds they might begin their search at the White house. If they did their freaking job nine years ago, we wouldn't be in this mess today.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #197 on: April 21, 2013, 10:22:18 AM »

Thinking cynically, this "evolving sleeper cell" is the agency's  opportunity to exercise its authority under that aegis to continue intrusive/invasive "investigation".

As to "The whole display combined with the effusive praise..."
The exposure and capture of these villains was done by single individual citizens each.  Jeff Bauman , whose legs were blown off identified the bombers, their common thuggery/carjacking exposed their location and a homeowner discovered bomber #2.  Any county sheriff could have handled this job efficiently with little or no disruption to civil activity.  And as said at this forum, "Don't, they have bloodhounds in Boston?"

In "old America" individuals would be the persons responsible, "hey Bub, you forgot your bag" then respond accordingly to his reactions.  But then again, in "old America" they would never have been allowed in the country.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #198 on: April 21, 2013, 10:30:13 AM »
Cynicism indeed. What does it say when one cannot envision a circumstance whereupon the Øbongo regime would do the right thing - especially for the right reasons? I confess that I cannot.

A year or so ago there was a report and a statistic promoted that heralded that the Øbongo regime was deporting more illegals than any previous administration. I greeted the news with appropriate skepticism since he is nothing if not self-serving, but gave him props for at least doing the right thing (getting the invaders off our shore). Now evidence comes to light of the manufacture of those statistics, disproving much of what was claimed.

Figures...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #199 on: April 21, 2013, 11:16:42 AM »
If what is on the headline at Drudge is correct then I have been completely wrong about these two. It doesn't explain the clumsiness of the post attack behavior, though.

Sure it does. They expected their co-conspirators to work to protect them and get them away. When they realized they were being left out to dry, or at least expected to commit suicide in some spectacular manner, they refused, and started improvising. . . badly.